Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I wonder what a a beck signature sneaker would look like. Mastering the concept of a sneaker while simultaneously reinventing it, probably.

Soles on top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
He's gotten the boot from SKetchers, TJ Maxx, and Peloton too now.

And bad news for any kid trying to be a basketball star through his Donda Academy:

DONDA ACADEMY BOOTED FROM HIGH SCHOOL TOURNEY
... Over Ye's Antisemitic Comments

"The star players on Kanye West's Donda Academy basketball team will not be able to showcase their talents on one of H.S. hoops' biggest stages this year ... and it's all because of Ye's controversial antisemitic comments.

The tournament -- which has five national locations -- is a huge deal at the high school level ... and has hosted future NBA superstars like LeBron James, Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant in the past.

Donda was originally slated to compete at the December 11 event in Louisville.

It's a huge bummer for the whole roster of kids -- including five-star guards Robert Dillingham (who's committed to Kentucky) and AJ Johnson ... as well as the other players on the squad who are also ranked nationally."

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

spunkshui posted:

Unless he goes and gets him self thrown out of someplace tomorrow at which point he is just making a movie about him being unwanted.

Look I'm pretty sure he just knows the rule that you need to get tossed out of at least four different venues before you're legally allowed to be found naked masturbating in a carpark.

So yeah smart move really.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Crocs on the other hand, have their doors wide open for the last few days with giant arrows pointing inside.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Le Faye Morgaine posted:

He's gotten the boot from SKetchers, TJ Maxx, and Peloton too now.

And bad news for any kid trying to be a basketball star through his Donda Academy:

DONDA ACADEMY BOOTED FROM HIGH SCHOOL TOURNEY
... Over Ye's Antisemitic Comments

"The star players on Kanye West's Donda Academy basketball team will not be able to showcase their talents on one of H.S. hoops' biggest stages this year ... and it's all because of Ye's controversial antisemitic comments.

The tournament -- which has five national locations -- is a huge deal at the high school level ... and has hosted future NBA superstars like LeBron James, Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant in the past.

Donda was originally slated to compete at the December 11 event in Louisville.

It's a huge bummer for the whole roster of kids -- including five-star guards Robert Dillingham (who's committed to Kentucky) and AJ Johnson ... as well as the other players on the squad who are also ranked nationally."

Jesus just rename it and let the kids play god drat.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Nuts and Gum posted:

Jesus just rename it and let the kids play god drat.

yep thats actually kinda hosed up that theyre punishing children for what kanye did, but, society also blamed his ex wife and demanded satisfaction from her too so, gently caress the world and gently caress kanye too

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I mean isn’t it more of a travesty that Kanye runs an unaccredited school and probably charges a lot of money, and those kids will be negatively impacted when trying to get into college than they can’t play in a basketball tournament

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Cassette Moodcore posted:

I mean isn’t it more of a travesty that Kanye runs an unaccredited school and probably charges a lot of money, and those kids will be negatively impacted when trying to get into college than they can’t play in a basketball tournament

why cant it be both in your limited rear end mind

why are you lukewarm on "not punish children for kanyes antisemitism"

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lol at sending your kids to kanyeschool

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

happyhippy posted:

Crocs on the other hand, have their doors wide open for the last few days with giant arrows pointing inside.

I was wondering why Crocs’s new slogan was “don’t worry! We also hate Jews!”

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

It costs at minimum $15,000 a year to attend Donda Academy I’m sure these kids of rich parents will be able to use their privilege to get over Kanye’s racism

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Smugworth posted:

At least he isn't a mod

yeah mods actually know

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

It costs at minimum $15,000 a year to attend Donda Academy I’m sure these kids of rich parents will be able to use their privilege to get over Kanye’s racism

I asked myself if I would still be OK with the decision if the kids were from a good school that wasn't a recruiting ground for the Kanye cult and no, I would not be OK with it. So basically, I don't think we should say punishing the kids is good just because they come from a lovely school.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Lister posted:

Guy who worked in tech, made friends with joe rogan, had a series of appearences on jre, and then parlayed that into a podcast career.

