Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The ending of A Plague Tale: Requiem is pretty hosed up and kinda mars the whole story up to it. Going back to witchering in Skellige once I get some time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I download F.E.A.R.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Michael Transactions posted:

I download F.E.A.R.

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tea and Xeno now. Hoping to watch my friend play more RE2 tonight if the stars align. Or should I say S.T.A.R.S. :D

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Tea and Xeno now. Hoping to watch my friend play more RE2 tonight if the stars align. Or should I say S.T.A.R.S. :D

In this case, I think you shouldn’t. Unlike Resident Evil 1 and 3, neither playable character in RE2 is a proper S.T.A.R.S. member. It’s true you do visit the office and encounter Brad Vickers, but I still think your pun would be better utilized during a different game in the franchise (RE0, RE1, RE: CV, RE5, RE6, etc). Just friendly advice.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Haha whoa. FTFY btw.

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

started Tales of Abyss, I hear it's one of the better ones

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Dragon Quest VII, finally in the meat of the game and really enjoying it. The 3D models and animations are fantastic and the lack of random battles (except at sea) is a breath of fresh air after how high VI’s random encounter rate was. Kind of a bummer how much party chat was scaled back though.

Think I’m going to find this tablet that I’m hunting down now and then get back to Future Perfect though, see if I can get the campaign knocked out today

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Ashen Wolves DLC. A lot of these maps feel like a hail mary by the end. I wish some of this difficulty made it into the base game.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
rip bob

spent all weekend watching old local commercials probably gonna start timesplitters tonight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

More Dragon Quest VII, finally in the meat of the game and really enjoying it. The 3D models and animations are fantastic and the lack of random battles (except at sea) is a breath of fresh air after how high VI’s random encounter rate was. Kind of a bummer how much party chat was scaled back though.

Think I’m going to find this tablet that I’m hunting down now and then get back to Future Perfect though, see if I can get the campaign knocked out today

Oh you playing the remake? The original game's intro is like 3x as long lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Oh you playing the remake? The original game's intro is like 3x as long lol

Yeah, the 3DS version. Can’t imagine how bad the original must be, this version was getting on my nerves with 4 and a half hours of just walking back and forth between the same few areas and talking to the same few people. Enjoying it a lot now that it’s really started though

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The big middle chunk of DQVII is absolutely fantastic yeah.

I'm pretty beat so I might just watch a movie or something in between checking on my Trimps

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I like 7, its long as hell but the vignettes are really good and the superbosses are cool. absolute bottom tier mc outfit though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wish you got to dharma temple earlier though, its like 20 hours in lol

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
I downloaded Halo Infinite and it reminds me a lot of reach.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
original dq7 kicks rear end nimrods

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
also, its monday

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
It’s not Friday but all weekend I started cyberpunk again after trying to play it when it came out but then having to stop after getting covid and having really hosed up cyberpunk fever dreams that turned me off of it for like a year lol

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

the new resident evil DLC is out, gonna binge on that.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I'm probably gonna play some more Barotrauma with friends, tonight. Not a bad sub game - kinda like a multiplayer underwater FTL, in a way?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bayonetta 3.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

MW2 before work

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and StS

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Evil Eagle posted:

Bayonetta 3.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Tinykin

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Flawlessly executing the start of three houses maddening (ng). Definitely finding it super easy and not tough or anything, yup.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Fun little game.

Persona 5 for the forseeable future. Beat the second palace. I like the new mechanics.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Pillars 2. Nice job on the faction/reputation system, Josh. It’s exactly as miserable as organizing a group of people irl

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Trying to get PS3 to read the 3D Dot Game Heroes disk, or The Silver Case when that fails.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well done Josh.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im going to play silent hill 2

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Oct 28, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

welcome posted:

Trying to get PS3 to read the 3D Dot Game Heroes disk, or The Silver Case when that fails.

3d dot game heroes ftmfw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

exploring chapter 5 in XBC3. Probably some Doom levels too, started playing Arrival which is fine

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Typing of the Dead, StS, Tales of Abyss

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

aegis rim and typing of the dead, i think

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I’m not sure.

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Well done Josh.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Well done Josh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
its my birthday monday but its hard to take mondays off so i took today off instead. going to play tgm2, dodonpachi and mario super picross. maybe something more substantial if the mood strikes