Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Fish Appreciator posted:

A friend snapped a candid photo of me at my 30th birthday, then fed it into clip interrogator, then fed the prompt into midjourney. This was the result.

This is how the robots see me.

tell your friend to press the remaster button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"Faberge cake"

"a mall ninja, obese, sweaty, cheap cosplay clothes, tacticool vest, overcoat, thick glasses, nerdy af"

"a pantheon of fabulous gay Greek gods, hella rainbows and gay stuff, style of the school of Athens by Rafael"

Sumerian Telecom
Aug 27, 2022

The above and below are the same prompt but the bottom one is scientifically 50% more anime.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"two children summoning demons by Bob Byerley and Nicoletta Ceccoli"

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Sumerian Telecom posted:

I've merged sd1.4 with that novelAI pedantically tagged anime model. It tends to make the imagery neater and smoother and gives a generally more attractive look.

Proooooooompts

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Made a quick little cenobite model for halloween. I'll upload it if somebody is interested
Emma Watson (a tiny bit gory so spoilered)

Ron Perlman

Iron Man

Milla Jovovich

Doctor Strange

Garfield Cat

Spiderman

For some reason, It strongly associates Adam Sandler with the Chaterrer Cenobite

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Made a quick little cenobite model for halloween. I'll upload it if somebody is interested
Ron Perlman

"Ron Big BooTAY.... TAY, TAY, TAY....!!"

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Happy halloween!

We've got:

Wolves!

Pirates!

Costumes!

Eldritch gods!

Lolth!

T̸͙̯̃̉͂̕ḧ̷̟́ȅ̵͎̜̥̥͌͒ ̶̰͈̓͌̽K̷̡̗͍͈͍͛͠i̴̖̯̗̬̖̻̔̂̈́̍̀̄n̵̙̮͚̤̂̐̏̾͝g̵̠͔̺̐ ̸̧̧̧̺̲̹́͝͝i̷̡̗͇̫̾̑̽̕ǹ̷̺̩̤́͋ ̶͕̭̀̏͐̒̏Y̶̮̩̎̑̓̀͝e̸̢͈͈̥̯͋͜l̷̡͔̹̐͐͂̏̿l̴̩͉̪̟̀̋̈́͝ǫ̸̬̤̺̂̑w̶̼͍̮̬̎̑̓̈̕!̷̡̨͚̠̗͎̉͑̀

Ȟ̶̰͉̼͕̒͒̓͆o̴̢̱̜̩̜̤̙̒̂̏̈̾͆̊̓̆̔̆̊͝r̴̨̡̦͓͖̬̖̰̫̼̈́̉̈̾̈́͑̆̂̄͊̃̉͜͝ŗ̵̡̥̻̘̦͎̭̃͊̔̃́͂̊͆͜ọ̶͚̝̫̦̌̐͌̑̂̍r̴̛͙̩̪̼̻̰͎̭̼͈̃̀̋̎͜͝s̸̫̞̬̙̟̒̀͜ ̴̢̡̮̥̤͈͔͕͓̱͍̉̇͆̚͘ͅḇ̶̧̧̤̗͈̳̏͗̏̃̾̈́̓̿̎͌͌͐͝ȩ̷͚̼̫͚͖͔̼̿̈͆̌ỹ̶͕̺͙͓̤̪͎̣͕͑́͊̍̐̎̀̈́̅͋͝͝o̷͇̘̥̫͙̜̼͚̩͠n̵̡̟͚̦̭̯͇̪̟̣̳͕̪͗͗͋̓̆́͌̆̅̎̆͋d̴̛̠͚̝̬́̍ ̴̢̧̩̻͉̮̍w̴̡̺̗̠̝̖̩̬͈̱͗͂͑̀̔̍͛̾̌͋̈͘͜h̵͚̫̲̳̺͕̠̰͓̏̐͑͝ͅa̸̤̝̠̽͗͘ẗ̸͖̣̺̳͍̳̫̼̱̠̥̭̑̑̔̍͐̉̀̕͜͠ ̸̛͕̪͎̣̓̉̑̇͆̊̅̾͌̋̎̚m̴̡̗̞̲̹̫̋̌̔͗̂͐̈̾̕a̴͙̭͎̯̋ǹ̶̨̞͎͎͎̹̣̱̹̳͚̹͍ ̸̡̢̨̡̰̺̤̪͚͚̞̲̒̽̓̃̽̽̏̇͒ͅw̴̡̫̫̰̻̘̘̮̺̹̬̜̓̉̉́̓̎̚a̷͎̓̓̈́̅̑͝s̷̼̪̻̙͚̙̠͈͇̼͂̓͛̈́͒̄̉̑͝͝ ̶͕̞̖̦͙̓̈̑̓̈́̇̃͋̌́͋̈́̕ṁ̵̫̳̎̓̓̉̎͆̀̕ȩ̴̢͙̘̰̉͗̈́͠ã̸̡͙͖̥̠́n̵̢̗͍̣̥̩̙͙͚̄͗̈́͋ṭ̷̛̺̦̹̬͓̰̗̭̲͂̈́͒̎̌͆̌̄ ̵̡̛̥̗̳̍͊̆͒͑̕͝t̶͉̫̖͚̩̩̟̥̋̂̋̈̍͐̈́̾͛o̴̧̧̢̨̜͇̞͙̻̦͖̲̿̿̏̔̕͜͠ ̶͖̹̲̳̫̋́̒̏́̃͌̃̊͒̊͜͝͝ç̵͕̟̖͉͕̠̳̍̉̕ó̶̫̭̳̪̺͓̘͗̒̓̌͛̄̅̉̈́̑̽m̵̧̹̜̻̳̰̹͔͔͈͐͂̄͑͗̿͜p̷̢̟̟̋͆̎̉̅̈̈́̌͛̚͘̕r̸̢̺̝͖̬̬̟̯̲̮͇̓͐́̌̉̕͠ͅe̶̹̝̫̙̙̯͙̲͊̑̀́̊̿̓͗̋́͝h̵̨̅̿͂̐͋͂̓́͝e̶̙͍̟̯̜͓̫͆̽̉̉̍̈̽͘n̴̡̨͉͎̜̪̞̲̥̺̓́́̊̑̈̆͐̉̒͠ḏ̶͈͓̙̫̫̗͂͜ͅ.̵̢͇̬̙̹̮͍̝͈̠̳͆̃̔̈̎̚͝

