Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Google is still perfectly good for technical searches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is supposed to be a TV show about gardening for toddlers but to me it looks like they will use human bodies as fertilizer.

Is that a dildo with a face on the sign

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is supposed to be a TV show about gardening for toddlers but to me it looks like they will use human bodies as fertilizer.

so is this using Clutch Cargo technology but with eyes as well as mouth?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
reminds me of

edit

https://twitter.com/CursedVideos/status/1585396287926841344

Scratch Monkey fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Oct 27, 2022

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/QrkvWD2.mp4

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Surprised it took this long for guitar hero players to escalate things to the point where they play the game in dangerous situations.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

…KILLLLL…MEEE…

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
BE NOT AFRAID

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Blue Moonlight posted:

…CHHHAAAARRGGGGEE…MEEE…

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

360…..nooooo…..scope……….

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

So do y’all not notice the first page of google searches being ads ?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Yaldabaoth posted:

They're threshold kids.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yaldabaoth posted:

When I was in Tokyo in 2019 there was a show on local TV where a guy in a suit and a giant CGI girl head interviewed people. The people being interviewed would have to sit and pretend that they were being interviewed by a serious interviewer on a serious TV show, or at least it seemed that way. This show looked kind of like that.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/6RAizP1.mp4

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What the gently caress

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I mean, it seemed pretty fast and efficient :shrug:

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

am i missing an eyebrow?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

excellent ragdoll physics

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Frank Frank posted:

What the gently caress

Pretty sure this has done the rounds before and it was a failed attempt at insurance fraud.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Shitpost t-shirts are absolutely a thing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

davidspackage posted:

Is that a dildo with a face on the sign

That's a mirror

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Tarkus posted:

When I was in Tokyo in 2019 there was a show on local TV where a guy in a suit and a giant CGI girl head interviewed people. The people being interviewed would have to sit and pretend that they were being interviewed by a serious interviewer on a serious TV show, or at least it seemed that way.
It probably wouldn't have been too hard to pretend, since the interviewer would look pretty normal and the giant CGI girl head would have been added in post.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Hirayuki posted:

It probably wouldn't have been too hard to pretend, since the interviewer would look pretty normal and the giant CGI girl head would have been added in post.

Certain shots from certain angles didn't have the CGI head but had a big foam placeholder head so the actor was actually wearing a huge chibi head for tracking. So people were being interviewed by somebody with a 5 foot diameter foam head. It was weird.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Ghostlight posted:

excellent ragdoll physics
This and the schadenfreude thread have been giving me some real dismount vibes recently.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

p sure that's chiko-chan. it's an NHK (the national public broadcaster) show, not something local

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Mr. Fix It posted:

p sure that's chiko-chan. it's an NHK (the national public broadcaster) show, not something local

That's it! I assumed it was local since it was such crap. I'm glad you told me the name, I was never able to figure out what the show was called after I had gotten home.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mr. Fix It posted:

That's worse than I imagined.

Content:

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Peg Sliderskew posted:

Bee pretending to be a rabbit or rabbit pretending to be a bee?

These are the questions that keep me up at night.

It's a bee pretending to be a rabbit: the medication acts rabbitally......

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The New Cursed Images Thread: It’s Not Sweat. But It’s Not Exactly Just Water Either.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Birds in general are crimes against nature.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Shir I never knew ducks had an Alien like stinger.

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
It's a woodpecker ffs

Vakal
May 11, 2008

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

It's a woodpecker ffs

yeah, ducks are the ones with the super long, corkscrew penis.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Sexual Alien like stinger.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Inceltown posted:

Pretty sure this has done the rounds before and it was a failed attempt at insurance fraud.

It first made the rounds in 2020, and a quick search turned up various stories with it but I didn't find a definitive answer as to the exact details. It was initially presented as an angry woman setting her ex-boyfriend's car on fire.

Here's a version of it from the Daily Fail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8553139/Hot-karma-Moment-arsonist-blown-away-tries-light-ex-boyfriends-Jeep-fire.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Birds are eldritch horrors in feathery costumes.

Content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6J8NCwVyXs

This guy is like the omega boomer :stare: