Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean how is that crazy there are like three dozen posters on this site, There not being overlap is honestly the crazier position

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Bad Purchase posted:

thought you were supposed to be culture

ever since nom epiques thread went downhill I just havent been feeling the same...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Please tell me that you used that phrase to mock the crazy people who unironically believe that it exists

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

lmfao

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Buschmaki posted:

It's fine to be mad at QCS but tbh I dont want to read about people cumming when I'm trying to own Kanye
Some of y'all are super weird about anything having to do with people having thoughts about sex.

It's been a really weird trend to see people get super prudish about this poo poo when we're on the internet 25 hours a day and spent our formative teens looking at boobs.com 30 years ago.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Buschmaki posted:

It's fine to be mad at QCS but tbh I dont want to read about people cumming when I'm trying to own Kanye

What the gently caress else are people supposed to do in this thread if not cum?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

FilthyImp posted:

Some of y'all are super weird about anything having to do with people having thoughts about sex.

It's been a really weird trend to see people get super prudish about this poo poo when we're on the internet 25 hours a day and spent our formative teens looking at boobs.com 30 years ago.

yea they still had hope back then

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

FilthyImp posted:

I'm 25.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

That checks out

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i bought an account on a comedy forum, the one with the goatse mascot, but my mirth quickly turned to disgust upon discovering posts referring to sexual behaviors

The Clitoris
Jan 29, 2020

Finding it makes all of your dreams come true
The real conspiracy myth is the female orgasm!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Needs that Predator handshake meme where the black arm is labeled "Kanye going death con 3 on Jews" and the white arm is labeled "SA mods probing women for mentioning sex".

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Bad Purchase posted:

i bought an account on a comedy forum, the one with the goatse mascot, but my mirth quickly turned to disgust upon discovering posts referring to sexual behaviors

DONT let the mods see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9sAVdLJa2Y

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

The Clitoris posted:

The real conspiracy myth is the female orgasm!

I like reminding men how similar to the tip of a penis a clitoris is, in order to help them find it better

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Yecosystem is my favorite thing so far in 2022

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The 'Yecosystem

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Please tell me that you used that phrase to mock the crazy people who unironically believe that it exists

;)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Worf posted:

I had a really nice custom title built up to give to the admin that gave her the week-long probation, but it turns out they don't let you give titles to admins lol

Unfortunately the OP would probably actually enjoy it so I can't even really reuse it

Also I wish they would change the custom title menu so that it told you the user was ineligible before you built it lol

For anybody curious though, you can tag the hell out of moderators all day

when you get to this mental state over forums posting, it's good to catch a breath, log off and maybe go work out or spend some time on your family life or something not insanelg fail and cringe

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

It looks like he wants to create a world that's just one big heavily urbanized city because Ye thinks it's the ideal environment for rappers and hip-hop artists like him.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

how long until he has himself crucified as a stunt

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

how long until he has himself crucified as a stunt

While claiming he's doing it to redeem the white man's sins, no less.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what ever happen to his schools? did those actually happen? or is Ye a stupid fuckboy "ideas guy" that just yells at assistants to DO THING , before his tiny tiny tiny attention span goes off on something else?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Yaldabaoth posted:

It looks like he wants to create a world that's just one big heavily urbanized city because Ye thinks it's the ideal environment for rappers and hip-hop artists like him.

Hmm....?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

I just see hollow earth. I could see him being into that.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

when you get to this mental state over forums posting, it's good to catch a breath, log off and maybe go work out or spend some time on your family life or something not insanelg fail and cringe

When I do something that makes me laugh with my ample disposable income?

I'm all set thanks lol

Don't sell out of your own wallet mate

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

PhazonLink posted:

what ever happen to his schools?
Someone had creepy to TikTok vids about the morning assembly where a bunch of preteens are dressed in formless gray shmocks no distinct black clothes chanting "Good morning Donda" in some kind of chorus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcAJoCwA6p8

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Oct 23, 2022

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

PhazonLink posted:

what ever happen to his schools? did those actually happen? or is Ye a stupid fuckboy "ideas guy" that just yells at assistants to DO THING , before his tiny tiny tiny attention span goes off on something else?

Donda Academy is real

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Oct 23, 2022

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Worf posted:

When I do something that makes me laugh with my ample disposable income?

I'm all set thanks lol

Don't sell out of your own wallet mate

You are actually a broke boi, which is why you are criticizing Kanye who is rich and knows what's up.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Buschmaki posted:

You are actually a broke boi, which is why you are criticizing Kanye who is rich and knows what's up.

I think I've criticized your fragility (indirectly) and the mods more honestly

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Buschmaki posted:

You’re just fishing for a red text you maniac!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I am tempted to draw a coloring book based on the concept of The Yecosystem and see if Ye will invest some Yecobux

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I think a lot about how immediately after Trump's election Kanye went on stage and said "I didnt vote but if I did I would have voted for Trump!!" Which caused him to get booed off-stage and cancel his tour. After posting concerning things on Twitter he then flew to Trump tower where Trump dapped him up and said "So long man, you take care of yourself..." Which immediately ended his psychotic break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuv9IFCXTzg

And what does Joe do....? Nothing.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

deep dish peat moss posted:

I am tempted to draw a coloring book based on the concept of The Yecosystem and see if Ye will invest some Yecobux

He'd be crazy not to

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
seems like the mentally ill dude is becoming more mentally ill

:thunk:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

It seems equally likely that his marriage ending also ended a lot of his support systems and a lot of the sense of restraint he may have had

I'm kind of surprised that Kim Kardashian put up with that for as long as she did

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Worf posted:

It seems equally likely that his marriage ending also ended a lot of his support systems and a lot of the sense of restraint he may have had

I'm kind of surprised that Kim Kardashian put up with that for as long as she did

She's not what is call a good person, but her mother DID push to sell and promote Kim's sex tape so Kim could become famous. When you're raised with that kind of mother, you have no barometer for Healthy/Normal

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Donda Academy is real

Donda Academy is unaccredited

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

She's not what is call a good person, but her mother DID push to sell and promote Kim's sex tape so Kim could become famous. When you're raised with that kind of mother, you have no barometer for Healthy/Normal

Yeah I don't really know much about her honestly, I'm not even really sure I vaguely remember a sex tape

I suppose that's a pretty good context to put normalcy in for her lol

Yeah I guess I'm not really surprised anymore

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Famous people are basically the aristocrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Colonel Cancer posted:

Famous people are basically the aristocrats

Honestly I hope she keeps him away from their kids

He kind of genuinely seems like a pretty unsafe person to be around right now