Scps!

Gross bodily trauma!

Zombies!

And finally, Cheese!

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
Good show everyone, these last few pages...

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
I did some more Halloween stuff too.

Wolves!

Wizards!

Vampire Hunters!

:nms: Tentacles!

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

"We'll tear your soul apart, Mister Lister sir"

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Found a two-for-one artist.

I was checking names with A masterpiece artwork by *Artist. Stable returns framed paintings or color splatters if it doesn't recognize the artist. It's not a perfect test, some people slip through and only trigger if the prompt asks for a portrait for instance, but mostly it's obvious when it knows the artist.

Anyway, Samwise Didier seemed to work. This could've been some off-brand Blizzard art he did.

But he returns Hobbit faces in his style if you don't add more prompts.

Doesn't look like you can take the Samwise out of Didier either. Stable doesn't recognize the name Sam Didier.

There's bound to be a bunch more prompts that do this too.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Here's a hundred artists that Lexica's Stable Diffusion recognizes if anyone's curious. Prompts run at 14/20 on the site's "guidance scale". 512p size, upscaled to 1024p.

https://imgur.com/a/BMuI8M3

It was too much effort saving more than one image for each. Still, it shows the base palette and style they'll add. I found it much easier throwing artists together with a cheat sheet.

A masterpiece artwork by Greg Staples :: Mort Künstler :: Magali Villeneuve :: Ruan Jia

A masterpiece artwork by Oliver Wetter :: Marc Brunet :: Neil Blevins

Rockabilly Snow White, a masterpiece artwork by Marc Brunet :: Jae Lee :: Loish

A masterpiece artwork by Tim McBurnie :: Mathias Osland :: Victo Ngai

A masterpiece artwork by Atey Ghailan :: Jordan Grimmer :: Max Bedulenko :: beautiful photorealistic rendering :: maximalist :: hyperdetailed :: 8k :: 16k :: amazing depth :: splash art :: intricate :: ray tracing reflections :: octane render :: trending on Artstation

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Rosie O'Donnell as Lara Croft

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
a dystopian advertisement for a gigantic monster size Kia Sportage war-machine SUV with spikes and multiple guns and cannons dripping with blood and gore being driven by a middle-aged soccer mom with a smiling happy family of 2.5 kids in a Walmart parking lot in the style of Mad Max, highly detailed, 8k photo

I'm titling this one "Insane Clown Posse and the Mutated Mole Children"

OPEN THE BLOOD GATES, WITH KIA AND THE FISHER PRICE MACHINE GUN NEST

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
"uninked pencils for a comic page of vermeer's girl with a pearl earring, 8k"

I did a bunch of different "uninked pencils for a comic page of [famous painting]" attempts, and it's an interesting look into how SD "thinks" about things. It seems like the effects of training are super nonlinear, where the most famous paintings/artists have a massive effect on output if they're mentioned, even if you fiddle around with attention weights. On the other hand, even fairly famous-but-not-most-famous artists/paintings are way less "sticky" in terms of the attention effect.

