Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

GalacticAcid posted:

you are a total prisoner of your own fantasy world. for one thing i haven’t voted in PA since 2012 lol.

not sure if it makes it better or worse that you tell your lies to yourself

Doesn't even have the strength of conviction to admit he's a Lamb stan, sad.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

:page3:

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
remember that time fetterman pulled a gun on a black guy and never even apologized. (the victim literally did nothing wrong, fetterman is just racist)

imagine a normal time where that would sink a candidate. instead both parties seem cool and good with that behavior.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

To be fair... posted:

remember that time fetterman pulled a gun on a black guy and never even apologized. (the victim literally did nothing wrong, fetterman is just racist)

imagine a normal time where that would sink a candidate. instead both parties seem cool and good with that behavior.

he's proud of being able to act in the capacity of law enforcement, yet no official has ever given him a novelty sheriff's star. makes you think...

Apr 7, 2003

To be fair... posted:

I voted for Fetterman just to make you mad

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Not sure why you insist on being so disingenuous and unpleasant towards me. But rest assured you’re either actively lying or just delusional. i will now enjoy my day outside, peace

Apr 7, 2003

GalacticAcid posted:

Not sure why you insist on being so disingenuous and unpleasant towards me. But rest assured you’re either actively lying or just delusional. i will now enjoy my day outside, peace

Don't forget to say 'hi' to Connor Lamb for me while you're out there for me

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I voted for Fetterman just to make you mad

I hope he loses

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

deranged

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

I hope he loses

he will, and senator oz will ensure president trump deports the traitor gulen.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

he will, and senator oz will ensure president trump deports the traitor gulen.

Gülen truly sucks and he & Erdogan should fight each other until they both die

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mawarannahr posted:

I hope he loses

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
At the start of this campaign I was opposed to Fetterman but now he seems to be mentally handicapped I hope he wins. We need more people of limited cognitive capacity in power. I am not being sarcastic.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

To be fair... posted:

Have you considered that he's epic

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit

Weka posted:

At the start of this campaign I was opposed to Fetterman but now he seems to be mentally handicapped I hope he wins. We need more people of limited cognitive capacity in power. I am not being sarcastic.

The presidency isn't enough?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Weka posted:

That's most of the House/Senate leadership and Presidency, OP.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

mawarannahr posted:

I hope he loses

I voted for him multiple times to cancel out your oz vote

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

he’s gonna eat poo poo, having a stroke, looking like an imbecile on the tv with the conman doctor, and immediately cranking the racism dial past redline is not conducive to victory

on the other hand , TEUMP

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
lol, oz is in the Turkish military so that’s cool and good when he gets access to poo poo. he skipped a us election to vote in Turkey. lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Persistently unpleasant, hostile, and weird. The wrong fat oaf had a stroke.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

To be fair... posted:

lol, oz is in the Turkish military so that’s cool and good when he gets access to poo poo. he skipped a us election to vote in Turkey. lol

hmm what was oz doing during the aborted 2016 coup

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

mawarannahr posted:

Gülen truly sucks and he & Erdogan should fight each other until they both die

Whoever loses, Türkiye wins!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Esp funny since I’ve seen on a few occasions “Pennsylvania” used as a metonym for the Gulënist movement in the way that “Washington” signifies the US gov or Moscow the Russian

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

John Fetterman ftw

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

John Fetterman will stand up to the Satan spawn Xi Jinping.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

To be fair... posted:

there was no time where it would have sunk a candidate for US office

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
anyway. he’s toast but i sincerely hope he pulls out a miracle since Oz is such a creep. i hate tv people

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I’m glad Dems are getting destroyed in 2022

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Private Cumshoe posted:

there was no time where it would have sunk a candidate for US office

Howard dean’s political career instantly ended because he did a weird yell on tv

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Wamsutta posted:

Howard dean’s political career instantly ended because he did a weird yell on tv

if he yelled at a black person he would of beat W

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

roy moore's another example of perception trumping party ID but these examples are so few and far between that it just proves the rule

indigi posted:

if he yelled at a black person he would of beat W

roy moore should've...wait

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

GalacticAcid posted:

you are a total prisoner of your own fantasy world. for one thing i haven’t voted in PA since 2012 lol.

not sure if it makes it better or worse that you tell your lies to yourself

Alright but you have to acknowledge that you were an actual, unironic Connor Lamb 4 Congress booster who somehow posted about it in CSPAM

That happened, and it was very funny

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

who is Connor Lamb

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

is he that redhead weirdo from Virginia

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I supported his general election run against Saccone in the special election in 2018, that’s it. Bringing it up in any other context is disingenuous.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

indigi posted:

who is Connor Lamb

Blue dog PA congressman who ran in the PA Senate primary against Fetterman

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

GalacticAcid posted:

Esp funny since I’ve seen on a few occasions “Pennsylvania” used as a metonym for the Gulënist movement in the way that “Washington” signifies the US gov or Moscow the Russian

Erdogan is second only to PFC in bringing up Pennsylvania just like whenever

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

indigi posted:

is he that redhead weirdo from Virginia

lol if you accidentally called connor lamb lee carter by mistake he'd be so fuckin mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

GalacticAcid posted:

I supported his general election run against Saccone in the special election in 2018, that’s it. Bringing it up in any other context is disingenuous.

the best pizza place in my city is called saccone's so at face value i can't agree here