Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea don’t drop any of those guys for Sutton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Honestly if you really want Sutton, i'd drop London.

The Falcons were down by like 3 TDs at halftime and Mariota still only had like a dozen passes in the game, they do not want to throw the ball even when they are down multiple scores. The Bears are probably gonna pass them in passing average soon.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Oct 27, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Yeah London is very droppable. That team has no interest in passing the ball like ever.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
All those guys DJM, Sutton, London are WR2/3 if you feel strongly about one or another call your shot.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
With London (and Pitts) you're basically waiting on Ridder to start. Presumably Arthur Smith thinks grinding out games with Mariota is going to do more to keep him employed then starting Ridder, but the front office knows full well there in like year two of a three year rebuild. Eventually, they need to see if Ridder is starter worthy. The schedule going forward is so soft that I'm not sure what they're waiting on.

Sutton already has WR1/2 borderline usage, but his team is awful. I'm not sure he has any ceiling when the broncos are last in red zone scoring.

Sutton is a much stronger short term flex play, but both are reasonable holds while their teams get out of reverse.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Docjowles posted:

I can't loving find the post because SA's search is somehow worse than 1995 Alta Vista, but thanks to whoever linked https://www.the33rdteam.com/the-edge/ and https://nflgamedata.com/schedule.php earlier ITT. I bookmarked them a while ago but finally dove in tonight and I feel like I am reading The Matrix. So much data packed into a great interface.

edit: I've been living in mostly a podcast bubble so if people have other fantasy / DFS / betting relevant sites, especially data-driven and easy to use like these, please keep linking them. The subvertadown site is another interesting recent link that was news to me.

These are neat thank you for sharing

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Man I was so excited to get Sutton in drafts this year. Too bad Russ + Hackett turned Denver some kind of fantasy singularity that consumes all points and hope

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Docjowles posted:

I can't loving find the post because SA's search is somehow worse than 1995 Alta Vista, but thanks to whoever linked https://www.the33rdteam.com/the-edge/ and https://nflgamedata.com/schedule.php earlier ITT. I bookmarked them a while ago but finally dove in tonight and I feel like I am reading The Matrix. So much data packed into a great interface.

Yeah I really like The Edge, very helpful and easy to use

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

My opponent this week has Duvernay, Tucker, and Baltimore D so tonight is either gonna rule or I’m going to start off the week down 50

E: also I have Otton this week, hopefully he doesn’t lose an eye :pray:

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Oct 27, 2022

Nov 6, 2002

Ayudo posted:

With London (and Pitts) you're basically waiting on Ridder to start. Presumably Arthur Smith thinks grinding out games with Mariota is going to do more to keep him employed then starting Ridder, but the front office knows full well there in like year two of a three year rebuild. Eventually, they need to see if Ridder is starter worthy. The schedule going forward is so soft that I'm not sure what they're waiting on.

Sutton already has WR1/2 borderline usage, but his team is awful. I'm not sure he has any ceiling when the broncos are last in red zone scoring.

Sutton is a much stronger short term flex play, but both are reasonable holds while their teams get out of reverse.

The NFCS is very winnable for the Falcons. They're not going to just start Ridder for funsies unless the Mariota experiment comes crashing down completely.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The NFCS is very winnable for the Falcons. They're not going to just start Ridder for funsies unless the Mariota experiment comes crashing down completely.

Their front office entered into a complete rebuild when they hired Fontenot from the Saints, and if they can win the division with Mariota then they can literally win the division with any backup caliber quarterback in the league.

Mariota costs $12 million against the cap next year with $0 guaranteed money. He's a lock to be off the team, and it would be complete mismanagement not give Ridder enough starts this year to evaluate him before the '23 draft.

Edit: The only reason Ridder wouldn't see the field this year is if they've already concluded he's not capable even as a backup. I still think they'd put him out there to confirm it though.

Ayudo fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Oct 27, 2022

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Bellmaker posted:

E: also I have Otton this week, hopefully he doesn’t lose an eye :pray:

Otton Eye Joe reference?

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

CocoaNuts posted:

Otton Eye Joe reference?

Probably referring to what happened to Bellinger this past week.

Nov 6, 2002

Ayudo posted:

Their front office entered into a complete rebuild when they hired Fontenot from the Saints, and if they can win the division with Mariota then they can literally win the division with any backup caliber quarterback in the league.

Mariota costs $12 million against the cap next year with $0 guaranteed money. He's a lock to be off the team, and it would be complete mismanagement not give Ridder enough starts this year to evaluate him before the '23 draft.

Edit: The only reason Ridder wouldn't see the field this year is if they've already concluded he's not capable even as a backup. I still think they'd put him out there to confirm it though.

When you're competing and have a chance at a division title you don't start a project QB. Mariota may have limitations but you are over estimating the abilities of a typical backup QB, let alone a rookie drafted in the 3rd round.
A shot at the post season is always going to be a higher priority than evaluating players.

Now, if things go sideways and they fall way out of the playoff mix, or Mariota costs them some games, Ridder will probably get some looks.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
.5ppr, thoughts on my Mixon for his Rhamondre? I think it's a win for me and all I need to do is click accept.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Boosh! posted:

.5ppr, thoughts on my Mixon for his Rhamondre? I think it's a win for me and all I need to do is click accept.
That's a tough one. The Patriots are in such a weird state of flux right now. Probably comes down to a judgment call.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I'd keep Mixon. I would never trust Belichick to not go back to Harris on a whim.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I would probably rather hold Mixon, the Bengals look like they have their poo poo together again whereas the Pats are doing the exact opposite.

I did see this tweet today and if Harris gets moved Rhamondre will have insane workload. But it also claims teams are calling about the Patriots' WRs which I feel like undermines the credibility of the report because who the gently caress is trying to trade for DeVante Parker and Nelson Agholor in TYOOL 2022.

