Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

If I was an offensive mastermind I would tell my marginal qb to not throw at the hotshot rookie corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Dolphins suck.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Well their coach isn't helping.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

yeah this is the first game where I've been :confused: about McDaniel's decision making

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Tua has gotten away with a few sure picks in this game.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
After a really nice start Tua looks really pedestrian

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
He ran into that dude and scrambled his brains again you heard it here first

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Ehud posted:

Making the playoffs once and getting bounced in the first game is :shrug:

yeah unless you just want to hate a perennial AFC contender more than you already do (hi ravens) making the playoffs with a team that you know isn't gonna do anything kinda sucks. it's better than 8-9 and missing them, but that's not a high bar

anyway i wonder how this season is going to shake out for the fins

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I think the Dolphins still win this game. Pickett is pretty bad.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Everyone is losing in this game

Especially the viewers

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol there goes Brandon Jones

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Dolphins don't have a competitive matchup until December. MAYBE the Browns?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
They’re the Dolphins. Every matchup is competitive.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

TheBizzness posted:

They’re the Dolphins. Every matchup is competitive.

They are going to be favored by a TD+ in the next 4 probably.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Thank god the Dolphins aren’t on nationally for the rest of the season.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

mcmagic posted:

They are going to be favored by a TD+ in the next 4 probably.

personally skeptical of that, i'd be surprised if we're 7+ favorites against the lions or the browns (maybe the lions with injuries?)

but even so weren't we just talking about vegas inefficiencies before this week's games? if gambling markets can underrate the jets i absolutely believe they can overrate the dolphins

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

TheBizzness posted:

Thank god the Dolphins aren’t on nationally for the rest of the season.

3 more prime time Steelers games though! :dance:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Score some loving points for the love of god

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Sunday Morning posted:

If I was an offensive mastermind I would tell my marginal qb to not throw at the hotshot rookie corner
As good as Sauce has been DJ Reed might be playing a better all around game. The corners are locks. You pass on the Jets through their safeties and matchup exploits against linebackers.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

stuker posted:

personally skeptical of that, i'd be surprised if we're 7+ favorites against the lions or the browns (maybe the lions with injuries?)

but even so weren't we just talking about vegas inefficiencies before this week's games? if gambling markets can underrate the jets i absolutely believe they can overrate the dolphins

The Lions have one win.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

As good as Sauce has been DJ Reed might be playing a better all around game. The corners are locks. You pass on the Jets through their safeties and matchup exploits against linebackers.

Even the Broncos TE's who aren't any good were open all game. Wouldn't be surprised if Smith and Henry have huge games next week.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

This game sucks. It’s bad.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Dolphins' offense looked so good at the start of the game, how do they only have 16 points?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

The Dolphins' offense looked so good at the start of the game, how do they only have 16 points?

~adjustments~

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

mcmagic posted:

Tua ran shoulder first into a wall and somehow it effected McDaniels brain

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fsif posted:

The Lions have one win.

They don't look any better then this Steelers team. Based on tonight why should they be more then a FG favorite against.... anyone?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I knew Pickett would gently caress it up.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

JEVON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
:lol: Kenny Pickett loving gift-wrapped that pick. Swell fellow to go through all that trouble to give Jevon Holland a present!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The game is not over, fellows

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL at dropping another pick there. The Steelers really suck.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

What on earth is that playcall there

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

What the poo poo

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Professor Funk posted:

What on earth is that playcall there

Seriously

McDaniel has been real bad all night.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

fsif posted:

The Lions have one win.

they do! but i think they've shown a competitive enough offense to cause the dolphins problems with our steadily declining secondary, and i certainly don't consider the dolphins a team that would command a spread of 7 points or higher against them

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Miami doesn't deserve to win this game at all.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
The Dolphins really want to be in the basement, don't they?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Nearly 400 yards of offense, no sacks allowed, no turnovers

16 points.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/Willpa11/status/1584383099852722176

L Oh loving L

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

mcmagic posted:

L Oh loving L

We all want to say Tua Turnadaballovah, but they just refuse to indulge us.