Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I dunno I've always suspected Elon has a long-term project in mind for America which involves tearing down unions and settling scores with left wing groups

sure, but you can easily do that as an I'm With Her #Resistance hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Go home and drink your coffee black like a real man! - Guile, Street Fighter II

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Sherbert Hoover posted:

it would probably take a second to process that if you weren't expecting it. how fast do you think cars can stop exactly? this pedestrian was being extremely reckless just assuming the car who he can see is already turning is going to slam on their brakes for him, regardless of who has the legal right-of-way.

pro-car poster, didn't read and paid no mind

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ex post facho posted:

Go home and drink your coffee black like a real man! - Guile, Street Fighter II

wisdom

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1587489727669739522

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It would be funny if it's true that musk works with mexican drug gangs and bought twitter so he could get the phone numbers of people who make fun of him in order to put hits on them

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
I dropped off my ballot (at a drop box) on Friday and it was flagged due to a signature issue yesterday. So now I have to sign the way I signed my ballot and return the form so it’s counted.

BuT vOtE bY mAiL iS fIlLeD wItH fRaUd!!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Durf posted:

hello america man if u destroy your country for me Ultra MAGA BELLA Hot Babe i send bob and veguine

U don't need to tell.me twice

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Sherbert Hoover posted:

it would probably take a second to process that if you weren't expecting it. how fast do you think cars can stop exactly? this pedestrian was being extremely reckless just assuming the car who he can see is already turning is going to slam on their brakes for him, regardless of who has the legal right-of-way.

hot take perhaps but i think the person controlling a giant deadly piece of metal should have a burden of responsibility to pay attention and approach every situation with appropriate speed so that they can indeed stop when they might harm somebody

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1587463778064601092

Lmao she’s not kidding but you can find this content on SA too in cspam

https://twitter.com/banalplay/status/1587489897463562240?s=46&t=XHHLokdud-3Nn8UeL8xePA

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Substandard posted:

Now that I am a grown up who owns a ladle I will try this method next time and see what happens. I was basically just dropping them in a pot in my early post college days, which is probably most of the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi-Up8Xuh9c

look out for the release of the new albumen

its out now!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

alnilam posted:

hot take perhaps but i think the person controlling a giant deadly piece of metal should have a burden of responsibility to pay attention and approach every situation with appropriate speed so that they can indeed stop when they might harm somebody

no

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/samthielman/status/1587423800580198401

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1587415476543578113

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

alnilam posted:

It’s very funny to see people go insane about bicyclists when they’re the one’s driving literal tanks.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

rough statements on Ezekiel

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

that bright shining moment when 'ironic' racism was stamped out of even the edgiest of internet corners

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
She’s learning, she limited who could reply to her tweet

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lpzie 2
Nov 1, 2022

When you elect nuts, you get squirrels!
dramble.... dinpole.... dump.... TRANP!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
the amazing conundrum of the boiled egg

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Spaced God posted:

He told me he regularly leaves potatoes baking in his oven and then falls asleep for like 6 hours so I'm genuinely impressed he hasn't caused a luxury high rise fire yet

I could bake a potato for hours
:wink:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
we talkin soft boil or hard boil here?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

eggs are great there’s like 12 ways of making ‘em and i gently caress up every single one of them

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
just make sure you throw the potato into the pot at distance for best results

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

eggs are great there’s like 12 ways of making ‘em and i gently caress up every single one of them

eggs are the cornerstone to delicious for both sweet and savory things
they are powerful

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
just fried up some eggs and tossed em in a bowl of grits with some hot sauce loving aces i tell you what

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Les pantalons rouge, c'est la France! ~ Eugène Étienne, former French Minister of War

https://twitter.com/StyledApe/status/1587492752819998726

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

eggs Benedict is eggs on eggs who the gently caress comes up with that

oh yeah let me make this part of the egg one way then gently caress this other half of the egg into a sauce and throw the egg sauce on the egg

gently caress you

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Durf posted:

fair enough

when you're sitting with them during 20 min compilations of tiktok voice and random screaming tho after awhile my brain just goes aaaaAAAAAHHH and i make them play a videogame or something

due to my delicate and highly sensitive hearing capabilities, the worse thing for me has been how popular DIY content these days has no respect at all for recording and presenting sound properly.
also, to many people talking too much, and it's cut so there's not breathes ever taken, just a rush of words.
IT"S ABYSMAL!
:sad:

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Everyone who criticized my non-traditional egg cooking method is classist and needs to work on themselves.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

UFOTacoMan posted:

I could bake a potato for hours
:wink:

There is nothing wrong with a 6 hour potato as long as its wrapped in foil and the oven ain't too hot

Lpzie 2
Nov 1, 2022

eggold eggump

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Also I just ordered an electric egg cooker because I'm addicted to worthless kitchen gadgets and it was :10bux:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Substandard posted:

Everyone who criticized my non-traditional egg cooking method owns ladles and cooks their eggs faster then me

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

gently caress you

this is how to properly cook an egg

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
tfw you have the proper class background to enable you to add scrambled egg to your meal

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Joementum posted:

tfw you have the proper class background to enable you to add scrambled egg to your meal

My gf thinks I'm ridiculous for scrambling the eggs in a seperate bowl by mixing with the salt and maybe spices for like 3 minutes straight and then letting them rest for 15 minutes before putting in the hot pan

She scrambles them in the pan like a peasant and they stick

Lpzie 2
Nov 1, 2022

bonal j. blump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

try swallowing them whole like a snake