Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

paul_soccer12 posted:

what are they

not much, what’s tibet, xinjiang, or ukraine with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Personally, I base all my political opinions on articles written by Mussolini in Hearst-owned newspapers.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

You can tell the Holodomor was bad because it sounds like the Holocaust. Think about it.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
The Mask dancing as spanish pop music plays in the background and his maw is expanding cartoonishly to suck up whole fields of wheat

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

The Mask dancing as spanish pop music plays in the background and his maw is expanding cartoonishly to suck up whole fields of wheat

Mask: ssssssomebody stop me!!!
Stalin, nearby: I could, but I choose not to.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

You can tell the Holodomor was bad because it sounds like the Holocaust. Think about it.

Plus the death toll is 6 million +1 (10 million according to that one bullshit "remembrance" plaque in Ukraine blaming "Jew Commisars" but not translating that bit into English haha)

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

some plague rats posted:

Stalin the Scrivener

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

blaming "Jew Commisars"
me:
https://i.imgur.com/pnG0Q03.mp4

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Plus the death toll is 6 million +1 (10 million according to that one bullshit "remembrance" plaque in Ukraine blaming "Jew Commisars" but not translating that bit into English haha)

Ukrainian Eric Cartman

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Ukrainian Eric Cartman

respect my authorata

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Stalin doing oprah: you get a genocide! you get a genocide! you get a genocide!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
everybody check under your seats! and every SSR is pulling out grain n poo poo while Kazakhstan and Ukraine don't find poo poo

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

cenotaph posted:

Personally, I base all my political opinions on articles written by Mussolini in Hearst-owned newspapers.

when I found out about this I was like... time to read some historiography

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Though if they wanted to make it sound really bad, they should have made it rhyme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gix_zAS83Gc

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Though if they wanted to make it sound really bad, they should have made it rhyme.

lol

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Kanye’s new album lookin’ crazy!

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Thank you for telling this story. My gradparents came from the Kiev countryside in 1915 as teenagers to NYC then PA. They never spoke English and no one in my family ever told this story. After the fall of the Iron Curtain we finally heard from relatives there. They sent a group picture which showed how desperately poor they were.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Just fyi if you don't know the holocaust was about 11 million. Now some people might think it's not a competition, but those people are wrong.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
plus 11 milli leaves out Soviet civilians

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

So proud to be recognized for my hard work denying genocide.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

UN Resolutions do count, and that gets held over Turkey's head on Cypress for fifty years. When Armenia does it, oh, it's okay, UN resolutions don't mean anything. We hold it over Israel's head, so we have to be consistent. That's my take on it.

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018
No it was unknowime.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
In light of recent events, it is time to remind everyone how the holodomor DEFINITELY happened. Please partake in the biweekly conference tomorrow. some plague rats is the sponsor of the event, and bread will be catered.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Xaris posted:

In light of recent events, it is time to remind everyone how the holodomor DEFINITELY happened. Please partake in the biweekly conference tomorrow. some plague rats is the sponsor of the event, and bread will be catered.

where did they get the grain for this bread :crossarms:

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

For a guy who supposedly had a year+ of forum posts and Discord messages, he sure hasn't posted much.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

1stGear posted:

For a guy who supposedly had a year+ of forum posts and Discord messages, he sure hasn't posted much.

Probably took quite a bit of wind out of their sails when a bunch of cspam goons were the only follows they got lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

1stGear posted:

they probably went outside and realized there was a whole world otu there wasnt stupid internet battles

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Xaris posted:

now selling 100 dollars golden wheat pins as reparations to contrite Russians

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i'm not gonna lie, i had no idea what the holodomor was until someone accused me of denying it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Lib and let die posted:

i'm not gonna lie, i had no idea what the holodomor was until someone accused me of denying it
Not knowing it is the same thing as denying it. i hope this helps OP. i'm glad you are now woke to the holodomors, which happened.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

prepare 2 taste my nafo steel

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
:cb:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

really, it's an indictment of my small town's education system. they failed to properly indoctrinate me!

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

The great Chinese famine was kind of a double genocide because Mao genocided the sparrows, which in turn caused Mao to genocide everyone else. Would be like a double holodomor if the Chinese people were more culturally aligned with western values

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lib and let die posted:

My favorite thing is dudes who couldn't point to Xinjiang on a map talking about Uighurs.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

My favorite thing is dudes who couldn't point to Xinjiang on a map talking about Uighurs.

Or have no idea that there are other muslim Chinese, or that the "knife attacks" we all heard about years ago as fodder for American gun control debates were "East Turkestan" terrorists, or that the fact that the sun has set today doesn't mean it won't come back tomorrow

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Or have no idea that there are other muslim Chinese, or that the "knife attacks" we all heard about years ago as fodder for American gun control debates were "East Turkestan" terrorists, or that the fact that the sun has set today doesn't mean it won't come back tomorrow

Look, every time I've prayed to the gods that they return the sun to the sky before bed, it's back when I wake up, and I'll be damned if I take that risk tonight.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I'm gonna be totally honest, I would concede on pretty much everything related to ukraine, the holodomor, the uighurs, etc, if we applied these war crime and genocide criteria evenly and implicit or explicit support for america or israel or failure to condemn them at every opportunity likewise resulted in an immediate ban+30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011
I'm looking for a new genocide to deny. Any ideas? I was thinking maybe I could say that Manifest Destiny wasn't genocide lol.