Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Now that people have mentioned it I do remember him from BoB, but haven't seen Big Nothing. And I didn't know he directed a lot, good for him.

edit: Schwimmer Snipe, :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1585617454981603334?t=kxSchAl1tj3YU62BejFSQA&s=19

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Keanu Reeves is very similar to my husband so I like him.

Matthew Perry reminds me of a guy I used know who was a total jackass and would tell elaborate stories about how cops kept trying to falsely arrest him, but he kicked their asses so they left him alone. He then went on to become a rapist.

Keanu Reeves is hot.
Matthew Perry is not.

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

lisa kudrow as a conservative white house liason in death to 2020 was amazing imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2DA1uwVsdE

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Len posted:

That movie with Simon Pegg in it, Big Nothing
He also directed Run, Fat Boy, Run which starred Pegg.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Seriously what the gently caress is up with Perry's head

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Eyyy, Georgie boy, I love checking in on this little weirdo every now and then. What's he up to now?
https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1585623670717808642

Hmm! It's... Uhhh... Robbie Rotten? I dunno.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SpacePig posted:

Eyyy, Georgie boy, I love checking in on this little weirdo every now and then. What's he up to now?

Holy poo poo the yarmulke looks like some kind of pulsating growth

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Cursed content in the replies:
https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1585624357094686723

Also that is a terrible Candace Owens caricature.

Zero_Grade has a new favorite as of 22:36 on Oct 27, 2022

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Zero_Grade posted:

Cursed content in the replies:
https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1585624357094686723

Also that is a terrible Candace Owens caricature.

There's conservative people of all genders that are objectively hot. Ben Shapiro is not one of them.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

Keanu Reeves is very similar to my husband so I like him.

I don’t think you can say this without sharing a photo

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

SpacePig posted:

Ben Shapiro paying for astroturfing. First the whole height thing recently and this comic.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Scientastic posted:

There are heaps of photos on the internet. Just google "keanu reeves"

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

What.... what does the 'K' stand for

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

Mak0rz posted:

Kanye

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Powered Descent posted:

Space Force was so drat frustrating to watch. They assembled the best cast you could ask for, but then the writing just never came together. It wasn't terrible, but in the end it still ended up about a quarter as funny as it should have been.

The TV Couch Chat thread has recently informed me that I am probably the only person on these forums that genuinely loved Space Force. :ohdear:

Don Lake's character is so good!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mak0rz posted:

You know full well

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Inceltown posted:

You know full well
potassium?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Martman posted:

potassium?

ah, Kazakhstan

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

SpacePig posted:

Lmao

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Monkey posted:

I can't think of anything Schwimmer has been in except his cameo as Greenzo on 30 Rock.

He was a horrible "alpha male" rear end in a top hat in some love triangle movie. He does a "fidelity test" on his girlfriend by having a guy try to hit on her. Kissing A Fool.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
So wait, is this just old fashioned "the Jews control the Blacks" antisemitic-racism or what? At first I assumed this was pro-Shapiro given he was drawn flatteringly but then talking about "assets" and schemes and focusing on Shapiro of all people to begin with is making me suspect, especially with this artist's past work.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Vib Rib posted:

So wait, is this just old fashioned "the Jews control the Blacks" antisemitic-racism or what? At first I assumed this was pro-Shapiro given he was drawn flatteringly but then talking about "assets" and schemes and focusing on Shapiro of all people to begin with is making me suspect, especially with this artist's past work.

GA’s brain is a soup-like homogenous slurry of right wing blogosphere bullshit, don’t waste your time trying to make perfect sense of it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Why would racists hate him? He's white

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I am late on this, but I want to barge in and say David Schwimmer is very funny in Intelligence, (a UK comedy series where he plays a stupid, bumbling NSA agent sent to Britain). It also has Nick Mohammed in it, (Nate from Ted Lasso).

And he also directed Run Fatboy Run. A lovely Simon Pegg movie.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Maybe he's just a terrible person to be around? Like the Nazis invent a new race and accuse him of being that just to kick him out of their meetings?

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

I guess technically he said "they hate you", not "they hate me".

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
leftists, notorious for their ability to form coalitions that don't fight bitterly and keeping their beefs to themselves

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

They don't. He is, like many, a guy who's never experienced racism talking about how racism isn't that bad, actually. Dishonesty is way worse!! Take it from him.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

So leftism is worse than racism because it happens to him

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Coolness Averted posted:

leftists, notorious for their ability to form coalitions that don't fight bitterly and keeping their beefs to themselves
At least those beefs are typically low stakes

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Scientastic posted:

Lol okay. I didn't want to attach it, and imgur still doesn't work, so I stuck a photo I like on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkPKNuBP3Sf/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

SpacePig posted:

Ben would never have a yarmulke that’s so obvious. He always does his best to hide his. It was years before I realized he wore one on the regular.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Skwirl posted:

Maybe he's just a terrible person to be around? Like the Nazis invent a new race and accuse him of being that just to kick him out of their meetings?

Fascists are always huge, catty whiny assholes who constantly have ridiculous internal strife because they all hate each other. See the Night of the Long Knives. Also the Night of the Wrong Wives.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

RFC2324 posted:

Holy poo poo the yarmulke looks like some kind of pulsating growth

I thought it was a gaping steaming hole in his skull

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

I thought it was a gaping steaming hole in his skull

If only.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

White is a fluid concept. There's still, like, anti-Greek racism in Albania, where Greeks are an ethnic minority.
But George here lives in America, not Greece or Albania.

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I think a lot of survivors of that group think Phoenix was the best actor of them, but the question of why he wasn't the one who survived is pretty easy to answer. (Keanu was by no means straight-edge back in the day.)

The answer of why Keanu did is also very easy to answer, because I doubt that article is referring to heroin.

Perry hosed up by bringing him into this, and it's probably because he's not ready to face his actual question: Why was Matthew Perry the one that survived?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Alexopoulos? I dunno, sounds a little too olive to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
You need only see his drawings of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to know that he is in fact a huge racist.