So trying to get SD to draw a comic page of the Vermeer almost invariably results in a "direct quote" or whatever you want to call it of the painting: you get the Girl with a Pearl Earing in exactly that pose, with exactly that wardrobe, and so on. Same thing with the da Vinci's Mona Lisa and, to a lesser extent, van Gogh's Starry Night (SD kept producing pencil sketches of details from the real Starry Night and slight variations of that kind of thing). On the other hand, Rembrant's Night Watch comes out as:

It more or less never just tries to do a sketch version of the original painting, but instead tries to produce things that look like comic pages with distinct panels, different characters, and so on (occasionally it seems to try to do a Spy vs. Spy thing with the guy with the white hat and the guy with the black hat from center of the original painting).

And it doesn't seem to be just an effect of the subject matter: Mona Lisa and Girl with a Pearl Earring are "simple" portraits with a single subject, but René Magritte's The Son of Man is "understood" to be about a guy in a hat and SD is more flexible about how it handles him (these are numerically consecutive seeds):

Same with Grant Wood's American Gothic, which is presumably a less "confusing" painting than the Magritte (which has an apple obscuring the subject's face):

Not really going anywhere with this, just making some observations about SD's behaviour.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I think night watch is a comic as well as a didcowrld book, which probably muddles things

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Tunicate posted:

I think night watch is a comic as well as a didcowrld book, which probably muddles things
Maybe. There also seems to be some fiddliness about paintings whose original name isn't in English—sometimes it appears to better understand the English title, sometimes the original.

In the case of the Rembrandt it seems like it understands the reference to the painting, because the central figures (Frans Banninck Cocq and Willem van Ruytenburch) consistently show up, but maybe the comic of the same name is helping with the "comic-ness" of the results.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

DALL.E 2 image, prompt "lizard person in a red wizard robe realistic"

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

WhiteHowler posted:

I did some more Halloween stuff too.

Wolves!

Wizards!

Vampire Hunters!

:nms: Tentacles!

Which model is this? I really like the art style

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Had a bit of a bizarre AI Art experience. I was inspired to see what AI art thought of "Bobson Dugnut" and got this.

which is fine...but then I remember it's supposed to have 2 t's at the end. So I just do "Bobson Dugnutt" and change nothing else

Who are these people?

Then I switch it from Heun (which I feel gets me the best people) to DPM2 A and change nothing else (same seed even) and get this.

I still have no idea who these people are, that guy on the upper right is the most realistic AI person I've ever seen, and how does the guy below him fit in at all?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I think you're getting some Kevin Bobson in there.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Suppose that may be possible, but all I changed from pic 1 to 2 was an extra letter t. I wonder if the word "nut" overrides "bobson", but once you ad the second t, then it stops seeing it as the word "nut"

At the very least "Todd Bonzalez" makes more sense.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

tote up a bags posted:

Which model is this? I really like the art style

All were SD 1.5 except the tentacles were 1.4.

Most of them were a mix of several different artist styles. I've been trying to keep from using the same artists repeatedly, because forcing myself to branch out helps me discover awesome new ones.

Vlaphor posted:

Had a bit of a bizarre AI Art experience. I was inspired to see what AI art thought of "Bobson Dugnut" and got this.

A while back I did "a baseball card of _____" with each of the names from Fighting Baseball and got some fun ones, but none were really keepers.

I also tried it for Key & Peele's East-West Bowl names, but same thing. You get mostly random people, a few mutants, and nothing super noteworthy.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Vlaphor posted:

I plug random gibberish words into Midjourney from time to time just to see how it interprets them. Sometimes it's pretty cool.

Prompt: photoramic solarham

Prompt: glycemian harrowing

Prompt: elktroclastic volcanope

e: Random gibberish word + Harrowing is in general a very very good combo. Harrowing Photoham:

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Nov 1, 2022

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

witches dancing around bonfire under a full moon, the scene is lively and chaotic, painted by someone who took their time and paid extra attention to small details, stylistic rendition, literally steal an artists soul and put it into this picture
Steps: 128, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 4254916039, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 45dee52b

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

I'm confused why prompts on Nightcafe and Lexica look wildly different when they're both using Stable Diffusion. Not speaking of seeds here, just the general result from the same prompts.

