Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Gaius Marius posted:

It would be sick if I could play Vicky III

Sicky III

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

more like Icky III

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I had a little go on MK vs DC and considering I've heard nothing but bad things I had a fun time. My fighting game experience is limited to tons of Street Fighter II, some Tekken 3 at school and playing Soulcalibur IV last year so maybe that helps but I got to beat some people up as the Flash doing cool speed moves and really that's all I was looking for :shobon:

I will say the roster is thinner than I would like on the DC side. No Green Arrow, no Black Canary, not even Aquaman :(

Rarity fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Oct 27, 2022

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I do remember looking up a video of the joker's fatality in 2009 and thinking "drat i've never seen the joker this twisted....."

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Isn't the joker's fatality that he just up and shoots you?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I think he shoots a toy gun and then immediately pulls out and shoots a real gun

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, but they had to have it be offscreen to get a T rating.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Waffleman_ posted:

Yeah, but they had to have it be offscreen to get a T rating.

Hello yes I need the most twisted fatality you got

No that's too twisted

rox
Sep 7, 2016

heres the original one they showed off

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Rarity posted:

What are the other JRPG deep ends?

Atelier (crafting)
Kingdom Hearts (story)
Super Robot Wars (mechs)
Star Ocean (bullshit)

Metal Max (tanks)
Kartia (vocabulary)
Triangle Strategy (salt)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1584975908745740314?s=46&t=wIixyNVstovicBy0GZz80g

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:aaaaa:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vIBijzg4w

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
EngineerCar is a great pal to have around in SaGa Frontier

Posting King Sei just because drat that's a dapper skeleton

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
As I have always said, I am not a gamer :hai:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
this is the type of groundbreaking journalism you can expect from the New York Post

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Headless gamer found in topless gaming bar

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Where is VideoGames he has a lot to answer for

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What's wrong with being racy and sexy??

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
babes ftw

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

Rarity posted:

Where is VideoGames he has a lot to answer for

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Is this the new ' videogames make people violent'?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

No because it's demonstrably true

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Bloodstained's randomizer is still bugged and can throw you seeds where the critical item is in a place you need the critical item to go if you set it to go until the true ending lol

Oh well, it's still p fun to go through

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Jay Rust posted:

I can honestly say that I've been asked a million times why I play games. And I normally just shrug and say "It's a hobby.", but that's a lie. Because when I'm in game, I'm at home. From the flames of cataclysm to the icy mountains of Tamriel, anywhere I venture, is a place I love and know. My entire life people preach that I could be anything that I wanted to be. But when I told them I wanted to be the captain of a ship, a spaceship, THE spaceship that saves humanity, that I wanted to be Commander Shepard they told me I need to get a grip on reality. And to them a grip on a reality means the American dream, working nine to five crammed up in a tiny cubicle having two-point-five kids, a two story suburban house and a white picket fence. I divorce once, and I'd have debt into my early thirties because I took some bullshit university degree that's suppose to help me in the end. This isn't reality, this is just a dull outlook on it. Now I understand it's human nature to achieve greatness, but I can do this as Commander Shepard, I don't need a degree. And if I want to go on an adventure I don't ever have to leave the comfort of my home. Yet, people spend an entire salary to travel and I can't help but laugh. I've single-handedly stopped a reign of ancient wyverns from destroying a nation, but before I could do that do I had to:

• Learn their language
• Become a master in Swordsmanship, Smithing, Archery, Defense, Magic, Speech, Hunting and Thieving!

