Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

TIP posted:

ah, I never tried the dall-e 2 inpainting because I got sick of the tokens before they opened it to me

I can't wait for someone to make inpainting work the way they pretend it works, would make so many things easier

There's now an app that lets you use an art program like Krita directly with automatic.

https://github.com/Interpause/auto-sd-krita/wiki/Install-Guide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Some evil clowns

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jason as Batman pop art:

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Prompted Grimm horror at Lexica. Most were deformed, but these came out cool.

A beautiful photorealistic hyper-detailed rendering of biomechanical Red Riding Hood chased in a dark forest :: a masterpiece artwork by Aleksandr Kuskov :: Josan Gonzalez :: Nekro :: Ivan Shishki :: Krenz Cushart :: Guweiz :: sharp focus :: amazing depth :: distinctive lighting :: realistic face and intense eyes

The so-called guidance scale is set to 14. From left to right the scene descriptions end with: in a dark forest / in a forest / by big bad wolf in a dark forest / by big bad wolf

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

red riding hood and a real wolf doing their taxes in front of a computer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Here is some samples of a model I'm in the process of training

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Here is some samples of a model I'm in the process of training

:hmmyes:
The Bruce Timm powers of the AI have always been weak. this is important work

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Rutibex posted:

:hmmyes:
The Bruce Timm powers of the AI have always been weak. this is important work

Yes. I was disappointed at how bad MJ is at Bruce Timm.

I salute you, goon sir/m'am.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
"Children's Birthday party by zdzisław beksiński"

Adding "zdzisław beksiński" to any prompt makes it far more delightful.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

What is the difference between the v1-5-pruned-emaonly.ckpt and v1-5-pruned.ckpt models?

They produce different results on the same seed

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Vlaphor posted:

Adding "zdzisław beksiński" to any prompt makes it far more delightful.

This might be the perfect art style for dystopian advertisement:

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Training continues on.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Training continues on.

I love the future

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Similar vibes.

https://twitter.com/_akhaliq/status/1585608077042147328

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Got in the mood to do some cute Halloween stuff.

All variations on jack-o-lantern or trick-or-treating themes, with so many inpaints that I don't have the original prompts anymore.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Training continues on.

Doing gods work. Can you generate some characters that weren't in TAS, like Jason Todd and Red Hood and the Court of Owls and Professor Pyg and such?

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Ahhh this is so cute!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

feedmyleg posted:

Doing gods work. Can you generate some characters that weren't in TAS, like Jason Todd and Red Hood and the Court of Owls and Professor Pyg and such?

I missed the episode of BtAS with the Naruto crossover

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

feedmyleg posted:

It's not aware of the other characters, but I was able to use txt2img and img2img to make this:

Also, here are some other txt2img generations I used to test flexiblity:
Joker fat purple_suit

Batmobile Golf Cart

Johnny Bravo

Willl Smith in the Prince of Bel Air

Guybrush Threepwood

Bruce Willis

Sean Young in Blade Runner

Sigourney Weaver

batmobile volkswagen beetle

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

The bat-cart!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

IShallRiseAgain posted:

It's not aware of the other characters, but I was able to use txt2img and img2img to make this:

Hell yeah. This is great. What about Marvel characters? Would love to see its take on Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
I love how it absolutely nails that painted-for-tv cel look

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Training continues on.

Yeah these look great. How exactly are you training it, IShallRiseAgain? I checked your last few posts and you don't seem to mention it.

Those Halloween pics are adorable! Not going to quote them because these are a bit horny and it could be weird. I've been trying to make a goth lady with a jack-o-lantern head (like instead of her actual head) and for a long time this was the best I managed to get:

Until at some point I added "by Gil Elvgren" who I saw was a pin-up artist apparently, and like the first attempt at this tall aspect ratio:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

feedmyleg posted:

Hell yeah. This is great. What about Marvel characters? Would love to see its take on Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc.
Spiderman

Peacemaker (John Cena wearing red shirt holding_Gun batman_the_animated_series)

Iron Man

Hulk

Blade

https://huggingface.co/IShallRiseAgain/DCAU/blob/main/DCAUV1.ckpt Model can be downloaded here by the way.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

It's not AI "art" but here is a thread where I drew a bunch of random monsters and assigned them to goons who posted (there are still 5 openings!), and I am now taking the names and descriptions that goons wrote about their assigned monsters and using GPT-3 to write action scenes about them dueling to the death, with a tournament bracket and everything:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4015822

Figured I'd post it here because it's AI tools in action combined with human art and this is the kind of stuff I'm most excited to see out of AI generative stuff - not just the output of the tools but how they get used to do something more than just the output alone.

repugnant
Jun 29, 2005

You can only think of me.

