Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The supreme court has in fact determined for all of us that the police have no obligation to stop a crime as it is occurring or to prevent a crime that is about to occur. They’ll just watch your kid get ventilated while staying a safe distance away, then threaten anyone trying to do first aid later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
So Pelosi got brain damaged skull-smashed because the incompetent cops saw a fight and said "Drop the weapon" and failed to secure the hammer or separate the dudes lol

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Brawnfire posted:

My sister tried to use the example of my daughter being held at gunpoint for why the cops are necessary

Did you ask her what she makes of the statistics that show the odds of anyone outside the family holding your daughter at gunpoint are far outweighed by the odds that it’s a family member doing it?

That one really puts folks on tilt.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oh definitely. And she should know, given some of her Experiences, but well, people bootlick cops right after getting their poo poo kicked in by them so who knows what gets through to em.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1586740957000728577?s=20&t=G_taE3Zs57kFyzTkyJt2FA

Thread about how quickly this stuff moves through the RWM ecosystem

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

some sort of public safety and state monopoly on violence is necessary unless you're literally an anarchist so idk what you expect.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

'He was Paul Pelosi's lover from a nudist hippie commune!' Is one of the ones I saw getting posted, and it'd be laughable if there wasn't someone in the hospital over it. It's completely broken from reality at this point.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Paul Pelosi's attack helps push this narrative about how it's actually liberals that jump the gun and draw conclusions about what is going on. Conservatives believe they will be vindicated in the end with things like this. Bubba Wallace and Jussie Smollett are being put in the same category.

Kyle Rittenhouse is trending again, and I guess part of it is how conservatives use him as an example of liberals being totally wrong on what happened. They believed he was acting in self defense, and so did the Jury so anyone that thought otherwise is a liberal liar.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1586765897083019265?t=ATCBrL62xzHH9H1fq0UXpg&s=19

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1586776048255094786?t=D29DYbH01NcGB-7VGeuxSg&s=19

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

rittenhouse is hosed outside chud adjacent circuit job. all the jobs require gently caress tons of background checks and making sure you are a reactive moron, he won't get those. also alot of jobs check the poo poo out of your social media to make sure you arent a sex pervert or a giant rear end in a top hat moron or uber radical dick head. his best bet is dropping out of site and changing his last name and taking a decent/good paying remote job in the deep south.

also that tweet is so fake its not even funny. again, i stick by my "we will hear about him assaulting or "accidently" killing a women outside some local waterhole when she tells him to gently caress off and then the judge sends him to jail for some insane time ala oj robbery sentencing" timeline.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Oct 31, 2022

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Can’t believe that guy couldn’t get into college.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Dapper_Swindler posted:

rittenhouse is hosed outside chud adjacent circuit job. all the jobs require gently caress tons of background checks and making sure you are a reactive moron, he won't get those. also alot of jobs check the poo poo out of your social media to make sure you arent a sex pervert or a giant rear end in a top hat moron or uber radical dick head. his best bet is dropping out of site and changing his last name and taking a decent/good paying remote job in the deep south.

also that tweet is so fake its not even funny. again, i stick by my "we will hear about him assaulting or "accidently" killing a women outside some local waterhole when she tells him to gently caress off and then the judge sends him to jail for some insane time ala oj robbery sentencing" timeline.

The future of America is fascism and he will do well for himself in that capacity. Like, yeah, right now it seems the mainstream arms of wingnut welfare are keeping away from him, but even if you want to assume that we will not have an openly fascist president in 2025, I don't think you can seriously believe that regardless of what happens in the mid-terms and 2024 elections that the GOP will not continue to slide into open and naked fascism and further radicalization.

If Rittenhouse fails to find employment in the right wing world in the future it will be because he is too lazy to look and/or too liberal for their tastes.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

The future of America is fascism and he will do well for himself in that capacity. Like, yeah, right now it seems the mainstream arms of wingnut welfare are keeping away from him, but even if you want to assume that we will not have an openly fascist president in 2025, I don't think you can seriously believe that regardless of what happens in the mid-terms and 2024 elections that the GOP will not continue to slide into open and naked fascism and further radicalization.

