Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

WampaLord posted:

I need many Taysom Touchdowns today

Let’s riiiiide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
One of the simple pleasures in life is when it's 10:35 AM and your phone is basically exploding from TD and big play notifications. 😀

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

coronaball posted:

One of the simple pleasures in life is when it's 10:35 AM and your phone is basically exploding from TD and big play notifications. 😀

Fantasy dopamine hits own

It’s a good lesson too. Stay off the endless phone scroll sink and treat it like you’re waiting, fishing for the real good notification hits :gizz:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

coronaball posted:

This was my 2021 until the fantasy playoffs. :negative:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Yeah I'm getting crushed everywhere. This week kinda sucks

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Hurts :swoon:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

okay I think AJ Brown has caught enough passes, please stop

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
What happened to Drake London? I am not playing him or anything, but I forgot I had him abandoned on my bench in a keeper league and early in the season it seemed like he was looking pretty promising.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Is wan’dale playing?

the_american_dream fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Oct 30, 2022

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

the_american_dream posted:

Is Pickens playing?

Against the Eagles D, yes

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Bellmaker posted:

Against the Eagles D, yes

Yeah a lot of people online are mad that a rookie WR on the struggling Steelers is having a down day against Darius loving Slay.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Pain of Mind posted:

What happened to Drake London? I am not playing him or anything, but I forgot I had him abandoned on my bench in a keeper league and early in the season it seemed like he was looking pretty promising.

The falcons are using an offense where they literally attempt like 13 passes a week which does not lend itself well to receiver production

Because obviously this is a normal thing to do after spending multiple first round picks on top tier pass catchers

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

No way Hubbard steals a significant number of carries from Foreman after today right?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

MakaVillian posted:

No way Hubbard steals a significant number of carries from Foreman after today right?

Absolutely no way

I’m so happy I snatched him up

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Carr has been a solid qb this season except of course for the single game when I stream him to cover a bye

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Still have a chance in my Yahoo league if Derrick Henry can get 40-45 points!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Carr has been a solid qb this season except of course for the single game when I stream him to cover a bye

Goondolences

Quiet Feet posted:

Still have a chance in my Yahoo league if Derrick Henry can get 40-45 points!

Well, RBs are popping the gently caress off today sooooo

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
3 of my opponents have DJ Moore this week, that TD brought 2 games that was getting comfortable right back down to 50/50. The league were I have Moore I was up by 90 anyway so it did not matter much.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I was debating sitting DJ Moore today and I'm really glad I changed my mind last minute. Between him and Pollard.... :getin:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lol I lost the kicker matchup in one of my leagues 21-0

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

If Ken Walker could unretire for the fourth quarter I would be very grateful

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Docjowles posted:

If Ken Walker could unretire for the fourth quarter I would be very grateful

Agreed.

Not happy about playing against freed McCaffery!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

lmao I thought I was for sure going to win this week and then I check the yahoo app to see CMC has a passing, rushing and receiving touchdown now lmao

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Who would win in a fight?

40 points

Or

Stefan Diggs, Devin Singletary and Bobby Toney?

I'll let you know in a few hours!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

gently caress my life I am going to lose by 0.16 because that last Heinecke TD took 1 point away from my defense

ESPN had me 99% to win all afternoon lol

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Thanks to those late heroics from Walker and Pierce I need Burrow and Higgins to outscore Chubb by 13.

Another MNF for me to suffer through!

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Oct 31, 2022

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quote is not edit in 2022 smh

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Very decent chance I have the second highest score in my league this week and lose to the 0-7 player that has completely checked out. We're both projected to have more than 50 points more than the third place team. I need Chubb, Boyd, and Evan McPherson to outscore Higgins by 24 tomorrow. Worst part is I benched D'Onta Foreman who would have made none of this matter

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I need 3.07 points from Singletary tonight to win let’s gooooo

127 to 130 no PPR :eyepop:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I want to drop my bye week fill in TE to disrespect my opponent, but I can't find any bye week free agents worth stashing. :devil:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Who would win in a fight?

40 points

Or

Stefan Diggs, Devin Singletary and Bobby Toney?

I'll let you know in a few hours!

I math'ed wrong and am dead unless the three above players do basically nothing in the second half.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oof. Big Monday night tomorrow.

Need Mixon and Boyd to combine for 30 in one league and Burrow and Boyd to outscore Hunt and York in another.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
CMC, Hopkins and Foreman led the charge vs. Team Bills for me in my main. Burrow + 47 vs. Boyd, feel real good about moving to 8-0 :getin:

In… 22ish years of fantasy, don’t think I’ve ever started better than 5-0, at best. Which means I’m fully expecting a massive drop off/losing streak.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I want to drop my bye week fill in TE to disrespect my opponent, but I can't find any bye week free agents worth stashing. :devil:

I drafted Irv Smith as my Kelce bye week replacement. 6.8 in PPR, I’ll take it

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

My opponent and I somehow have 3 browns players and 1 bengals player.

My Amari Cooper (wr)

vs his

D Peoples-Jones (wr)
Tyler Boyd (wr)
Nick Chubb (RB)

I’m 30 points ahead right now. So assuming Chubb does Chubb things, the match is going to come down to who gets more points; my Cooper or his two wrs.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Dango Bango posted:

Oof. Big Monday night tomorrow.

Need Mixon and Boyd to combine for 30 in one league and Burrow and Boyd to outscore Hunt and York in another.

Just need 27 combined from Higgins, Hurst, and Peoples-Jones... just 9 each in 0.5 PPR, that's not too much to ask for is it?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Thanks to those late heroics from Walker and Pierce I need Burrow and Higgins to outscore Chubb by 13.

Another MNF for me to suffer through!

Not a great start!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I have Amari and he just threw a drat interception!!!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I’m sorry for audibly laughing when I saw this post

lmao football is chaos lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Lol

Maybe he can upstage CMC and get a pick, fumble, and missed PAT