I've been trying to make some phone wallpapers with a creepy Halloween vibe

And I got some good mileage by including "style of beksinski, woodcut" to get that detailed carved style.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Those are awesome!

What are you using to train the model? Dreambooth? Textual Inversion?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:v: I have also been making beksinski wallpapers. "in the style of junji ito" for flavor!

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Those are all awesome. I love when it makes gates out in middle of nowhere.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

WhiteHowler posted:

Those are awesome!

What are you using to train the model? Dreambooth? Textual Inversion?

Dreambooth.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
anyone know what could be causing my runpod based automatic1111 to stop going up in %, produce the results, then not be interruptible or anything and have to be refreshed? happens all the time recently

repugnant
Jun 29, 2005

Rutibex posted:

:v: I have also been making beksinski wallpapers. "in the style of junji ito" for flavor!

I love the atmosphere in those!

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I'm always impressed by how well it handles claymation artstyle. A drawing is a drawing but these look like they really existed in the world at some point.

"Claymation Legend of Zelda"

I love happy Link in the bottom left pic.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

anyone know what could be causing my runpod based automatic1111 to stop going up in %, produce the results, then not be interruptible or anything and have to be refreshed? happens all the time recently

I don't know how RunPod's apps get updated, but the Automatic1111 repo has had some bad commits lately that temporarily broke things. The one I'm running now has a messed up HighRes Fix, and there's a weird bug when inpainting portrait-ratio images that didn't happen before my last update.

I don't automatically git pull on every run. I try to update once or twice a week after doing a quick check on the subreddit to make sure the repo admin didn't go rogue or something.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Vlaphor posted:

I'm always impressed by how well it handles claymation artstyle. A drawing is a drawing but these look like they really existed in the world at some point.

"Claymation Legend of Zelda"

I love happy Link in the bottom left pic.

that's really good

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
More dystopian Zdzisław Beksiński advertisements, which are supposed to be featuring "a smiling happy family readily consuming the remains of a giant rat creature"

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

"There Can Be Only Billions & Billions Served"

repugnant
Jun 29, 2005

Oh, the tiling feature can produce some neat stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

do stepcounts over like 20 even do anything
https://proximacentaurib.notion.site/SD-Steps-vs-CFG-vs-Sampling-Method-e8765704d8a6457ca3f66058466fe43a this link has a good number of high stepcount/CFG grids for comparison. Seems like a small part of the deep fry effect is lack of steps, not all because CFG is set too high. The Ancestral models are different as they add a small amount of noise each step. Far as I can tell, that means there is no ultimate limit to converge on like the other samplers do.

I did a few large stepcount images when the live preview update hit so I could watch the AI do its magic. I have no idea what time crystals are, yet here was a way to watch their literal formation. Gotta say the future is pretty wild and awesome.

This picture stood out because it looked like the AI was caught having to draw a reflection of itself.
Ran a bunch of the same seed at different stepcounts to see how it was made and ended up just running a batch of all 1-256.

https://i.imgur.com/dh0teS9.mp4
Main theme appears around stepcount 20, hits around mid 40s, 60s to mid 90s, settles down around 130 then a boring period of almost no change, around 230 the portal finally blooms.

I do most of my generations now at 32 steps to find workable themes, then 64 after I find a good data vein to mine. I don't really see going further than 128 most of the time and only then rarely.
I'd be willing to do another gif like this if you have a theme/seed you'd like to check out, but only one, as 32,896 iterations takes like nine hours on this machine.

EDIT: Steps: 1-256, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 1049993482, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 7460a6fa

KwegiboHB fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Oct 28, 2022