If Rittenhouse fails to find employment in the right wing world in the future it will be because he is too lazy to look and/or too liberal for their tastes.

its not that they are keeping away from him, its more they are bored of him already, just like zimmerman. he will make money of the chud grift for years though.

also i dont think its "fascism wins totally in America" yet. i think the issues is the farther the right goes, the smaller their core base gets, and eventually your just running mastrianos. my guess is worse comes to worse, we end up with alot of the red states becoming utter shitholes and blue/purple states becoming mostly normal.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Oct 31, 2022

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

There's a lot other candidates that are more desirable than him for regressive posterboy. His only real appeal is to the 'fantasizes about shooting liberals/minorities' crowd and he's a bit too young for most of them to be really significant.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
The only income that Kyle Rittenhouse is ever going to get for the rest of his life is whatever right-wing grift he manages to squeeze out of the machine or welfare. He's just way too fuckin toxic to have around because no one in their right mind would want to deal with the fallout of working with him.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Taerkar posted:

There's a lot other candidates that are more desirable than him for regressive posterboy. His only real appeal is to the 'fantasizes about shooting liberals/minorities' crowd and he's a bit too young for most of them to be really significant.

Star Man posted:

The only income that Kyle Rittenhouse is ever going to get for the rest of his life is whatever right-wing grift he manages to squeeze out of the machine or welfare. He's just way too fuckin toxic to have around because no one in their right mind would want to deal with the fallout of working with him.

its these. and its kinda clear, he wants like an actual cool job someday, which i don't think he will find. like for example, i got on a contract with a DOD branch with my company(pay was ok but loving awful hours and very tedious, ended up moving to another contract after 5 months because of stress and poo poo) but i had to go through so much background checks and rechecks and poo poo. rittenhouse would never get to that point. he won't be a pilot or anything like that either.

he will end up working some office job in some deep red state and grifting on the sides with whatever Chud-con is in the region and half his little booth and sell stupid poo poo at marked up price. if even that because while he is less toxic then zimmerman, his interest is nich. like sure some chuds might wait for hours in line to see him at Oaks patriot con, but even more won't.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Oct 31, 2022

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its not that they are keeping away from him, its more they are bored of him already, just like zimmerman. he will make money of the chud grift for years though.

also i dont think its "fascism wins totally in America" yet. i think the issues is the farther the right goes, the smaller their core base gets, and eventually your just running mastrianos. my guess is worse comes to worse, we end up with alot of the red states becoming utter shitholes and blue/purple states becoming mostly normal.

Zimmerman wasn't white enough, and also we were not as radicalized back then as we are now. Zimmerman was a flash in the pan at a time when Republicans fantasized about murdering Obama. He also 'merely' murdered a black person. A racist but 'apolitical' action. Rittenhouse murdered liberals in defense of fascism and not long before Republicans openly attempted to seize control of the US through a violent insurrection.

You might be right, but I feel like comparisons of Rittenhouse to Zimmerman are kind of worthless given how wildly different both their personal details and those of their crime are, and those of how different the socio-political landscape is between the two men's actions.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Zimmerman wasn't white enough, and also we were not as radicalized back then as we are now. Zimmerman was a flash in the pan at a time when Republicans fantasized about murdering Obama. He also 'merely' murdered a black person. A racist but 'apolitical' action. Rittenhouse murdered liberals in defense of fascism and not long before Republicans openly attempted to seize control of the US through a violent insurrection.

You might be right, but I feel like comparisons of Rittenhouse to Zimmerman are kind of worthless given how wildly different both their personal details and those of their crime are, and those of how different the socio-political landscape is between the two men's actions.

Zimmerman also went out of his way be as egregiously, actively loathsome as possible in order to make bank on his reputation of being "that guy who murdered a black kid in cold blood and got away with it because four people in Florida were completely dribbling stupid." He burned through all his allies super quick because he he was a radioactive prick--by the standards of the time, at least.

Rittenhouse is just kind of lazily cruising through his post-murder fame and the reason why no one wants anything to do with him anymore is because he's a dumb sack of poo poo teenager, who's rapidly aging out of the "teenager" part of that descriptor. If he'd pulled some of the poo poo Zimmerman pulled 10 years ago today, he'd be a millionaire and a leading light of the chuddosphere because the US has reached the point where people are cool with that poo poo now. But he didn't, because again, he's a dumb lazy sack of poo poo, and the right likes people who can hustle and grift.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

i can agree with that, its a good point.

nine-gear crow posted:

Zimmerman also went out of his way be as egregiously, actively loathsome as possible in order to make bank on his reputation of being "that guy who murdered a black kid in cold blood and got away with it because four people in Florida were completely dribbling stupid." He burned through all his allies super quick because he he was a radioactive prick--by the standards of the time, at least.

