Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Sticky posted:

Thats Hotspur Stadium tho
Not quite. It looks like the rake of the seating and tiers is somewhere between the open bowls of Highmark/Arrowhead/etc and the steeper sides of Tottenham and other European stadiums

New page tax.

https://twitter.com/alexbrasky/status/1576925482016477184?t=qAjrdbGtmgkaz-yJ9MaLCg&s=19

Pablo Bluth fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Oct 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Looks like MetLife with glass siding.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

I feel like I should like the stadium more, but I'm all about those statues.

Those beasts look like they are taking a break from pulling the sun god's chariot.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
PFF is always on the money.

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1585330418915495936

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I love how so few people mention that Zappes first TD pass the other night was one of the worst thrown balls I’ve ever seen.

Truly spectacular stuff

Nov 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/PhilAPerry/status/1585311573001707545

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

who the hell is calling the pats about wrs lol

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Perfect lose/lose set up: the Patriots thin out their already lackluster position group and the trade partner receives a disappointment.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

pasaluki posted:

I feel like I should like the stadium more, but I'm all about those statues.

Those beasts look like they are taking a break from pulling the sun god's chariot.

The inside sucks. Why do they keep building stadiums where the second and third decks are set back so far from the field? They is why met life doesn't get that loud.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I love how so few people mention that Zappes first TD pass the other night was one of the worst thrown balls I’ve ever seen.

The pass quality looked like mid career Eli Manning lobbing up a wounded duck into triple coverage for a DPI flag

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

mcmagic posted:

The inside sucks. Why do they keep building stadiums where the second and third decks are set back so far from the field? They is why met life doesn't get that loud.

They can have more seats/luxury boxes

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Yeah it's definitely because of the luxury suites and clubs.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I can’t imagine how depressing it is to be cut in favor of a Pats WR your GM just traded for. That’s insulting.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Ehud posted:

who the hell is calling the pats about wrs lol

Packers maybe

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nodoze posted:

The pass quality looked like mid career Eli Manning lobbing up a wounded duck into triple coverage for a DPI flag

The pass was fine? Meyers just turned around and slowed down early because he's not on the same page as the guy he isn't practicing with.

Also the Pats have a bunch of #2 and #3 receivers, their core is fine, and they can definitely stand to lose one (Aghalor, they need to lose Aghalor) for a day 3 pick.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Regardless, Zach is 100% going to try and force one to Elijah and turn it over.
https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1585659624987959296

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Bourne already hasn't been able to get on the field, and now they have Thorton looking decent too. They've got like 5 good-to-decent guys, the issue is not having a #1

and qb play

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Lmao

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1585663135553298435?s=46&t=YQn8AEKF7VpkCFoXunCvLw

Nov 6, 2002

Typical big city bias. Giving all the accolades to the players from NYC.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1585660699916861447

Took them 1 year and 7 weeks to figure this out....

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Oct 27, 2022

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

lol I was coming to post this. Bill's leaks are getting sloppy, at least try to make them somewhat credible. "Calls on our WRs? Let me check with the boys back in the front office. They got us working in shifts!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9CynvMlFyo

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Footnote in Fowler's column. I'm guessing Douglas stands pat at OL.

quote:

The Jets aren't hard-pressed to make a trade for an offensive lineman after losing yet another starter, Alijah Vera-Tucker. They are expecting George Fant back soon, and eventually Max Mitchell, who acquitted himself well through the first four games, will also be back from IR. The Jets have been pleased with recent addition Mike Remmers, too. So, they could swing a trade if they find good value but aren't clamoring to do so.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

Footnote in Fowler's column. I'm guessing Douglas stands pat at OL.

No one trades good OL at the deadline anyway.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
There are people on Jets twitter who seem to think the Jets are going to trade for Tunsil, lol.

It's weird to think that the Jets have no glaring holes (beyond QB, ha). I guess I wouldn't oppose a move for another LB or S, but I'm not sure who is out there beyond Roquan. Maybe another DL would be cool.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, I mean you can find a passable guard maybe out there, but you need a leprechaun to try and find a tackle.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/DrunkatTheRalph/status/1585620192025104387?s=20&t=_t3fKcdIpz8Z2yjcw3hPOw

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Hell, they could do that now

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
24-3? Must be the first quarter.

Nov 6, 2002

In 2026 the Bills will be so efficient they'll give up a playoff game winning drive in just 5 seconds.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Playoff TYING drive.*

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Nosre posted:

Bourne already hasn't been able to get on the field, and now they have Thorton looking decent too. They've got like 5 good-to-decent guys, the issue is not having a #1

and qb play

Bourne can't get on the field because Matt sucks and punished him for stating it though. I don't want him to go but he doesn't deserve whatever this season is

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Kalli posted:

The pass was fine? Meyers just turned around and slowed down early because he's not on the same page as the guy he isn't practicing with.

Also the Pats have a bunch of #2 and #3 receivers, their core is fine, and they can definitely stand to lose one (Aghalor, they need to lose Aghalor) for a day 3 pick.

Meyers went the wrong way first, but the pass itself was kind of a hanger

Nov 6, 2002

This loving guy.

quote:

“Mac [Jones] took a full workload yesterday. I expect him to be fully available here for the game and ready to go,” Belichick said as a part of his opening statement.

Just to be sure, a reporter smartly followed up to ask if that meant Jones would be the starter.

“That’s what I just said, isn’t it? He got a full load,” Belichick said.

And later — as a triple confirmation — Belichick said, “We started the game we wanted to start it last week and we talked about the way it ended up. This week’s a different week, so different situation. Mac will be the quarterback.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I think I'd feel better about losing to Zappe than Mac Jones. gently caress Mac Jones.

Nov 6, 2002

Think of it more as losing to Zach Wilson.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Pretty good at evading sacks, at least.

https://twitter.com/Ihartitz/status/1584604509837225984

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Bill Belichick: That’s what i just said, isn’t it? He got a full load.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Mike Lombardi during his podcast today absolutely poo poo all over Jones and essentially called him a physically stunted moron.

Nov 6, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Mike Lombardi during his podcast today absolutely poo poo all over Jones and essentially called him a physically stunted moron.

Was his monitor off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

fsif posted:

Pretty good at evading sacks, at least.
Some of the backpedalling is a bit unnecessary but mostly this is a video of of Zach expertly avoiding a zerg rush in the backfield.