Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Gaps having a yerd sale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Doubtlessly he's used to not filling gaps anyway

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
The Gap dropped him but I bet Gab would welcome him with open arms

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Worf posted:

Doubtlessly he's used to not filling gaps anyway

Yeezus the man has a family!

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
Maybe he and Milo Yeannopoulos can team up

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Taylor Swift: *releases new album*
Kanye: "Ima let you finish" *disappears*

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
The real lovely thing about all this antisemitism pushed on the man and exacerbated by his mental illness and nobody telling him the truth, is that it's self-affirming, in that losing all of these business deals because he acted the fool so hard is going to make many people who are already nazis nod and say "ah, so it was the cabal of Jews that continue to control everything after all." Really lovely people are going to latch onto this as 'proof' that Kanye was right.

The funniest thing about it, on the other hand, is how profoundly stupid the man has shown himself to be. Not only did Piers loving Morgan clown on him for over an hour, Morgan spent basically the entire interview trying to get ONE point across (so did Cuomo); that these business owners' Judaism has nothing to do with their alleged agenda or lack of scruples, even going so far to draw the comparison to saying a similar thing about black people. Kanye just did not get it. Say what you want to about his bipolar disorder getting in the way of facts, or Candace Wormtongue whispering in his ear... I can't help but feel a little bit validated because I've always thought West was a really stupid person whose expertise at one or two things carried him to superstardom.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Mister Speaker posted:

The real lovely thing about all this antisemitism pushed on the man and exacerbated by his mental illness and nobody telling him the truth, is that it's self-affirming, in that losing all of these business deals because he acted the fool so hard is going to make many people who are already nazis nod and say "ah, so it was the cabal of Jews that continue to control everything after all." Really lovely people are going to latch onto this as 'proof' that Kanye was right.

Again, its classic DDE. Oh no, my wife left me and kids won't talk to me. Its not because I'm a rightwing loon who won't shut up. It's a liberal conspiracy and the commie colleges. I'll show them. I sleep in a race car bed now. Where does Pete sleep?

Thundercracker fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Oct 26, 2022

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Buschmaki posted:

They are called the Fomorians, Nephilim, or the Atlantians depending on where you are and if you want to know more about the history that's been hidden read this

https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/king-charles-stuart-ii-king-of-england-aka-the-black-boy/

The universe is going to keep pumping the richest aryan men so full of calvinist blessing that they will mutate into hideous 50-foot-tall unkillable giants with deathly white skin, who will then tear apart the entire world like mindless toddlers.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I don't even want to ironically draw the kanye coloring book anymore so I stopped. kanye west does not even deserve a mockingly derisive coloring book about him.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

corn haver posted:

now i'm imagining a ye/varg collab produced in a van

Yeezum.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
You know who still has a clothing line? Kathy Ireland.

I played Beck's guitarron.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol rekt

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Alan Smithee posted:

Taylor Swift: *releases new album*
Kanye: "Ima let you finish" *disappears*

kanye learning what happens when the mic drops u

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ye is going deathgeld 5 on Pete

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

kanye cant even go def jam on pete

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Is this the Yexodus that has been foretold?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The first great Yextinction.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
I hope the Parler deal falls through because he can't get financing now. Namaste

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
The Yepoch Times would like to introduce its newest columnyest:

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Cucky Yeeze

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

I hope the Parler deal falls through because he can't get financing now. Namaste

This is kind of a win-win, if he does get it then the fact that the Confederate insurrectionist people that use that still now are using a platform owned by Kanye West is pretty funny too

In all honesty it might be the quickest way to kill the platform lol

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

shits poppin off

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
Will Parler even have a purpose if Space Karen makes Twitter almost completely laissez-faire?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

looks like Owens owned herself. or her husband continues to own Parler , or something. Also I hope them trying to flip shithole regressive ripoff platform #324....578 means they have both money troubles and legal troubles.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Only funny thing Pete Davidson has ever done

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Yaldabaoth posted:

Rich Black Person: I'm a billionaire, that means I'm part of the global elite and can poo poo on other minorities.

Rich White People: LOL nope, you're still black(takes away all his money)

Ima post this shot on Twitter.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Zugzwang posted:

The Yepoch Times would like to introduce its newest columnyest:

introducing the new one true religion:

Falun Donda

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

goatface posted:

Sell an album, one millisecond at a time, as NFTs.

Sorry Bitcoin can only handle 7rps

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

*in jim carry the mask voice* somebody stop ye!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Doctor Butts posted:

shits poppin off

:trumppop:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Cucky Ye’Zone

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

chucky cheeze but ALL THE GAMES ARE About his shame

pizza still sucks

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

flubber nuts posted:

*in jim carry the mask voice* somebody stop ye!

*bending over and pulling my rear end cheeks as i talk* jews control the media and the banks!!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Anyone remember the Kanye rpg-maker game that turned out to be a recruitment tool for a cult?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW7n4rh4HaY

All this poo poo makes me think he was 100% in on it and this is what really set off his god-complex.

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
Ye has the biggest yenis in the entire yeniverse.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Mister Speaker posted:

The funniest thing about it, on the other hand, is how profoundly stupid the man has shown himself to be. Not only did Piers loving Morgan clown on him for over an hour, Morgan spent basically the entire interview trying to get ONE point across (so did Cuomo); that these business owners' Judaism has nothing to do with their alleged agenda or lack of scruples, even going so far to draw the comparison to saying a similar thing about black people. Kanye just did not get it. Say what you want to about his bipolar disorder getting in the way of facts, or Candace Wormtongue whispering in his ear... I can't help but feel a little bit validated because I've always thought West was a really stupid person whose expertise at one or two things carried him to superstardom.

You’re not really going to convince homophonic people to stop being homophobes or antisemites to like Jews or racists to like black people/Asians etc. either stop on their own or keep on. So all minority communities can do is defend themselves and stand up for themself when people come for them

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Brother Tadger posted:

Cucky Ye’Zone

Cucky Pete'Zone

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

LordoftheScheisse posted:

Ye has the biggest yenis in the entire yeniverse.

His yenis is the stuff of legends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022