Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

The Evangelion bit got me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

BonHair posted:

This is really gross

I believe that it was not intended to signify what it seems to at a glance. My guess is it was from an online recipe to imitate the original. Just... really unfortunate semiotics.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

That is my thinking too. She was just trying to make her own copy of that girl scout cookie and was oblivious to the other potential interpretation of that image, bless her heart

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sagebrush posted:

That is my thinking too. She was just trying to make her own copy of that girl scout cookie and was oblivious to the other potential interpretation of that image, bless her heart

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Just ignoring that anatomy doesn't work like that and also both ham and bread looks rubbish: wouldn't most people prefer the sammich which has obviously more meat?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

BonHair posted:

Just ignoring that anatomy doesn't work like that and also both ham and bread looks rubbish: wouldn't most people prefer the sammich which has obviously more meat?

No, that wouldn't be eco-conscious.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

roflcopter

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

Yeah, all his videos in the series have the thumbnails set up the same way. It's just an unfortunate result of the brand Girl Scouts also being the same name for the children who are members in the organization.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4WiRZw8bmXuC6Pd84tLVtQgrMLVhXzu2

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Bread is cut open the wrong way, gross

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Every time that image comes up I am irritated by the backwards analogy. "Taylor Swift's vagina represents this sandwich?" The lady who made it is gross and stupid

Also why Taylor Swift? I haven't heard that she has a slutty reputation or anything. Seems pretty wholesome actually?

Sagebrush has a new favorite as of 15:31 on Oct 25, 2022

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

What, no Cbat?

Just kidding, hearing the drums for the In the Air Tonight was enough.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

Also why Taylor Swift? I haven't heard that she has a slutty reputation or anything. Seems pretty wholesome actually?

She's a fallen angel. Remember when she was a country singer aimed squarely at Karens and 12 year olds?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Sagebrush posted:

Every time that image comes up I am irritated by the backwards analogy. "Taylor Swift's vagina represents this sandwich?" The lady who made it is gross and stupid

The kind of person who would make a vagina-sandwich comparison would also find someone not marrying the first person they date scandalous.

edit:

drat, he's like my ideal woman

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Oh, you're not the only one who feels that way

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Guillermus posted:

Bread is cut open the wrong way, gross

Wait until you hear about New England style hot dog buns.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Sagebrush posted:

She's a woman (bad) publicly mentioning (because she is famous) and sometimes making songs about (cause she is a singer) multiple exes (oh no, she has dated!).

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

flavor.flv posted:

Oh, you're not the only one who feels that way

Does anyone have that one with the boxer at the staredown, who kisses the other boxer, who then smooches him back and boops him on the head? The one that's all :kimchi:?

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 21:27 on Oct 25, 2022

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

BonHair posted:

It needs vegetables and a bit of cheese.

Uh yes, I'd like processed emulsified pork trimmings and bread that has never even heard of the concept of dietary fiber, please.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sagebrush posted:

They are just obsessed with her. Like she controls all of entertainment and invented twerking or something. Her name comes up as often as Soros

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BonHair posted:

All the meat on the left sandwich is on the edge, the sandwich on the right has it all neatly tucked away inside the bread because it’s not a GODDAMN WHORE

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sagebrush posted:

LThe lady who made it is gross and stupid

Yeah she already stated she’s a Christian

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I'm not historical fashion pilled enough to get all of this, but the ones I get are spot on.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

whoa now

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I agree it’s a bit teenage edgelord but I still laughed a bit that they went there

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

I feel like 5 minute crafts isn't neutral.
https://youtu.be/CEQaYdvs478

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the alt-ese cross

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Immaculate conception is often harder on the woman

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I don't have any faith after seeing that picture

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

DontMockMySmock posted:

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm the needle in your vein
I'm the high you can't sustain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUm7Qok-kO4

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sagebrush posted:

She goes on too many dates, but she can't make em stay. At least that's what people say.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
cross.jpg

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Azhais posted:

She goes on too many dates, but she can't make em stay. At least that's what people say.

That's what people say.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Bernadette I have to ration out because I think if I binged her whole channel I'd literally fall in love with her.

So clever, so wan

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

honestly terrible take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Borscht posted:

Bernadette I have to ration out because I think if I binged her whole channel I'd literally fall in love with her.

you say that now, but if you actually lived with her you'd probably go completely insane after the twentieth time she took the entire day off to do the laundry because she insisted on doing it in a washtub full of ammonia heated in a fireplace