Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

That is a youtube channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qause0z-9tM

https://macaw45.itch.io/kevin-costners-waterworld

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:kstare:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I received aids instantly from that link.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

YT recommended this non-aids one instead https://youtu.be/r_zIqbabMKY

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

YT recommended this non-aids one instead https://youtu.be/r_zIqbabMKY

ty for the not-aids this one's p good lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

I received aids instantly from that link.

10 years of having unprotected sex with men and you got AIDS from watching that?

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

copy posted:

ty for the not-aids this one's p good lol

Wario as the frank reynolds of the mario universe is an instant lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1583039120372137988?t=jXLe1LwMj0-DGvL_IwQ6hw&s=19

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Jim Carey is the worst part of those sonic films. Idris as knuckles is the highlight

You're a loving moron

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Try posting in Philz or uh, CSpam video game thread or wherever they talk like bitches with mad AIDS dude. Lord almighty.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sir, finishing.

----------------

beaviss
Dec 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQbtaJlGIKE

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

love karl. simple as.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

in 2006 i had gone to SDCC which was a fun time. there was a snakes on a plane experience, brian o'halleran was by the clerks 2 booth dressed as buddy christ, i got my dreamcast signed by diamond dallas page and virgil, great stuff. anyway after the third day we were kinda wiped and went to call it a trip.

me and my cousin are out in the valet pickup by the back entrance of the convention center and i notice final fantasy illustrator Yoshitaka Amano loading a bunch of portfolio cases into the back of his rental. i work up the courage and walk up to him and ask if i could just get a picture with him but he says "sorry, no english, sorry, sorry", not making eye contact, obv doesnt want to be bothered. i walk away kinda disappointed but then he sees my cousin smoking like 10 feet away, walks up to him and in perfect english asks "hey man could i borrow a cigarette?"

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JOHN CENA posted:

in 2006 i had gone to SDCC which was a fun time. there was a snakes on a plane experience, brian o'halleran was by the clerks 2 booth dressed as buddy christ, i got my dreamcast signed by diamond dallas page and virgil, great stuff. anyway after the third day we were kinda wiped and went to call it a trip.

me and my cousin are out in the valet pickup by the back entrance of the convention center and i notice final fantasy illustrator Yoshitaka Amano loading a bunch of portfolio cases into the back of his rental. i work up the courage and walk up to him and ask if i could just get a picture with him but he says "sorry, no english, sorry, sorry", not making eye contact, obv doesnt want to be bothered. i walk away kinda disappointed but then he sees my cousin smoking like 10 feet away, walks up to him and in perfect english asks "hey man could i borrow a cigarette?"

Lmfao. Pwned completely.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

JOHN CENA posted:

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

JOHN CENA posted:

Lol also post the Dreamcast

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

JOHN CENA posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

JOHN CENA posted:

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

JOHN CENA posted:

Lmfao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

JOHN CENA posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

JOHN CENA posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Owned.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Amanowned, if you will.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

JOHN CENA posted:

lmao incredible

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sl0v2lfATg

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

JOHN CENA posted:

lmfao absolutely indescribable

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol

----------------