Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Seth Pecksniff posted:

All posts by women must be personally approved by me to ensure they match the SA morality clause

Gilead is real folks and it's here

Really effed up you can say stuff like this and still have a deal with Adidas......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

parkour

no i'm not kidding lol

from their website:

majored in parkour at donda academy rip

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I wonder if the school was just not breaking even or if Kanye closed it out of spite

Either way the kids now have a chance to go to an actual school

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
What the gently caress is full school worship.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
They've since transferred to Ted Nugent's School of Outdoor Survival and Taxidermy, which includes classes in hunting, game processing, and state-to-state age of consent laws.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Samovar posted:

School assemblies but it’s every day and you talk about Jesus

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

yo jesus you are dope as hell

*runs up wall and backflips*

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

"I'M AN ALLY TO WOMEN!" I scream as I continually post about a probation on an internet forum and spend $10 to own an internet janitor

Ngl I am going to refer to you as "Internet Janitor" from here on out.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Today is a good day to die...on a stupid hill where I end up eating a sixer.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I would like to visit the Holocaust Museum, but I'm afraid people I know will see me there and think I said racist stuff on Twitter.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I would have taken parkour in school, were it available

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
actually when I worked in a community center a woman once called and asked if we had parkour classes for kids. who needs lessons for parkour? just run around jumping over some waist high poo poo. "but they're not gonna do it right!!!" oh drat guess they won't make it to parkour nationals

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

STABASS posted:

actually when I worked in a community center a woman once called and asked if we had parkour classes for kids. who needs lessons for parkour? just run around jumping over some waist high poo poo. "but they're not gonna do it right!!!" oh drat guess they won't make it to parkour nationals

parkour nationals is just the physical therapy ward for your eternally hosed up joints

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
It's more commonly referred to as a "ninja" program now. You go to a ninja gym.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I would like to visit the Holocaust Museum, but I'm afraid people I know will see me there and think I said racist stuff on Twitter.

wear a tshirt that says 'NOT HERE FOR PR STUNT!' as you visit.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Parkour "competitions" I've seen on youtube have been remarkably wholesome. Just lots of people cheering each other on as they try and backflip over a railing on the edge of an overpass.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZXC0Q4-A4

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

STABASS posted:

I would have taken parkour in school, were it available

While you were studying the blade, I learned how to avoid it by doing sick flips off this wall

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Worf posted:

Replace it with a wax figure of this lady

Goddamn that may be the best work of art in the history of human kind

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Worf is a tool lol.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Worf posted:

Replace it with a wax figure of this lady

I feel like this would have to be an animatronic to really do the scene justice

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we need to be respectful of klingon posting culture. it may seem aggressive and unhinged to us, but it's their way of life, and respect is a two way turbolift

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

My car still has a cd player in it i dont really use and one of the few CDs i have in it is Odelay

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

More like Don’tDelay throwing it in the TRASH

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Odelay rules actually.

The beck defender has logged on

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
There's a band manga called "Beck" that features a dog named "Beck". The band in the manga is named "Beck" but because of licensing concerns in the US their name is Mongolian Chop Squad because of famous musician "Beck" and other famous musician "Jeff 'Beck'".

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

loving Moron posted:

Ngl I am going to refer to you as "Internet Janitor" from here on out.

It's the most accurate description for the gig tbh

Or your username. That also feels more appropriate than 'mod' sometimes.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

A bullshit probation?

By a mod?

Has this ever happened before?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i got one for calling ricky gervais a c-word and i'm still salty about it

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Edmund Sparkler posted:

A bullshit probation?

By a mod?

Has this ever happened before?

No mod has ever given a bullshit probation in the entire history of this site and by God I will not start!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Children should definitely be encouraged to do dumb physical poo poo for no reason like parkour or pretending to be a ninja or whatever, especially ones without health insurance

Are these courses provided by terrorists??

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

most of those "ninja" or "parkour" classes are just rebranded gymnastics classes for boys and are taught by gymnastics coaches at gymnastics gyms.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Gymnastics: Too gay

Still think it's also bad to lie to children about what parkour is and what ninjas are

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Samovar posted:

if you have to ask, you can't afford it

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Private Cumshoe posted:

Gymnastics: Too gay

They think if your son doesn't grow up to be Rambo it calls both his and your sexuality into question.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

More like Don’tDelay throwing it in the TRASH

loesr

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Worf posted:

Funny how America will put hitlers paintings in a museum but delete Kanye art for anti semitic remarks

It's not really surprising given that multiple people alone in this thread had zero issue with punishing a bunch of minority children for something else a minority said about minorities

No, we don't. They explicitly never tour and only certain people can get access.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/inside-the-us-armys-warehouse-full-of-nazi-art
https://forward.com/fast-forward/387515/the-us-army-has-a-restricted-archive-of-hitler-paintings/

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

we sure did, until somebody bought them out in 2019. they were 10 minutes from my house

i appreciate that you thought only one entity had his paintings, tho i gues

E: https://www.wickedlocal.com/story/archive/2014/02/27/natick-exhibit-hitler-failed-artist/38634049007/

thatll give u enough to google

Worf fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Oct 27, 2022

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Seth Pecksniff posted:

All posts by women must be personally approved by me to ensure they match the SA morality clause

Gilead is real folks and it's here

bloody tampon test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Oh boy, can’t wait to log on and defend Kanye