Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1584564638968172544

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Lol Broncos, yeah that’s what the roster is missing , morons

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm starting to think the Broncos aren't very well run.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Pron on VHS posted:

Lol Broncos, yeah that’s what the roster is missing , morons

RUSS NEEDS MORE WEAPONS

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I mean trading a 4th for a rental is probably a mistake, but whatever.

Wouldn't have fixed Denver's problems, but I'd make that trade for a whole lot of teams.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Anyway, CHARTS

Overall:

O:

D:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If trading for CMC is emblematic of how the Broncos think they can right the ship than that team is gonna be bad for a long time.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

whoops!

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1584571549088038913?s=20&t=JIu3qSRUVrc7CDbMkCUfIw

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

If trading for CMC is emblematic of how the Broncos think they can right the ship than that team is gonna be bad for a long time.

I mean, you can't undue a trade for a cooked QB, so it's not like they have better options. Surrounding a bad QB with a preponderance of talent can work, just look at the 49ers or the 2015 Peyton Broncos.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Ehud posted:

whoops!

Reminds me of when the refs were on strike and some Saints superfan who was a scab ref was given a Saints game to officiate and posted on Facebook "guess whose winning tonight?"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

had fans in stripes and still got embarrassed, smdh

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Ehud posted:

whoops!

Are you saying Mike Evans' signature is not worth your career?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

:lol:

Would have looked worse after a win though, I suppose

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Lifespan posted:

Are you saying Mike Evans' signature is not worth your career?

They've still got their law practices

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

I mean, you can't undue a trade for a cooked QB, so it's not like they have better options. Surrounding a bad QB with a preponderance of talent can work, just look at the 49ers or the 2015 Peyton Broncos.

Both teams had defenses that carried them to Super Bowls though. Spending a 4th on CMC doesn't really help in that regard.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

They've still got their law practices

I would assume they're getting it for a kid or something, right?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Both teams had defenses that carried them to Super Bowls though. Spending a 4th on CMC doesn't really help in that regard.

The Broncos do have an awesome defense though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

The Broncos do have an awesome defense though.

Yeah if I were capable of feeling anything other than joy at the Broncos being terrible after having so many expectations I'd feel bad for that D. They've been playing their rear end off all year.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

No Butt Stuff posted:

I would assume they're getting it for a kid or something, right?

Lmao how would Ches know

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah if I were capable of feeling anything other than joy at the Broncos being terrible after having so many expectations I'd feel bad for that D. They've been playing their rear end off all year.

It rules

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

oh this is old

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's absolutely wild just how badly the Broncos screwed the pooch this offseason making what were wildly lauded moves

Nov 6, 2002

I wonder if there was any self-awareness by Wilson of his own limitations before he signed with the Broncos for so much guaranteed money.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
You are aware of his self-styled nickname yes

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
russ hasn't been good by any stretch of the imagination but nathaniel hackett is an exceptionally bad coach, which is why i hope denver gives him at least 2 years to try (and fail) to right the ship

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Elway is going senile and was making a nostalgia move.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they're going to give him 6 years to right the ship. out of respect.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Big time relief.

https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1584584414901972992?t=FDGbIE8NjZqfxiG_0WFSwg&s=19

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

They got a new owner this offseason so I don’t think the current coach and GM are going to be there that long anyway.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I wonder if the Broncos are dumb enough to trade Jeudy to the Chiefs

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1584590724607406080

That's too bad, he was looking really good.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
From what I can tell George Paton has done a great job drafting for Denver in his time but yeah, if Russ doesn't work out by end of next year, he's toast. I hope they don't fire him sooner because he might actually be competent

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Who is in the running for OROY now? I wonder if Kenneth walker can make a push since there are no rookie qbs worth a drat this year

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Kull the Conqueror posted:

From what I can tell George Paton has done a great job drafting for Denver in his time but yeah, if Russ doesn't work out by end of next year, he's toast. I hope they don't fire him sooner because he might actually be competent

being a good drafter and then trading all your picks for cooked russ is very very funny

Nov 6, 2002

lol

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1584537488257069056

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

EmbryoSteve posted:

Who is in the running for OROY now? I wonder if Kenneth walker can make a push since there are no rookie qbs worth a drat this year

He’s third in the odds behind Hall and Pierce, so he’s got a shot. Wilson, Olave and London are all right behind him but play on bad offenses which will make it hard for them to move up.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

EmbryoSteve posted:

Chris Olave 32 / 495 / 2

Pickens / London / Wilson are all like identical statwise so far behind him

At running back it's pretty much Daemon Pierce at 106 / 504 / 3 so far, but Kenneth Walker III is surprisingly right behind him now

At QB uhm, lol? I guess if Mac gets hurt again and the Zapper plays like he has against the two worst defenses in the league he could get it?

And a bunch of olinemen, but none are highly drafted enough to get the pub to get the award, so it'll be one of those receivers or RB's I listed most likely.

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

Chris Olave 32 / 495 / 2

Pickens / London / Wilson are all like identical statwise so far behind him

At running back it's pretty much Daemon Pierce at 106 / 504 / 3 so far, but Kenneth Walker III is surprisingly right behind him now

At QB uhm, lol? I guess if Mac gets hurt again and the Zapper plays like he has against the two worst defenses in the league he could get it?

And a bunch of olinemen, but none are highly drafted enough to get the pub to get the award, so it'll be one of those receivers or RB's I listed most likely.

Woah now Kalli, Tyquan Thornton is gonna score 2 TDs per game now, so I'd pencil him in as your guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Whoops
https://twitter.com/mchappell51/status/1584603276783529984