Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Just loving had to commit a block in the back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Wilson lmao

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Wilson, lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Jets should have been up 17-3 and be able to settle in the way they want to control the game but after the Patriot refs did their job and Wilson had to actually make plays to come back that isn't a way that the Jets are able to play right now.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Crap Wilson

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
I'm a Pats fan and I'm somehow kind of mad the Jets keep loving up lol

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Just saw the Wilson play lmao

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

is pepsi ok posted:

Just saw the Wilson play lmao

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Zach is easily the worst QB in the league.

Biggest 5-2 frauds ever

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I dunno man Kenny Pickett is really bad.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

my kingdom for a dolphins offensive possession that puts us up 2 scores and puts the game away

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

mcmagic posted:

The Jets should have been up 17-3 and be able to settle in the way they want to control the game but after the Patriot refs did their job and Wilson had to actually make plays to come back that isn't a way that the Jets are able to play right now.

The refs have made several bad calls in favor of the Pats, but that wasn't one of them. It's been years since you could yeet yourself into the QB after the ball leaves his hand, that gets called every single time. All you have to do is not jump there and there's no foul called.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Very cool that it year 2 we're still doing gently caress it balls to no WRs.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Mostert is gonna break one of those this season. He’s been close a bunch

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Just run the ball McDaniel wtf

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Jones always looks good in preseason and he looked pretty good there

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Ropert Saleh's receipts are about to expire.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Waddle is a bad blocker

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Ehud posted:

Waddle is a bad blocker

Cut his rear end!!!!

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Bills are going to be playing Flacco next week

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

TheBizzness posted:

Cut his rear end!!!!

no1!!

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

They didn't even try to rush that kick. It's a 2 score game with 10 minutes left. Souless.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Dolphins apparently have 28 minutes time of possession in the second half?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Leave Edmonds in Detroit for fucks sake.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Edmonds is the worst player on the miami dolphins

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Ok this has to be the record for most declined penalties

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Receiving pms saying the refs made Wilson throw the interception

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Wilson looked so good until that first half INT. It’s like he has a mental switch where he just totally loses it. It’s wild.

That was a nice throw to Uzomah though a bit ago.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
unfortunately since the patriots have scored 22 points, scoring 17 would not have been enough for the jets since per the nfl rulebook only the team with more points gets to win the game

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
This is going to come down to the goal line huh?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Its like 75% that the Jets will be looking for a QB this offseason. This isn't good enough.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Tempted to make a refs post

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

barnold posted:

unfortunately since the patriots have scored 22 points, scoring 17 would not have been enough for the jets since per the nfl rulebook only the team with more points gets to win the game

Oh you mean the score changed in the hour since people were bitching about that? Crazy if true

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

my entire life is a penalty flag

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Yes Lions please go hurry up

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I’m sort of half enjoying watching Wilson cavort about the field

It’s also kind of sad what is up with that dudes brain he’s at like Sam Darnold seeing ghosts levels but the pats aren’t really doing anything interesting to him

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Are you loving kidding me

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Losing a game you are 6-0 in sacks lol

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

mcmagic posted:

Losing a game you are 6-0 in sacks lol

Wilson hasn’t taken any sacks because he runs away and throws interceptions instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Thanks refs