Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

refleks posted:

Has anyone had the balls to sit Lawrence down and just explain to him in detail how his son is a lovely driver and for everyone's sake he should let him go be a snowboarder or hairdresser or whatever the gently caress

Telling him to go to a hairdresser would be an act of war on that head of locks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Arc Hammer posted:

Telling him to go to a hairdresser would be an act of war on that head of locks.

become one. not go to one

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

wholesome Vettel/KMAG content

https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/status/1584293124960317441?s=20&t=5MA1bySxu0D-kjLs70ZHzg

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It rules so much that Seb gets to end his F1 driver career on a high

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Thanks Ants posted:

It rules so much that Seb gets to end his F1 driver career on a high

While spending the whole weekend looking dead inside and getting news about Mateschitz hitting him like a truck.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
This track is really good, making the Indycar fanbase’s hatred of it very weird.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

ja_raul posted:

Never let Tim Cook wave the flag again

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

refleks posted:

Chuck, Yuki and Ocon all made up 9 places from their respective starting points

Tsunoda drove extremely well.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

quoting this because hell yeah alonso sick wheelie bro

he's a very lucky man

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Oct 24, 2022

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Good to see losing ground effect doesn't instantly flip the cars over as well

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

That Spanish recap animation channel is going to have a field day with this race. :allears:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Yeah that's what I mean he's a lucky man. Could've very easily been a red bull gives you wings moment

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

Not surprised Haas are doing this given the number of times KMag has been impacted by it.
https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/status/1584316568715960320?t=ASynVZMyum4616hIQwAdqg&s=19

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Harry Lime posted:

Not surprised Haas are doing this given the number of times KMag has been impacted by it.
https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/status/1584316568715960320?t=ASynVZMyum4616hIQwAdqg&s=19

they're right to, and I hope in the case of Perez they send Horner to jail in Texas

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Low energy Tim Apple! Sad!

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Alaois posted:

George Russell is a dangerous driver

:hmmyes:

I can't believe Alonso finished the race. Sad for Lewis, he almost got in there. It was kind of funny to hear him complaining about track limits. It always seems a little desperate. I wonder how much of that goes on. I've never bothered to check team radio stuff.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Harry Lime posted:

Good for them, I hope they get something out of it

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Didi is looking up at Red Bull and smiling right now

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
Just caught up watching the race at work on a Monday morning. Was furiously fast forwarding until the safety car, then the race got somewhat interesting

Gutted for Vettel, LOL at Stroll and Latifi as always.

Also :lol: at the USA, such a billionaire / CEO worshiping nation that you let some low energy tech nerd wave the chequered flag. :sad:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

paul_soccer12 posted:

Didi is looking up at Red Bull and smiling right now

Lol

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Nowher posted:

Also :lol: at the USA, such a billionaire / CEO worshiping nation that you let some low energy tech nerd wave the chequered flag. :sad:

also yes lol i turned off after max passed because i had to walk my beautiful dog but that was some pathetic flag waving. does tim cook even drive a car??

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Waving the flag with the enthusiasm of the team putting USB-C ports onto the next iPhone

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Wasn’t sure why Tim Cook was even there but I guess Apple+ is the studio behind Brad Pitt’s F1 movie.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Toe Rag posted:

Lewis.. always seems a little desperate... on.... team radio

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Missed Martin's pit walk, saw a headline someone grabbed him or something?

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

There were indeed consequences for Alpine, the Red Bull protest was dismissed
https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/status/1584362711164461056?t=HtUpLc88XBSH79NdL-ZnCw&s=19

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

what was unsafe about his car?? other than the mirror, the wheelie and the hard contact with the wall?

30 seconds for this and Trussell only got 5 seconds

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Bullshit

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lmao

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Imagine working that hard to get a penalty not under your control and end up one spot below where you started, which was 10 places under where you qualified because of something out of your control. It really is impressive that he still gives a poo poo because his career is full of stuff like this.

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Didn't watch but congratulations to Danny Ric on another epic race

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
Just hanging out at the back of the field, holding out for my top team drive.

Astaldo
Jan 4, 2015

xXxGangsterNinjaAssassinxXx
I enjoyed this race

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i watched only the first 10 seconds of the race but i still want to make it clear that toryboy is a bad race driver and he should not be assassinating sainz

that's binottos job

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Alonso made the race good so of course they handed out a penalty

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Jump like cheetah, fight like lion and now penalty? Such a yoke.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

smackfu posted:

Wasn’t sure why Tim Cook was even there but I guess Apple+ is the studio behind Brad Pitt’s F1 movie.

Just be glad it wasn’t Elon Musk.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Edward Mass posted:

but think of the memes 🤣🤣🤣

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Edward Mass posted:

It’s F1 everyone loving sucks at least he would have given it some gusto