Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Soooo hes drinking now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

MassRafTer posted:

Now this is entergagement.

If anyone is wondering, the figurine is wearing a battoulah, or a Gulf Burqa. It's a mask that's going out of style

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
just gotta squeeze in an ad for his dumb thing

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

heel turn

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

Powerful Katrinka posted:

If anyone is wondering, the figurine is wearing a battoulah, or a Gulf Burqa. It's a mask that's going out of style

nathen says while drinking alcohol which is haram.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Egeez, the sixth pillar of Islam

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
it might be a non-alcoholic drink which he uses to wash down a fistful of benzos that take the edge off from the endless rails of cocaine

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Sadly I'm not surprised at this latest pivot. Pretty much his only remaining niche on social media is as one of those weird dudes who constantly scream "whore" at random female celebrities.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Pretty much his only remaining niche on social media is as one of those weird dudes who constantly scream "whore" at random female celebrities.

Oh that's not true at all. We all know there are many, terrible, terrible social media niches he can still get into.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

This is like one of those AI images where everything is almost recognizable as an everyday object but ultimately isn't.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

gay man has opinions on how arousing women should be, news at six.

necroid
May 14, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

in case you didn't know this is even more disgusting than it looks at first glance, he's hopping on the #mahsaamini train to promote his stupid poo poo and his moronic views on women's dignity.

reminder that Mahsa Amini

quote:

died in a hospital in Tehran, Iran, under suspicious circumstances. The Guidance Patrol, the religious morality police of Iran's government, arrested Amini for not wearing the hijab in accordance with government standards. The Law Enforcement Command of Islamic Republic of Iran stated that before transferring her to the hospital, she had a heart attack at a police station, collapsed, and fell into a coma.[2][3] However, eyewitnesses, including women who were detained with Amini, reportedly said she was severely beaten, and that she died as a result of police brutality,[4][5][6] which was denied by Iranian authorities.[7] These assertions, in addition to leaked medical scans,[8] led independent observers to believe Amini had had a cerebral hemorrhage or stroke.[9]

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

quick reminder he's doing this to appeal to saudi arabia so he can enter / leave freely

he otherwise loves his freedom to flaunt his terrible facial hair and get hosed by other homosexual men here in canada

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Dignified, unarousing.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
doesn't he also get much more engagement on his modesty-shaming Arabic Twitter or am I telephoning again

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

GolfHole posted:

quick reminder he's doing this to appeal to saudi arabia so he can enter / leave freely

he otherwise loves his freedom to flaunt his terrible facial hair and get hosed by other homosexual men here in canada

Does he know the Saudis hate Iran

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Powerful Katrinka posted:

I honestly thought it was Jesus with a moustache at first

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I look at all this poo poo and think that his obscure "eh, geez!" Project is the best place for me to put out my fake Mickey Mouse crap for sale.
When you think of Mickey Mouse, you must think sharia law

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

sharknado slashfic posted:

I honestly thought it was Jesus with a moustache at first

Apparently it was partly designed to make women look like men from far away

GolfHole posted:

Which plays into using a figure with a battoulah specifically, as they're mostly worn in places like Oman, the UAE, and parts of Saudi Arabia. Extra virtue signaling

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

necroid posted:

in case you didn't know this is even more disgusting than it looks at first glance, he's hopping on the #mahsaamini train to promote his stupid poo poo and his moronic views on women's dignity.

reminder that Mahsa Amini

This actually makes me mad and now I genuinely hate Nathen. I'd touch the poop and tell him how much he sucks but it wouldn't change anything and also I think the worst thing anyone can do to Nathen is ignore him because he's an attention whore who even enjoys negative attention

gently caress him though. What a piece of poo poo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Elephant Ambush posted:

This actually makes me mad and now I genuinely hate Nathen. I'd touch the poop and tell him how much he sucks but it wouldn't change anything and also I think the worst thing anyone can do to Nathen is ignore him because he's an attention whore who even enjoys negative attention

Tell him he looks old.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Yeah Nathen has definitely pivoted to "gently caress that piece of poo poo" as his new online identity

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
New Nathen is a lot less entertaging than old weird cartoon character obsessed Nathen

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

whats garfield up to these days

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah I'm disappointed in this heel turn. We always knew he sucked though from the antivaxx stuff

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Nathen planted that staple

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I mean, has it ever been in question whether this narcissist failson of a Saudi oligarch was a piece of poo poo? He just keeps stumbling over new ways to manifest it.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

steinrokkan posted:

I mean, has it ever been in question whether this narcissist failson of a Saudi oligarch was a piece of poo poo? He just keeps stumbling over new ways to manifest it.

Yes, but formerly his self-indulgent failson piece of shitness was entertaining in it's bizarreness. If he turns into a garden variety misogynist, he becomes boring.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Elephant Ambush posted:

I was staying browsed and just skimmed his post initially, I wasnt really fully entergaged, and just assumed, because of course I did, that he was posting in solidarity with the protestors.

What a complete turd, what a fucker. Fork jails too good for him.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Does he know the Saudis hate Iran
they do, however, love treating women as secondary citizens.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
This joke doesnt seem funny anymore

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Nathen's cool with the Saudis because of their progressive stance on closeted homosexuals.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

everdave posted:

This joke doesn’t seem funny anymore

If it helps it's always been about him and not from him

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i cannot believe the worlds youngest garfield man disappointed me like this

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

everdave posted:

This joke doesnt seem funny anymore

I agree, unless he has another manic dose of zany ideas soon I think it might be time to end this. Seeing him devolve into a broken husk posting bile online is not what I bookmarked

calling for the thread to be closed has always been a surefire way to get him to crank up the coke in the past, so lets see if it works this time

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1584659948109443072

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

quote:

unarousing & no bondage

locktober is hard for everyone

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

I am shocked , shocked I tell you , to find out Barilla pasta is not all made in Italy.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
So, uh, Barilla pasta is #Farm2Plate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's #Farm2Plate as long as there are no more than six degrees of separation