Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Countblanc posted:

where is krile

What do you think they used to kindle that fire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Macaluso posted:

It's okay, we made do

This looks like a manga revealing the villain group for the current arc.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Macaluso posted:

It's okay, we made do

The NIER crossover had some lasting side effects

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Macaluso posted:

It's okay, we made do

There are many Yuels.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://twitter.com/catboygrimm_xiv/status/1586561770193391617?s=61&t=Iizx64D9o4j_K0sp23Fz8Q

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
pretty much all spot on

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Countblanc posted:

where is krile

Behind you. It's already too late.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Zeruel posted:

pretty much all spot on

Pretty Boy's is an understatement.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Just a reminder that tomorrow's maintenance starts at 6PM PST. If you're thinking to yourself that you'll do the Halloween event tomorrow night or whatever, well... nah.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Zeruel posted:

pretty much all spot on

i desperately wish Argos was fully voice acted

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Countblanc posted:

i desperately wish Argos was fully voice acted

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
We need to decide, then, what voice would Argos have?

I'm picturing Keith David.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Cleretic posted:

Fran Drescher

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

so I need to do Eureka to unlock some cards I'm missing, is there goon approved guide to starting it? I've had it unlocked for a while but never really stepped foot into it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Zeruel posted:

so I need to do Eureka to unlock some cards I'm missing, is there goon approved guide to starting it? I've had it unlocked for a while but never really stepped foot into it.

Step one: buy the tokens for the chestpiece from the vendor at the docks on the MB. Having this allows you to punch above your weight class a little. If you care about the cost, you can always join up with an Arsenal group when you're done to make back the cost.
Step two: try to focus on enemies a level or two above your own since the exp is better than at level. Also try to get your logs done every week since they're a decent chunk of exp.
Step three: once you start getting your level high enough to benefit from most of the Notorious Monsters, start doing them.
Step four: when you get to Pyros there's an option to upgrade your magia board, you can safely ignore this. The parts are rare from high level monsters and are expensive on the MB.
Step five: Pyros also introduces Logia. These are great, especially the ones that buff your damage, but don't worry about unlocking the combinations unless you also want the relic.
Step six: Bunnies are completely optional but they're worth doing in Hydratos for a chance at that rare mount.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

super sweet best pal posted:

Step one: buy the tokens for the chestpiece from the vendor at the docks on the MB. Having this allows you to punch above your weight class a little. If you care about the cost, you can always join up with an Arsenal group when you're done to make back the cost.

its a million gil for 3x cloth or 900k(945k after tax) for the chestpiece
i wish i didnt transfer to oce :negative:

thanks for the info!

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
https://twitter.com/uunearthly/status/1532516102898581510

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

One more thing I forgot to mention was mutations. Sometimes monsters will get bigger or change form, think it's something to do with the weather, and when they do they're worth about three times as much exp. So if you're fighting monsters a couple levels above you and they're constantly mutating you'll outlevel them real fast.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
the main thing to do, really, is to at least get in and clear out the challenge log quests for eureka every week. you get a bunch of XP from doing them, and it's nice to space out the grinding a bit. you might need a good map to find the right spots per level, though, if you don't want to just wander around yourself

derra
Dec 29, 2012
Wooo all 19 relics obtained (passes out)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am officially tracking down a Wolf Burglar and Nashu might be the greatest sketch artist of our time.:allears:

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

I blend in perfectly. What do you mean I'm half again as tall and three times as broad as everyone else?

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

it says right there, all the colours of the rainbow, you fit in perfectly mr green bean pod

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Just found out today that when you get to rank 6 with the Namazu, you can buy permits to have Namazu merchants on your estate.

No idea why my friends don’t ask me to decorate their apartments for them.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

girl dick energy posted:

Just found out today that when you get to rank 6 with the Namazu, you can buy permits to have Namazu merchants on your estate.

No idea why my friends don’t ask me to decorate their apartments for them.

Slightly old picture, I've since added a cooking stove where the middle namazu is. I wanted to float the namazu so he was in the frying pan, but it didn't work. The placeholder would float, but the namazu remained on the ground.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

:ssh: The namazu vendors fit inside the the porcelain vase you can buy from housing vendors.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Are we sharing Namazu vendor pics???

I'd ask when we were getting Moogle vendors but I was really happy with the way these little guys fit my house

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

happy halloween

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Kerrzhe posted:

happy halloween

Happy Halloween!

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
The key is to level them evenly so you don't have to juggle multiple sets of equipment, also a lot of crafting recipes feed into each other.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cleretic posted:

gilbert gottfried with lines that immediately bump the rating up to M

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Why the hell is my instant portrait constantly resetting to default upon starting a CC match? Doesn't matter how many times I edit the portrait to make sure it is current or toggle the use instant portrait button, it keeps saying the gear doesn't match. It seems to be working for some people, but not everybody.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Oh no I forgot about maintenance. Ah well

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Thundarr posted:

Why the hell is my instant portrait constantly resetting to default upon starting a CC match? Doesn't matter how many times I edit the portrait to make sure it is current or toggle the use instant portrait button, it keeps saying the gear doesn't match. It seems to be working for some people, but not everybody.

If you change your gearset in any way that gives you the option to update it, such as using /visor, or turning on/off your hat or weapon, it breaks the portrait.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

HackensackBackpack posted:

If you change your gearset in any way that gives you the option to update it, such as using /visor, or turning on/off your hat or weapon, it breaks the portrait.

I didn't though, that's just it. I got the message in one CC match, re-saved the portrait, and entered another CC match without doing anything else, and it was still broken.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

It'll let you edit and save your portrait even if a setting is off and it won't tell you anything is wrong until it spits an error while displaying your shameful default portrait to everyone. You have to check your gearset manually. It's dumb.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

blm AF peaked in stormblood, even if it is a clipping mess

need to dye this mess but not enough time tonight!

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

"Improvement to Enochian's magic damage increase has been changed from 20% to 21%."

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Patch notes.

I don't need to be an expert in balance to see that... wow, Summoner's making out like a bandit, huh? And I can definitely imagine Machinist's more conservative buffs adding up given how fast it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Ooo goddamn those Foul and Xenoglossy buffs!

Awesome! posted:

"Improvement to Enochian's magic damage increase has been changed from 20% to 21%."

Yeah the slightest of increments, interesting choice