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1585653986060795908

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1585672142171127809?s=20&t=1JBLtQLl0wkLC89d7ZAs0w

There's hope for us Toney sickos!

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Is there any insight on how real his hamstring injury is? Is he gonna actually suit in the next few weeks?

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

mega dy posted:

Is there any insight on how real his hamstring injury is? Is he gonna actually suit in the next few weeks?

None what so ever, and we won't get a practice report on him until the chiefs are back from bye.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

mega dy posted:

His default state is hurt. Always assume that. And now he's in the Russian roulette rotation behind Kelce.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

:laffo: this trade doesn’t help anyone

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

:laffo: this trade doesn’t help anyone

Toney is going to randomly get healthy in like week 16, score 45 points, and make someone’s playoff opponent SUPER MAD. He will then tear his hamstring and never play in the NFL again.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Between injuries and learning a new offense, I doubt Toney is much of a factor this season. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve got next season in mind, what with both Hardman and JuJu being FAs.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

MakaVillian posted:

So there's a rumour in the TFF N/V thread (via reddit) that DJ Moore might be traded to the Packers. Any guesses as to how much would that pump up Moore?

The Moore owners in both my leagues are pretty much out of it: My keeper league WR corps is pretty meh (Evans, Thielen, M. Thomas, Boyd) and my dynasty league WRs are also meh, but with Kupp (Kupp, Thielen, Cooks, M. Thomas, Boyd). I feel like a decent DJ Moore would help both rosters

Received the following counter offer in my 0.5 PPR keeper league (keepers cost 13th & 14th round picks)

Give: Tyler Boyd, 2023 5th & 2023 7th
Get: DJ Moore, 2023 9th & 2023 11th

I'm without a 2023 4th round pick that I used to trade for Michael Thomas.

I feel like i'm getting a legit WR2 (if he regresses to his mean and/or is traded) for a WR3/Flex (who pops off once in awhile) and a couple late mid-round picks

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

MakaVillian posted:

Received the following counter offer in my 0.5 PPR keeper league (keepers cost 13th & 14th round picks)

Give: Tyler Boyd, 2023 5th & 2023 7th
Get: DJ Moore, 2023 9th & 2023 11th

I'm without a 2023 4th round pick that I used to trade for Michael Thomas.

I feel like i'm getting a legit WR2 (if he regresses to his mean and/or is traded) for a WR3/Flex (who pops off once in awhile) and a couple late mid-round picks
If you're not worried about the picks you are losing, mash.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Bellmaker posted:

As an update Kyren Williams was activated from IR yesterday!
not quite he wasn't. He was designated for return but will still be out on the IR this week.

Ayudo posted:

None what so ever, and we won't get a practice report on him until the chiefs are back from bye.
I'm adding him. I need to take big swings at this point.

Either his hamstrings have been busted for 6 weeks and the Chiefs paid a third round pick anyway, or the Giants have been icing him a bit while they worked on trades since the coaches don't like him. Hoping it's the latter even if the Giants wanting to dump him isn't exactly an encouraging sign. A change of scenery can go a long way sometimes.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Oct 27, 2022

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

I'm adding him. I need to take big swings at this point.

Apparently his hamstrings have responded well to a change of scenery!

Edit in case this is deleted: Field Yates was originally quote tweeting Toney saying "I'm not even injured" more or less.

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1585700164060254208?s=20&t=LaUCpURh0n2yxYD64rI-aQ

Ayudo fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Oct 27, 2022

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Can I drop AJ Dillon? I’m really tired of him clogging up my roster. Huge disappointment.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

mega dy posted:

Can I drop AJ Dillon? I’m really tired of him clogging up my roster. Huge disappointment.

If you don't have Aaron Jones sure.

If you do... maybe?

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Apparently there was a post on the fantasyfootball subreddit that a “friend of a friend” works in a Cincy orthopedic hospital and Ja’Marr Chase came in. Dude said based off his visit he has major issues and will be out for the season but it got deleted.

A half hour later a beat reporter tweeted Chase wouldn’t practice today due to “soreness”, and now he’s on the injury report today as DNP (hip).

Hmmmmmmmm

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ayudo posted:

Apparently his hamstrings have responded well to a change of scenery!

Edit in case this is deleted: Field Yates was originally quote tweeting Toney saying "I'm not even injured" more or less.

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1585700164060254208?s=20&t=LaUCpURh0n2yxYD64rI-aQ

lol at all the jokes this morning being true

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

Whoreson Welles posted:

Apparently there was a post on the fantasyfootball subreddit that a “friend of a friend” works in a Cincy orthopedic hospital and Ja’Marr Chase came in. Dude said based off his visit he has major issues and will be out for the season but it got deleted.

A half hour later a beat reporter tweeted Chase wouldn’t practice today due to “soreness”, and now he’s on the injury report today as DNP (hip).

Hmmmmmmmm

I mean the Bengals play on Monday, so today is technically a Wednesday DNP. Probably a pretty normal rest day.

Nov 6, 2002

Whoreson Welles posted:

Hmmmmmmmm

Are you Ben Volin?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well huh

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1585732073486163969?s=20&t=fBkddXIBihLSkP1y_pb4JA

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Just got announced. Chase out 4-6 weeks most likely.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My god, his uncle actually does work for Nintendo!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Whoreson Welles posted:

Hmmmmmmmm

Me: "LMAO at this rear end in a top hat quoting a random redditors friend of a friend"

Me literally 5 minutes later: "Oh gently caress"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
Got offered JT for Ekeler today. Pretty sure it's just a case of trying to snipe a bye-week Ekeler from my desperate 3-4 team but is there any reason I should give it more thought than that?