Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_ posted:

I dont give a poo poo im still eating these bay oysters even if they give me tiddies

My old roommate used to fish and crab a lot here and he'd always give me whatever he didn't feel like processing and looking back at the recommended limits for various species in and around the bay I've definitely eaten more then what was recommended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I assume Elon's attempt to play nice is to wait till after the mid-terms to give Trump back his twitter.

11/9 baby!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
consuming shellfish just makes ur brain more prepared for the coming world titty baby, I support you

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

the pelosi hammer guy had a back up hammer with him, dude brough 2 hammers.

dual wielding is op and everyone knows it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
imagining titty baby sitting on the couch, roommate walks in and just starts throwing random live shellfish at them

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
agh! geoduck!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Filthy Hans posted:

the musk machine

he wishes!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

titty_baby_ posted:

Yeah its treated. IIRC it's like the primary settling and whatever the secondary treatment is at the plant, then its slowly put thru two other large ponds to shake off more excess nutrients, then pumped thru 3 or 4 other ponds before being pumped back into the bay by being mixed with a creeks outflow

I think i figured out where you're talking about. Looks like an activated sludge system with a couple of anaerobic digesters. Pretty cool setup with the marsh and the bay there. Looks like they're doing denitrification too

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ex post facho posted:

imagining titty baby sitting on the couch, roommate walks in and just starts throwing random live shellfish at them

It was mostly fish but there were a few times he'd be tired from crabbing and like dump 6 Dungeness in a bucket for me and then I'd just drop what I was doing and brain the poor crabs on a cinderblock and cleaver off the leg meat and eat until I had the crab sweats.

Hatebag posted:

I think i figured out where you're talking about. Looks like an activated sludge system with a couple of anaerobic digesters. Pretty cool setup with the marsh and the bay there. Looks like they're doing denitrification too

Doxxed myself with the poo poo pond...typical

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

jesus christ how many loving idiots in cspam believed that fake screenshot about how trump would be back on twitter yesterday, they will not stop loving asking about it

my only concern right now is whether a.lo has posted in this thread and been banned yet

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

WrasslorMonkey posted:

enjoy my frogz

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1587415476543578113

"this is a great honor - the president held up a bible"

I’m always saying this. it’s like my catchphrase

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

Doxxed myself with the poo poo pond...typical

many such cases

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

WrasslorMonkey posted:

enjoy my frogz

:getin:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

10 GRANT SUBPOENA
20 ISSUE INJUNCTION
30 GOTO 10

execute until all people involved are dead

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
do you think gaetz and marge are banging or is she too old for him?

Apr 7, 2003

new kind of cat posted:

do you think gaetz and marge are banging or is she too old for him?

A guy already got rolled out of the party for talking about the coke orgies, they’re all banging

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

ex post facho posted:

consuming shellfish just makes ur brain more prepared for the coming world titty baby, I support you

I developed an allergy to shellfish when I got older. It's weird because I was able to eat shrimp as a little kid, but now it makes my face and throat swell up. I don't know what lobster or crab taste like.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Greg Legg posted:

I developed an allergy to shellfish when I got older. It's weird because I was able to eat shrimp as a little kid, but now it makes my face and throat swell up. I don't know what lobster or crab taste like.

same. they're overrated anyway, they just taste like the ocean.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

We didn't get any trick or treaters last night so now i have to eat a bunch of candy! Damned lazy children!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

There should be more extortion-based holidays

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Wrex Ruckus posted:

same. they're overrated anyway, they just taste like the ocean.

theyre good if marinated/sauced, or combined with other poo poo in a boil

i'm meh about lobster but love it in buttered ravioli or mac n cheese

gently caress all that breaking them apart bullshit

if you want something that tastes good as the ocean eat raw oysters

Durf has issued a correction as of 15:54 on Nov 1, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

We didn't get any trick or treaters last night so now i have to eat a bunch of candy! Damned lazy children!

I was kinda unprepared, apparently there was a large group or community that descended on my neighborhood, I actually ran out of candy. I'm not used to that, I was kinda embarrassed. Never had more than a dozen before.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SCOTUSblog/status/1587443254034927616

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

ah well nevertheless

Apr 7, 2003

They don’t even need to protect him anymore, they’ve got their jobs for life. Lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Hatebag posted:

What a dogshit name, doomed from conception lol

its a good way to dodge copyright imo

implies the blue sky in the background of the twitter logo without the racist bird

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Scotus is being political by delaying things for before the midterms until after. A big No-No! :chaostrump:

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

a raccoon spent three hours moping about my property. it must have lost a fight to a skunk, bc it smelled really bad and was injured. he wandered about until he lied down in the street & died, like a dog

it is a metaphor

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

J. P. Beagley posted:

a raccoon spent three hours moping about my property. it must have lost a fight to a skunk, bc it smelled really bad and was injured. he wandered about until he lied down in the street & died, like a dog

it is a metaphor

For your posts?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Hatebag posted:

There should be more extortion-based holidays

Christmas, anniversaries, birthdays

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

ex post facho posted:

Christmas, anniversaries, birthdays

valentines day

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

They don’t even need to protect him anymore, they’ve got their jobs for life. Lol

trump would order their executions just as quickly as he would for any dem

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
all holidays are based around extortion

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trump is a coward he wouldn’t execute anyone

outside of that one guy in Portland lmao

dude got ventilated, trumped bragged about it, and nothing happened

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Vote, your rear end? I don't talk about my rear end

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trump literally had feds kill someone, in public, and no one did anything about it lmao

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

reject consumerism embrace festivus

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
quick question: has trump been added back to twitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Going through with a corrupt quid pro quo is the right thing to do. Don't you have any sense of morality? If you don't reciprocate that's basically stealing.