Not to mention I had to take down an entire fleet of assassins along with a brigade of smugglers before I could even START my lessons in Dragon's Speak. I've always enjoyed an adventure, but I hated pawning my limbs to afford an eighteen-hour car ride. And aside from being told that I can enjoy a white-picket fence at the end of my career, all my years as a student was a balance between Fractal Formulas and believing I'd never be able to love which is literal INSANITY. I've saved Princess Peach. I wanted to be the guy, and I became the guy. I saved Bandage Girl. And I've been Link for generations just to save Princess Zelda. But yet, I'm the eternal virgin, I'm the guy that's never going to love. And sometimes this poo poo doesn't make sense to me, why people assume that I need to be out doing something and away from home to have fun when I have my own reality grasped between my hands. I have my own world at my fingertips, if I screw something up I can rewind time. I can't do that in real life, but when I'm in game I'm free to do what I please, when I please, I'm free to enjoy things the way I want to. I can build my own Kingdom and lead my people to freedom because I'm the mind behind the game. I'm the one who enjoys these games.

I am a gamer.
And I always will be.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I can honestly say that I've been asked a million times why I play games. And I normally just shrug and say "It's a hobby.", but that's a lie. Because when I'm in game, I'm at home. From the flames of cataclysm to the icy mountains of Tamriel, anywhere I venture, is a place I love and know. My entire life people preach that I could be anything that I wanted to be. But when I told them I wanted to be the captain of a ship, a spaceship, THE spaceship that saves humanity, that I wanted to be Commander Shepard they told me I need to get a grip on reality. And to them a grip on a reality means the American dream, working nine to five crammed up in a tiny cubicle having two-point-five kids, a two story suburban house and a white picket fence. I divorce once, and I'd have debt into my early thirties because I took some bullshit university degree that's suppose to help me in the end. This isn't reality, this is just a dull outlook on it. Now I understand it's human nature to achieve greatness, but I can do this as Commander Shepard, I don't need a degree. And if I want to go on an adventure I don't ever have to leave the comfort of my home. Yet, people spend an entire salary to travel and I can't help but laugh. I've single-handedly stopped a reign of ancient wyverns from destroying a nation, but before I could do that do I had to:

• Learn their language
• Become a master in Swordsmanship, Smithing, Archery, Defense, Magic, Speech, Hunting and Thieving!

Not to mention I had to take down an entire fleet of assassins along with a brigade of smugglers before I could even START my lessons in Dragon's Speak. I've always enjoyed an adventure, but I hated pawning my limbs to afford an eighteen-hour car ride. And aside from being told that I can enjoy a white-picket fence at the end of my career, all my years as a student was a balance between Fractal Formulas and believing I'd never be able to love which is literal INSANITY. I've saved Princess Peach. I wanted to be the guy, and I became the guy. I saved Bandage Girl. And I've been Link for generations just to save Princess Zelda. But yet, I'm the eternal virgin, I'm the guy that's never going to love. And sometimes this poo poo doesn't make sense to me, why people assume that I need to be out doing something and away from home to have fun when I have my own reality grasped between my hands. I have my own world at my fingertips, if I screw something up I can rewind time. I can't do that in real life, but when I'm in game I'm free to do what I please, when I please, I'm free to enjoy things the way I want to. I can build my own Kingdom and lead my people to freedom because I'm the mind behind the game. I'm the one who enjoys these games.

I am a gamer.
And I always will be.

Source your quotes

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

• Learn their language

I am a gamer.
And I always will be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmMispgpUs0

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Is Frog Detective 3 a sexy game?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

if it is anything like the first two Frogs Detective then yes, extremely

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

I said come in! posted:

Is Frog Detective 3 a sexy game?

Yes

Our boy FD gets to go on a hot date in the epilogue

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Can an entire game just be a shitpost?

Trombone Champ seeks to answer that question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Is82yBgkmg

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Posting King Sei just because drat that's a dapper skeleton

Man, I hope I get to be this cool when I'm dead :allears:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

King Sei ftw

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I like to say I am a game player.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

That sounds like you toy with girls’ hearts…

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Oh no…

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

SeXReX posted:

Yes

Our boy FD gets to go on a hot date in the epilogue

With a frog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So apparently the 'Big Controversy' of Modern Warfare 2 is Skill Based Match Making aka pitting players of similar skill against each other.

Couple of streamers having a hissy fit they can't dunk on newbies for easy KD ratio views.

VideoGames posted:

I like to say I am a game player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADHFwabVJec