Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Just Odd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

This is just the mods doing some sort of undoing/balancing out for probating spinster for making a weird horny post recently

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lmfao turning and staring into my buddies eyes “isn’t this neat? This is why I invited you over, I need to talk to someone about this”

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021

quote:

I’m not horny and this wasn’t a horny post, I’m just disagreeing that a sex scene in this game was bad, I happen to think it’s good, and beyond that, I think it’s the only good one. No horny posting here. This isn’t the place to be inappropriately aroused by video game characters, I know that.

Lmao

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Tetramin posted:

Lmfao turning and staring into my buddies eyes “isn’t this neat? This is why I invited you over, I need to talk to someone about this”

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

weird website

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
I'm obsessed with Theo Von. He's the quickest motherfucker in the game and there is not a better podcast guest or host out there.

His standup is very bad because it's not conducive to his off the cuff style.

Like when Bobby and Brendan were beefing he would just go on both of their shows and tell them it was the gayest, most autistic fight of all time.

Anyone who hates on Theo has a bit of that tism, ya feel me

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

The_Rob posted:

I’m the same way with him. I don’t understand his appeal at all. I’ve tried watching him a lot and he’s never made me laugh.

Worst take I've ever heard

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

everything he says is funny

Very true.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f2AUIdjP0k

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Tetramin posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TRY

NOT

TO

LAUGH

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

kolby posted:

I'm obsessed with Theo Von. He's the quickest motherfucker in the game and there is not a better podcast guest or host out there.

Like when Bobby and Brendan were beefing he would just go on both of their shows and tell them it was the gayest, most autistic fight of all time.

i liked his one stand up special on netflix a lot "no offense", but I saw him live and he was terrible.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
also:

bust rodd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEaQzj432aw

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I am looking forward to watching the first episode of The Adam Friedland Show (TAFS for those in the community) which will also be a Halloween special. Wow!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

to bust, to sleep;

to sleep, perchance to dream. ay, there's the rubbing my cock against the screen during cyberpunk 2077 sex scenes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

good

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

pettin them little fuckin honky muppets

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Haha :D

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1587119476427788288?s=46&t=qfCwFJq_CPDMALqR8m15QA

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
jesus h christ

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Girth Vader

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

he really does have awful tits

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mistermojo posted:

he really does have awful tits

No way man he really lucked out as far as fat guy boobs go.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

ben shapino posted:

Girth Vader

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Pushing photography lighting to its limits to get traces of calf definition

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
God I hope the Halloween costumes are Nick as Adam and Adam as Nick

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stavs calves being ripped makes sense, they hold up the rest of him

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
loving fat guys and their calves lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
release the loving episode!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

with special guest virgil texas doing his world famous frankenstein impression

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

i say swears online posted:

TRY

NOT

TO

LAUGH

The Joke WRLD channel has some great content. I can't hate on the channel owner for trying to get clicks

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

pettin them little fuckin honky muppets

Chinkmate

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i'm going to drive to nick's house tonight if the episode isn't posted by the time i get home at 9pm

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

it's even funnier knowing that the day before, he posted a QCS thread whining about the redtext someone keeps giving him lol

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

kolby posted:

How is saying this is the gayest most autistic fight some display of his quick wit? I can call lots of things gay and autistic.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Love it when they aren’t afraid to tell it like it is

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

ep up on patreon, but still being processed on youtube

e;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnQRuxjOq0Y

TwoStepBoog fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Nov 1, 2022

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
10 mins in and the audio is only working in 1 channel lmao

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

TwoStepBoog posted:

ep up on patreon, but still being processed on youtube

e;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnQRuxjOq0Y

one hundred thousand dollars

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

more like five am

edit jesus that echo, put a sock on the mic lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

ben shapino posted:

one hundred thousand dollars

And that buys you … a cross between the McLaughlin group set and a 1960s airport lounge