Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Here's anothe rpage of the Yecosystem Coloring Book

Color Your Own Kanye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

the mind is a terrible thing.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
I do have to wonder whose sending their children there? Are these all his Yes men's kids?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

War and Pieces posted:

I do have to wonder whose sending their children there? Are these all his Ye's men's kids?

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Mister Speaker posted:

lol @ the idea of loving with a t-shirt on

Like Donald Duck do

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Remember that time Kim Kardashian said Kayne likes a finger in his b-hole and he freaked the gently caress out and had to publicly announce that he has never had anything in his b-hole?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

CPL593H posted:

Remember that time Kim Kardashian said Kayne likes a finger in his b-hole and he freaked the gently caress out and had to publicly announce that he has never had anything in his b-hole?

not at all... do you? how come?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

It's pretty funny to me that there's over 30 pages about this, when it's apparent that Kanye is doing this for media attention - in fact he has a history of making outlandish statements during previous album cycles. Never underestimate the naivete of goons, I guess.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Wizard Master posted:

It's pretty funny to me that there's over 30 pages about this, when it's apparent that Kanye is doing this for media attention - in fact he has a history of making outlandish statements during previous album cycles. Never underestimate the naivete of goons, I guess.

unfortunately i must inform you that you are what doctors call "a loving retard"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wizard Master posted:

I'm glad someone on this forums gets it W i z a r d M a s t e r

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
This seems like a good gimmick for a comedy: A celebrity realizes they're trapped in a series of promotional deals that are keeping them from an even greater moneymaking endeavors due to clauses in their contracts without severe penalties to himself. However, they discover the contracts also give their sponsors complete authority to terminate the contracts on the spot if his actions or behavior are such that they might tarnish the sponsors' brands and reputations by association.

It's a Brewster's Millions type situation where they can't reveal WHY they're going crazy, but they NEED to go crazy.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Wizard Master posted:

the thread is funny idiot!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Wizard Master posted:

Somebody’s mad that Ye does they’re schtick better than they do

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I dont know how to make meemes

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Ye you phallus multifash

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Mister Speaker posted:

I bet Beck doesn't gently caress with a t-shirt on.

lol beck was big from what, 94-04? given the beck liker demographic you were at best a teen stoner in the mid 90s?? nice job telling everyone youre at least older than 42 and using beck as a coolness barometer

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Million Ghosts posted:

lol beck was big from what, 94-04? given the beck liker demographic you were at best a teen stoner in the mid 90s?? nice job telling everyone youre at least older than 42 and using beck as a coolness barometer

You know more about beck than anybody else in this thread

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Million Ghosts posted:

Kiwi farms energy

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Congratulations! You have been selected for a very valuable role in the Yecosystem. Remember, all points on the food chain are just as vital to the big picture. You have been selected to Compost Yecal Matter. Stay woke for more updates to come, and Be Yeezy™

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
My wife is (not unjustifiably) worried about our kid’s safety at a Jewish preschool in light of recent developments. Thanks, Ye! :waycool:

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

War and Pieces posted:

I do have to wonder whose sending their children there? Are these all his Yes men's kids?

He's just taking advantage of kids whose parents want them to be in the music industry, he promises networking and classes from industry professionals. It's super abusive and disgusting.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Wizard Master posted:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Zugzwang posted:

My wife is (not unjustifiably) worried about our kid’s safety at a Jewish preschool in light of recent developments. Thanks, Ye! :waycool:

if your kids are in america they were at risk in schools anyway lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
So can we start emulsifying the billionaires yet or what? Seems like something needs to be done?

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Worf posted:

if your kids are in america they were at risk in schools anyway lol
yeah, owned lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wizard Master posted:

*Irony meter pegs*

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Wizard Master truly is one of the most successful gimmicks on this forum because you all fall all over yourselves whenever he posts

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Wizard Master truly is one of the most successful gimmicks on this forum because you all fall all over yourselves whenever he posts

You have a really unique perspective on what falling over ones self or a melt down is

It's garbage, but unique

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Im a Wizard Master fan myself

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I would rather wizard Master kept posting in this thread than seth

At least one of their gimmicks is actually funny

And at least you can just mute wizard Master if you want

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

it's weird, anytime i try to reply to a wizard master post all that comes out is some fancy version of "~~wizard master~~"

i don't know how he does it but i guess that's why he's a wizard master

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtiaYVyF_18

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Wizard Master posted:

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
Some of those who rap verses
Are the same who burn crosses

Zugzwang fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Oct 24, 2022

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

RavenousScoot posted:

Congratulations! You have been selected for a very valuable role in the Yecosystem. Remember, all points on the food chain are just as vital to the big picture. You have been selected to Compost Yecal Matter. Stay woke for more updates to come, and Be Yeezy™

oh hell ye baby im in the big yeagues now.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Million Ghosts posted:

He's only a Beck fan from reruns of that one Futurama episode

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Zugzwang posted:

Some of those who rap verses
Are the same who burn crosses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Reminder that Wizard Master chose that name for his SA handle because going with Grand Wizard would have been too obvious.