Rittenhouse is just kind of lazily cruising through his post-murder fame and the reason why no one wants anything to do with him anymore is because he's a dumb sack of poo poo teenager, who's rapidly aging out of the "teenager" part of that descriptor. If he'd pulled some of the poo poo Zimmerman pulled 10 years ago today, he'd be a millionaire and a leading light of the chuddosphere because the US has reached the point where people are cool with that poo poo now. But he didn't, because again, he's a dumb lazy sack of poo poo, and the right likes people who can hustle and grift.

i also agree with this. i think rittenhouse is a dumb lovely kid but he does actually want a cool job like all kids(as do we all) but because of his crime/trial/actions and then then his handlers making him run various grifts, he is probably hosed out of alot of those jobs. i still stick with he will either work some boring 9 to 5 in retail or remote while also going to chud cons and hoping people will buy his merch/book.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Rittenhouse is a pathetic wiener virgin in American-flag crocs with a nasally nerd voice. Chuds don’t want that as their aspirational vision. They’ll wait for a school shooter with boots and a cool jacket. Columbine happened 20 years too early for them.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Surprised he didn't go into the military or police since that seemed like what he wanted to do in the first place. Wasn't everyone expecting him to be a cop? How much of a gently caress up do you have to be that even the hogs don't want you?

Also funny how everyone thought he sued liberal news agencies for bajillions of dollars but he himself mentions on Twitter he hadn't even started and lawsuits. People also lump him with Nick Sandmann and I thought the two collaborated together or something but that kid also seems like he didn't really get in on the Fake News grift train in spite of supposedly getting a payday over the drama.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

I AM GRANDO posted:

Rittenhouse is a pathetic wiener virgin in American-flag crocs with a nasally nerd voice. Chuds don’t want that as their aspirational vision. They’ll wait for a school shooter with boots and a cool jacket. Columbine happened 20 years too early for them.

this. they want some boomer/gen x dickhead who pulls some red dead dead eye level 7 on a bunch of random liberals/minorities and then does a gun twirl like revolver ocelot.

Panfilo posted:

Surprised he didn't go into the military or police since that seemed like what he wanted to do in the first place. Wasn't everyone expecting him to be a cop? How much of a gently caress up do you have to be that even the hogs don't want you?

Also funny how everyone thought he sued liberal news agencies for bajillions of dollars but he himself mentions on Twitter he hadn't even started and lawsuits. People also lump him with Nick Sandmann and I thought the two collaborated together or something but that kid also seems like he didn't really get in on the Fake News grift train in spite of supposedly getting a payday over the drama.

military won't take him then and especially now. some pigs might take him but ieven that i sorta doubt.

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this. they want some boomer/gen x dickhead who pulls some red dead dead eye level 7 on a bunch of random liberals/minorities and then does a gun twirl like revolver ocelot.

military won't take him then and especially now. some pigs might take him but ieven that i sorta doubt.

If he hosed up and killed somebody on duty(and he would) it would just be never ending lawsuits. I think the best that he can hope for is being paid to read speeches at political rallies and paid photo-ops at said rallies and maybe carnivals. Maybe run for congress at some point and flame out spectacularly.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Sekhmnet posted:

If he hosed up and killed somebody on duty(and he would) it would just be never ending lawsuits. I think the best that he can hope for is being paid to read speeches at political rallies and paid photo-ops at said rallies and maybe carnivals. Maybe run for congress at some point and flame out spectacularly.

Yeah. Exactly. The shithead is a risk and has a record and the only people who love him now are the most socially broken chud. It’s rallies and Chud-Con from here on out.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

There are only so many spots open for wingnut welfare and Rittenhouse is a flash in the pan like Kyle Kashuv (the anti-Dave Hogg).

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

There are only so many spots open for wingnut welfare and Rittenhouse is a flash in the pan like Kyle Kashuv (the anti-Dave Hogg).

yeah and if you dont either fill a big nich or become part of the snynaps of the hivemind, then your loving done. rittenhouse is boring as gently caress and at the end of the day a dumb dopey kid who probably just wants to pretend this poo poo never happened and try to get laid.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Groovelord Neato posted:

There are only so many spots open for wingnut welfare
It's this. If you're not actively hustling for your spot on the gravy train, you fall off it (or it passes you by). There is always another cause celebre, another victim of cancel culture or political correctness gone mad, and you're yesterday's news unless you're actively working to stay on board. You'll notice that the Ben Shaprios and Candace Owenses are always making news, getting themselves out there, launching new projects - that's one reason they stick around.

