Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Wizards login completely broke so I can only queue for this calendar as a guest. Neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol it charged me for two orders despite only making one, likely from the page reloading as it gave me a momentarily-loading page that turned into a bad gateway right after, got a double confirmation from scalefast

just an absolute shambles of an operation

Time posted:

Well, i think I just got three on accident. at least, I got billed three times. we'll see. thought the bad gateway meant try again
sup multicharge buddy

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem
Got in line at exactly 12:00m, queued for 8 minutes, then when I got to the cart page, my cart was empty and it told me to log in again. I stupidly did this and now I get a bad gateway error whenever I try to log back in. Now queued as guest with a 30 minute wait. Cool.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Well the good news is that skilled render artists are gonna make it possible to proxy these.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Even though I've got a billing email, I'm in line for 33 minutes just to try.

What a loving horrible yet absolutely predictable disaster.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I like Ashnod's hair lol

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Time posted:

Well, i think I just got three on accident. at least, I got billed three times. we'll see. thought the bad gateway meant try again

Same. So, either I'll get three and resell two, I'll have three orders and cancel two, or I have zero and everything is broken.

I'm betting on the third one.

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.
Their website is legendarily bad. I think I probably got charged for four copies and am stuck in this shitass queue for 30m

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I love how they don't turn on the queue system in advance, like anyone in the universe could have predicted they should have. Instead they let it break, multi-charge everyone, and THEN turn it on.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Pantsless Hero posted:

Their website is legendarily bad. I think I probably got charged for four copies and am stuck in this shitass queue for 30m

They've got nothing on Paizo's website

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

Well I got charged for one, then an error code, and I just hit "reload" and now have a congrats your order is being processed message. No email yet though. We will see if I get one? Would be fun to open with the kid but won't be heartbroken to not pay like $200CAD.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

precision posted:

I like Ashnod's hair lol
Mishraposting

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

welp i totally forgot about this and woke up late. lets see if i can get one.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
good luck to all the gamers who think they maybe got one and also strong sauce coming in late

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

precision posted:

I like Ashnod's hair lol

Tawnos spotted

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
I haven't received any billing email, but it looks like they have charged me for 4 of the drat things. Good job, WOTC.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
This is literally the dumbest and most unprepared way they could have handled this lmao

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Framboise posted:

Even though I've got a billing email, I'm in line for 33 minutes just to try.

What a loving horrible yet absolutely predictable disaster.

38 minutes after the sale began, the page finally loaded!!!

now to contact customer support to hopefully get the second one canceled so I don't get double billed!!!!!!!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Sega 32X posted:

Well I got charged for one, then an error code, and I just hit "reload" and now have a congrats your order is being processed message. No email yet though. We will see if I get one? Would be fun to open with the kid but won't be heartbroken to not pay like $200CAD.

Thank goodness for my wife jumping in the line as well. Her page loaded before mine did (despite me joining the queue earlier) and now we also have been charged for one and got to refresh into a confirmation page (with no email yet). So hopefully that counts as one completed order, but who loving knows.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Invictus posted:

38 minutes after the sale began, the page finally loaded!!!

now to contact customer support to hopefully get the second one canceled so I don't get double billed!!!!!!!!

Same. I just waited 33 minutes in line to check out as a guest for this one. Now to see if I can cancel the first order because I never wanted 2.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
I didn’t realize it was today but went through with a guest order after seeing sAfFrOn OlIvE post about it. No email yet though but it said successful.

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

tap gaea's cradle on turn 2

:hmmyes:

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I still don't actually have a confirmation email for either from WotC, for what it's worth. <_<

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I never got the confirmation page but I did get a confirmation email, so I'll count it. I got stuff to do today and can't babysit a website either way.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Framboise posted:

Same. I just waited 33 minutes in line to check out as a guest for this one. Now to see if I can cancel the first order because I never wanted 2.
yeah I have two separate orders in my order history and one confirmation email so far(it took a while for it to arrive so I assume the second will come eventually), so I fired off an email. I guess it might be worth it to just get both orders and sell the extras later though, if this thing is going to be a big deal. did they say it's limited quantity? I swear they said something like that.

Nighthand posted:

I never got the confirmation page but I did get a confirmation email, so I'll count it. I got stuff to do today and can't babysit a website either way.
yeah I wanna go to bed and can't be arsed to care at this point. it's Confirmed Enough for me

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Invictus posted:

yeah I have two separate orders in my order history and one confirmation email so far(it took a while for it to arrive so I assume the second will come eventually), so I fired off an email. I guess it might be worth it to just get both orders and sell the extras later though, if this thing is going to be a big deal. did they say it's limited quantity? I swear they said something like that.

yeah I wanna go to bed and can't be arsed to care at this point. it's Confirmed Enough for me

Neither one is in my order history. Naturally the second one isn't because I had to checkout as a guest for that one, but the first one never ended up in my order history, which makes me feel like I got charged but the order never went through.

Yes it's limited quantity from what I recall, which is why everyone was rushing to get in asap.

I really don't want 2, but I do guess I can sell off the second one if I'm stuck paying for both. What a clusterfuck ahahaha

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

i got in but was also freaking out a bit because when i went to recheck my address i selected the autofill choice and somehow when it did that the zipcode became invalid... excellent website

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

fortunately I didn't have any issues logging in or confirming my order. because I'm not buying this poo poo lol gottem

good luck to y'all in these troubling times though

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
You all deserve every bit of this for falling for FOMO

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

I thought I read something about the countdown kit dropping on the 4th so I totally missed it. Great.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
I now have emails confirming the purchase of 4 of them. Thank god my friends will just buy these off of me.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

TheKingofSprings posted:

You all deserve every bit of this for falling for FOMO
I want it because it's got some rad as gently caress redesigns of cool cards like the shark typhoon, it's a neat product, it just sucks they're making it limited, and I'd rather go through a bit of hassle now rather than pay a stupid markup later

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

sold out

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
holy lmfao

absolute trainwreck

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

If I bought this and the cards I cared the most about ended up randomly being foil and curled I would have been annoyed. Maybe I dodged a bullet.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I never got a confirmation email from WotC on either of my orders yet-- neither the one I did the very first minute while logged in or the one I waited my turn for as a guest.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Hmm. I just got my email soooooo

But also I wouldn't be too worried just yet. Emails have to be slowly sent out or else they get marked as mass spam by the larger email backbones.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Framboise posted:

I never got a confirmation email from WotC on either of my orders yet-- neither the one I did the very first minute while logged in or the one I waited my turn for as a guest.
it took like 20 minutes for the confirmation emails to show up for me, I'm guessing it's just totally swamped right now. you got the same page confirmation I did so you're probably good

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Got the "Congratulations, your order is being processed" message, still waiting on the confirmation email. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Sorry, what are these calendars everyone loves and is queuing for 30 minutes to get?