Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Beyond awful decisions by McDaniel and Tua. Let’s hope it’s just cobwebs or the bullshit of prime time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

this game sucks so much

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
This is such a sad 2-minute drill.
:lol: I jinxed it, Pickett threw his first good pass.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lol igbo ending the game with an int is too perfect lmao

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Pickett is such garbage. You know I've always hated him since that stupid loving fake slide he did in college so I don't really mind seeing him eat poo poo in the NFL. I would like the Dolphins to lose though. Sad.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

guy plays like absolute trash all game and ends it with a gift int

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Never in doubt 😎 🐬

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Not at all the game I wanted to have, but we got the W so hey!

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

why the hell would pickett even throw it there? even with timing off that throw sucks

not feeling any better about the fins rn but i'm glad tua is back

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

is pepsi ok posted:

lol igbo ending the game with an int is too perfect lmao
A really cool pick even!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Free mitch

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

stuker posted:

why the hell would pickett even throw it there? even with timing off that throw sucks

not feeling any better about the fins rn but i'm glad tua is back

Because he's a bad player who sucks.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Lol Kenny bust grats Dolfans. AFC E is for chads only

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Mitchell woulda won

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

that felt like a Flores coached Dolphins win

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Because he's a bad player who sucks.

this is why i will not take any solace in a 16-10 win

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I hated watching that poo poo but it counts the same either way

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fsif posted:

Mitchell woulda won

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

fsif posted:

Mitchell woulda won

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

fsif posted:

Mitchell woulda won

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

stuker posted:

this is why i will not take any solace in a 16-10 win

A win in the NFL is a win is a win no matter who you're playing against.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

mcmagic gets it

sometimes you have a lovely night and the best you can hope for is to leave with the dub

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Still a little pissed it was the stressful considering we could have had a two score lead for a whole half but for a bonehead coaching decision.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don’t blame McDaniel for going for it, but the play stunk. Trust your qb, even if he’s not at his best

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

mcdaniel's schtick is gonna be a lot less charming when he isn't delivering the goods

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
One week one of your best players costs us the game and the next one of the worst saves it. Football wild.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
For an offensive genius, McDaniel has left a lot to be desired when it comes to play call in “we really need this” situations. Whether it’s key third downs or in the red zone.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/MattWaldman/status/1584389303874224128

Why wasn't this cleaned up last year?

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Ehud posted:

mcmagic gets it

sometimes you have a lovely night and the best you can hope for is to leave with the dub

not disagreeing with the wins column or anything, but to me what made the night lovely was the delta between how the dolphins looked in the first quarter and how they looked the rest of the game

even the best teams will have stretches where they don't look like themselves, but the steelers shutting us down for almost 3 quarters doesn't fill me with optimism

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol

https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/1584390856592588803?s=46&t=dxpRwWTPEmb0HOmBOBfwQg

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
We should just be happy that Tua walked away fine.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Are we sure?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Hall injury is so loving depressing. He was going to the pro bowl this year and was going to win OROY.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

w

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Pleased for the win, happy that Igbo at least has a big moment he can take into his sales job.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Just checking the game stats has drained me of the will to live, I think I'll skip the highlights.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Do we know if Brandon Jones' injury was a season ender?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

if it's any consolation the Dolphins offense will look great next week against the Lions :laffo:

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Tua is going to injure himself against running headfirst in to a defender, and the Lions offence will suddenly find it's mojo again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Pablo Bluth posted:

Tua is going to injure himself against running headfirst in to a defender, and the Lions offence will suddenly find it's mojo again.