FMguru fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Oct 31, 2022

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
There's now that "going on testosterone made me start to go bald!" trans person (who had admitted they were balding as an AFAB person pre transition, also initially said they were still glad they now live as a man in spite of it). Recently right wingers have pointed out they detransitioned and I guess they're trying to get in on the detransitioner grift?

That person was quite a flash in the pan. Guess it was a struggling trans man who didn't feel like they could get financial support from the left, and threw their lot in with the TERF crowd?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Panfilo posted:

There's now that "going on testosterone made me start to go bald!" trans person (who had admitted they were balding as an AFAB person pre transition, also initially said they were still glad they now live as a man in spite of it). Recently right wingers have pointed out they detransitioned and I guess they're trying to get in on the detransitioner grift?

That person was quite a flash in the pan. Guess it was a struggling trans man who didn't feel like they could get financial support from the left, and threw their lot in with the TERF crowd?

most chud stars are flash in the pan. hell most of the poltical heros are outside reagan and trump

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

Ah now you've reminded me of that Chud David Hogg who was a Twitter celebrity for a while as the pro-gun alternative to David Hogg. He eventually announced he was shutting down his Twitter presence due to it negatively affecting his hiring chances.

Also Daisy Hogg, when right-wingers used faceapp to turn David Hogg into a girl and then posted at him about how much they jerked off to 'Daisy' because the internet is stupid and terrible and I hate it.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

Also Daisy Hogg, when right-wingers used faceapp to turn David Hogg into a girl and then posted at him about how much they jerked off to 'Daisy' because the internet is stupid and terrible and I hate it.
I will never forget that weird poo poo

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

Ah now you've reminded me of that Chud David Hogg who was a Twitter celebrity for a while as the pro-gun alternative to David Hogg. He eventually announced he was shutting down his Twitter presence due to it negatively affecting his hiring chances.

Also Kashuv's own would-be school shooter manifesto group chat from shortly before Parkland got shot up was found and posted online and that made him disappear in a puff of smoke real fast too.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Also Kashuv's own would-be school shooter manifesto group chat from shortly before Parkland got shot up was found and posted online and that made him disappear in a puff of smoke real fast too.
Wow I completely missed that

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

FlamingLiberal posted:

Same, I just figured he got tired of everyone making GBS threads on him, combined with an inability to ride the grift train

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Panfilo posted:

As lovely as cops are, I don’t think there’s a dept out there interested in taking the gigantic headache & risk he represents. Like just having him in a department period is going to mean having to do more work, you think cops want that?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

FlamingLiberal posted:

Angry_Ed posted:

Same, I just figured he got tired of everyone making GBS threads on him, combined with an inability to ride the grift train

Yeah, one of his friends posted a bunch of screenshots of a google chat for like a homeroom study group or something and it was loaded with him going "Man, I really want to just walk into school with an AR-15 and just mow everyone down one day" in addition to him being a run of the mill horrible Gen Z online racist piece of poo poo.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Cop seems like a likely option if he didn’t just bring too much liability. I mean the LA sheriffs department has outright white supremacist gangs among them though so I still think it’s possible.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Nov 1, 2022

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Axetrain posted:

Cop seems like a likely option if he didn’t just bring too much liability. I mean the LA sheriffs department has outright white supremacist gangs among them though so I still think it’s possible.

Any police precinct that hires him is going to suddenly attract media attention, admittedly some of which is going to be from chuds cheering them on, but cops hate it all the same

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

DarklyDreaming posted:

Any police precinct that hires him is going to suddenly attract media attention, admittedly some of which is going to be from chuds cheering them on, but cops hate it all the same

Yeah, cops don’t want high profile gently caress offs(who arnt cops already) some cops would give him a Hershel walker badge at some chud-con in there city, but this dude probably ain’t getting a job with a gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I caught a few seconds of some radio moron touching on this but the RWM thinks the Pelosi attack was either staged and/or the assailant was Paul's gay lvoer

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/31/politics/pelosi-attack-right-wing-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html

Dude I heard was talking about how strange it was that the shattered glass was outside the window.