Only Nightcafe lets you change sampling method, and they've added a CLIP guidance option to Stable today. Is there anything I can do there to make it match the hidden settings Lexica runs?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

KwegiboHB posted:

witches dancing around bonfire under a full moon, the scene is lively and chaotic, painted by someone who took their time and paid extra attention to small details, stylistic rendition, literally steal an artists soul and put it into this picture
Steps: 128, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 4254916039, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 45dee52b

:hmmyes:
I like prompts like this, they respect the sentience of the AI. Just a big list of keywords is an insult to it's intelligence

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i trained an AI to be Gary Gygax to give me advice for my D&D campaign. hes pretty good

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
It is surprisingly hard to make AIs generate furries animals with human bodies. I'm trying to create some uplifted animals for my post-apocalyptic game which should look roughly like this:

... and hooboy, does SD not want to indulge my horrible perversion need to generate some funny man-imal NPCs for my game.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Megazver posted:

It is surprisingly hard to make AIs generate furries animals with human bodies. I'm trying to create some uplifted animals for my post-apocalyptic game which should look roughly like this:

... and hooboy, does SD not want to indulge my horrible perversion need to generate some funny man-imal NPCs for my game.

Have you tried the furry fine tune?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
"Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the U.S.S. Dumpster-prise"

"Space... The final frontier.
These are the voyages of the starship Dumpster-prise.
Its continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds.
To seek out new life and new civilizations.
To boldly go where no (dumpster) has gone before."

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Rutibex posted:

i trained an AI to be Gary Gygax to give me advice for my D&D campaign. hes pretty good

How do you go about doing this?

Friend and I are in this group where there's two guys who have spent the last 3 years writing novels arguing with each other, we got the logs and we wanna fully automate these arguments

edit: they are dicks and this would be funny

BrainDance fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Nov 2, 2022

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

I'm assuming the V4 of Midjourney is being beta tested by a lucky handful of so-and-sos. It's a shame they didn't use the same people from the first beta, god dammit, v4 results looking real good. Like actually better than the v1.5 of Stable Diffusion

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BrainDance posted:

How do you go about doing this?

Friend and I are in this group where there's two guys who have spent the last 3 years writing novels arguing with each other, we got the logs and we wanna fully automate these arguments

edit: they are dicks and this would be funny

I am using a website called character.ai. Its basically a very advanced chatbot (I think GPT-3?) that pretends to be whatever character you ask. It has to be someone famous or someone kind of generic. So you could ask it to be Abraham Lincoln or Caesar or "a florida man" because it was trained on text that has referenced those people in some way. But you can't actually feed it a bunch of new text to train it to be someone specific. It works to make Gary Gygax because some nerd fed this AI every single D&D book, and also presumably the wikipedia page about Gary Gygax. The chatbot knows who it is, and you can ask it about TSR and Dave Arneson and stuff other than D&D rules and Gygax Bot will understand what your talking about. But it just starts making things up if you ask it personal details that can't be found from a google search.

You are allowed to feed it example text, but only 3200 characters.

https://beta.character.ai/

Your Brain on Hugs
Aug 20, 2006

KinkyJohn posted:

I'm assuming the V4 of Midjourney is being beta tested by a lucky handful of so-and-sos. It's a shame they didn't use the same people from the first beta, god dammit, v4 results looking real good. Like actually better than the v1.5 of Stable Diffusion

There's no beta test yet, but there's a rating page to get data on selected images made by the MJ devs. V4 is looking better than anything else I've seen so far, insane detail and coherence on some stuff. It should hopefully be out this week or early next.

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

I want endless "Florida man, why did you do [INSERT HEADLINE HERE], give me at least 800 grunts if you can't manage words".

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Megazver posted:

I've seen people use Jean Baptiste Monge for that. Occasionally with Brian Kesinger, which seems to add the color palette you had in those images.

Couple of examples from Nightcafe.
https://creator.nightcafe.studio/creation/hWJpizm43dx7DEVR3Ul7
https://creator.nightcafe.studio/creation/x2W61UuxmUnohe1cfJhU

Don Bluth might work too, or at least be more consistent in color and style than trying Disney.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Nov 2, 2022

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Megazver posted:

"Anthropomorphic bear" worked surprisingly well for me for the ginger ale diner I tried making earlier.

E: You could then maybe use inpainting to get a more realistic head if you want. Not sure if this would work for a rabbit or mouse though

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Nov 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Thank you for the suggestions, everyone. I'll give them all a try.

In other news, SD can generate sprite sheets for pixel art games now:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StableDiffusion/comments/yj1kbi/ive_trained_a_new_model_to_output_pixel_art/