No, that's Lex Fridman.

Lex Friedman is also a podcaster and the polar opposite of Lex Fridman: https://reboundcast.com

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Smugworth posted:

At least he isn't a mod

Sure...

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mr. Smile Face Hat posted:

No, that's Lex Fridman.

Lex Friedman is also a podcaster and the polar opposite of Lex Fridman: https://reboundcast.com

Should have changed his name to Frex Lidman.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1585329537717788672?s=20&t=wGlbn0cMQwR1theU41RgYw

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Which one is the wax figure?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

the one with a higher net worth now

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Robert dillingham is from NC and transferred to donda so it’s probably recruiting Star players and letting them attend for free to build credibility

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Why are unaccredited schools allowed at basketball tournaments in the first place?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Feeder systems for the billions dollar college industry and billions dollar NBA

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Why remove it, just put clown makeup on it

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Replace it with a wax figure of this lady

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Yaldabaoth posted:

I asked myself if I would still be OK with the decision if the kids were from a good school that wasn't a recruiting ground for the Kanye cult and no, I would not be OK with it. So basically, I don't think we should say punishing the kids is good just because they come from a lovely school.

There’s more than just a race issue in the world a large portion is class struggle and generally rich kids become rich lovely adults and maybe a bit of strife in their life will help them consider other’s positions and opinions, most likely not but hey who knows maybe one kid will get it. Regardless, I would almost guarantee all of them will be fine and become right wing adults like their parents intended

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Garbage

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I'm glad you see fit to teach these kids a lesson though, obviously they statistically come from the ruling privileged class

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
How is your son taking the removal of his school?

Better than you I hope.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
thats a lot of tattoos for christian high-schoolers

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

It's over

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

There’s more than just a race issue in the world a large portion is class struggle and generally rich kids become rich lovely adults and maybe a bit of strife in their life will help them consider other’s positions and opinions, most likely not but hey who knows maybe one kid will get it. Regardless, I would almost guarantee all of them will be fine and become right wing adults like their parents intended

You are a crazy person lmao

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

I'm honestly surprised no streaming networks have started pulling him at this point, he must've had a rock solid "even if something toootally crazy happen, even if say, i get really into Hitler, and tell hundreds of millions of people to attack and scream at a man, music stays up" clause w/ em

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Alright if nobody else has the balls to say it, I'll say it. Whatever happened to free speech.

Irish people are the devil

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

FirstnameLastname posted:

I'm honestly surprised no streaming networks have started pulling him at this point, he must've had a rock solid "even if something toootally crazy happen, even if say, i get really into Hitler, and tell hundreds of millions of people to attack and scream at a man, music stays up" clause w/ em

The only claw$ that matter 😎

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

In solidarity with Kanye I will be thrown out of a Payless tomorrow

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
In this moment I am yephoric

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

Worf posted:

yep thats actually kinda hosed up that theyre punishing children for what kanye did, but, society also blamed his ex wife and demanded satisfaction from her too so, gently caress the world and gently caress kanye too

over/under on Ye being sort of a yedophile?

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Yaldabaoth posted:

poo poo, is this true? It sounds like a huge warning flag.

Sure.

quote:

With the debut of his new show, ‘Nebuchadnezzar’, this weekend, more details have now emerged about Kanye West‘s Christian opera extravaganza.
“Set in the 6th century BC, the Book of Daniel recounts Nebuchadnezzar’s transition from wicked, imperious, self-declared ruler to a true believer who finds salvation in his faith.

wikipedia posted:

In 587 BC, Nebuchadnezzar destroyed the Kingdom of Judah, and its capital, Jerusalem. The destruction of Jerusalem led to the Babylonian captivity as the city's population, and people from the surrounding lands, were deported to Babylonia. The Jews thereafter referred to Nebuchadnezzar, the greatest enemy they had faced until that point, as a "destroyer of nations".

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
What a chadnezzar move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

You have to sign a NDA to go to his school which is a bummer because I want to hear about how bat poo poo crazy it is there