Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Zugzwang posted:

Some of those who rap verses
Are the same who burn crosses

gently caress you I won't do what ye tells me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wait stop. Hold on. Is Wizard Master actually a divisive poster? I thought we were just joking about his trap threads and typing his name all funny and stuff. You know, like when we call Kanye West 'Ye' or buy his ridiculous shoes as a joke.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Wizard Master can't even cast level one unlock.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Wizard Master makes the best threads.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Wait stop. Hold on. Is Wizard Master actually a divisive poster? I thought we were just joking about his trap threads and typing his name all funny and stuff. You know, like when we call Kanye West 'Ye' or buy his ridiculous shoes as a joke.

You don't get the idea to troll progressives one day without already being a rightwing psychopath.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

satanic splash-back posted:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

satanic splash-back posted:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

As a leftist psychopath I agree it's infinitely funnier to troll fascists n magats

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
The fighting game background thread bought wizard master alot of anti semetic leeway unfortunately

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Worf posted:

if your kids are in america they were at risk in schools anyway lol

Zugzwang posted:

yeah, owned lol

Another school shooting happened basically right after I posted that

Lol America is sooooo great

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Worf posted:

Another school shooting happened basically right after I posted that

Lol America is sooooo great

The Republicans are the party of genocide.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Yaldabaoth posted:

The Republicans are the party of genocide.

Live by the sword, etc

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Yezard Master

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

R kellye

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

yenis

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Million Ghosts posted:

lol beck was big from what, 94-04? given the beck liker demographic you were at best a teen stoner in the mid 90s?? nice job telling everyone youre at least older than 42 and using beck as a coolness barometer

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Kiwi farms energy

totally.

let the man enjoy beck, i say

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lolling again at the beck comments from prior

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Million Ghosts posted:

lol beck was big from what, 94-04? given the beck liker demographic you were at best a teen stoner in the mid 90s?? nice job telling everyone youre at least older than 42 and using beck as a coolness barometer

Beck is cool and so is being old.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Million Ghosts posted:

If I had to adapt a beck song, I'd say frickin "Tu eres un perdedor".... dweeb!

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
"In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey"... You know, this is so relevant, and present, and enduring. It reminds me of the teachings of the honorable Dr. Elijah Muhammad. You could say that in the time of the golden age of Mecca, white people were indeed "Monkeys" being kept in the zoo like spawning pits of the vile Magician-Doctor Yakub.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that poster was talking about the soundcloud rapper Lil' Beck, so the joke is on all of you who immediately assumed it was the washed up 90s musician

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Million Ghosts posted:

I'm not even 35, and Beck has been producing low-key banger after banger for at least 25 of those years, continuing to today. I don't really want to go over the man's storied career again, but as an aside trying to guess my age from a post about a musician is... yeah, that's some kiwifarms poo poo.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Who would win in a social media trolling competition, Wizard Master or Ye

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

that poster was talking about the soundcloud rapper Lil' Beck, so the joke is on all of you who immediately assumed it was the washed up 90s musician

he's not washed up actually, he is one of the greatest creative minds of our generation

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Buschmaki posted:

"In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey"... You know, this is so relevant, and present, and enduring. It reminds me of the teachings of the honorable Dr. Elijah Muhammad. You could say that in the time of the golden age of Mecca, white people were indeed "Monkeys" being kept in the zoo like spawning pits of the vile Magician-Doctor Yakub.

Its true

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Kany’all stop talking about

Bad Purchase posted:

the washed up 90s musician

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

he's not washed up actually, he is one of the greatest creative minds of our generation

“our generation” i can immediately guess your exact year and month of birth. flipping down a few more faces in the guess who game.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

im gonna listen to olivia rodrigo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey
Man woman person camera tv

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Buschmaki posted:

Kanye will soon claim to be the reincarnation of Yakub and that the nation of islam was secretly a jewish plot to smear the truth about him and the white man, who he actually created to be superior to even himself, and the modern white man has exceeded his wildest expectations to become demigods bursting with holy radiance.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

Who would win in a social media trolling competition, Wizard Master or Ye

beck

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Worf posted:

im gonna listen to olivia rodrigo
good 4 ye

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Yeck

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Worf posted:

When I see American politicians talking about Christian nationalism and the holy land and all this crap, and then you see the nodding sea of white agreeing faces I'm just like cool

Literally not a drat thing has ever fuckin changed lol

It all feels so comically predictable and "we have already been here", *Christian vs Muslim, another war in Crimea???

I contend the biggest difference is that it's just being streamed and you can hear people's commentary on it in real time lol, And that's going to be your influencer rather than the person on the soapbox in the dusty street talking about how Nero is going to burn the place down if we don't get rid of them or something

I had a shower thought the other day that we’re not even close to the America I was promised in 2nd grade history class in the 80s. Its interesting to think of all the people who had to work to make that happen and how they simultaneously understood the way things aught to be while while working to make sure that never happened.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

The Yeetles

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

Yeet the Beatles

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

When will someone establish the Yeetiverse, forget this Kanye poo poo

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

thye milkye waye galaxye

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Jimye Yendrix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Kanye "Beck" West