Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

paul_soccer12 posted:

Mr Fetterman is extremely ugly

SorePotato posted:

No preemptive meltdowns allowed, the brain damage has actually cemented his victory. Remember he is running in Pennsylvania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they should have another debate but whenever Oz speaks the Ogre should whip a d cell at his head.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

paul_soccer12 posted:

Mr Fetterman is extremely ugly

He's perfect for Pennsylvania

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

He's perfect for Pennsylvania

His wife is definitely out of his league

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

"Dang, that woman is wasted on such a weird-looking guy" - a goon

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

SorePotato posted:

No preemptive meltdowns allowed, the brain damage has actually cemented his victory. Remember he is running in Pennsylvania

Oz is running on a platform of “eat your veggies” it’s amazing the race is still competitive

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
He also has like catastrophic hatred for smokers lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

SorePotato posted:

PA's going to vote for the carpetbagger snake oil salesman from the teevee

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
boy, everything sure does suck, huh? we can't even have one big, vaguely progressive guy who looks like he should sell wallet chains become a senator without his brain exploding and it coming out that he tried to citizens arrest a black guy using a shotgun and having to basically renounce all the good stuff he believes and promise to hug and kiss barrels of oil. maybe electoral politics in America just loving sucks poo poo

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I mean yes US electoral politics are bad but him beating the tee vee snake oil salesman would be a good thing full stop. no need to overthink it

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

I mean yes US electoral politics are bad but him beating the tee vee snake oil salesman would be a good thing full stop. no need to overthink it

how dare you accuse me of thinking

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

GalacticAcid posted:

It's possible for two things to both be bad. You don't have to choose sides in every random competition you witness.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i would say the senate race for a seat that’s open once every six years in the state where i lived the majority of my life and still spend a significant amount of time visiting my family isn’t a random competition but sure

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

i would say the senate race for a seat that’s open once every six years in the state where i lived the majority of my life and still spend a significant amount of time visiting my family isn’t a random competition but sure

cspam is very stupid op

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

have you met the president?

this one? or the last one?

fair point, maybe Mr cant read good has what it takes to go all the way

GalacticAcid posted:

your life wont change either way

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
no poo poo. however the snake oil tee vee guy losing would be good, just like i originally said

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

GalacticAcid posted:

no poo poo. however the snake oil tee vee guy losing would be good, just like i originally said

why

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
because he’s a freak and i hate him OP

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
my original point was just that it sucks that fetterman turned out to be kinda lovely, no need to overthink it

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
I want Fetterman to win because Oz doesn't support fracking enough.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

It's possible for two things to both be bad. You don't have to choose sides in every random competition you witness.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

your life wont change either way

Spot the CIA dweebs with Armenian blood on their hands

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I think it's fine to want Oz to lose for the same reason you might want any guy you dislike to get owned; I just wouldn't call it "definitely good"

(National) Senators are particularly pointless. There's a much better argument for state government politicians having relevance to people, since that's where Republicans do 99% of the bad stuff that is actually worse than what Democrats do. The lesser evil argument for national-level Democrats is even weaker now that they seem to be the ones most fully embracing neocon foreign policy these days.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Fetterman turned out to be a generic lib except gigantic and now his brains are scrambled, u hate to see it

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cspam is very stupid op

stfu

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

SorePotato posted:

Spot the CIA dweebs with Armenian blood on their hands

Lmfao

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The CIA is posting ITT. Gangstalking me. CIA agents everywhere on SomethingAwful. Every dipshit from Pennsylvania is a loving CIA agent. I am extremely smart.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

These loving NERDS from the goddamn Central Intelligence Agency are EVERYWHERE. Voting for MILQUETOAST FUCKS. Life is absolute HELL

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I. AM. NORMAL.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Calm down. No one is going to take away your CIA aligned faves. You can relax.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ted hitler hunter posted:

Calm down. No one is going to take away your CIA aligned faves. You can relax.

There is BLOOD on your HANDS. POSTING BLOOD.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

He's right

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cspam is very stupid op

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

my original point was just that it sucks that fetterman turned out to be kinda lovely, no need to overthink it

Fetterman would be a reliable vote for legal weed in the senate which already makes him better then many other dems

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Vox Nihili posted:

I. AM. NORMAL.

ur monitor. it’s off

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cspam is very stupid op

much like America (and your posting)

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Vox Nihili posted:

There is BLOOD on your HANDS. POSTING BLOOD.

You personally participated in the Armenian genocide. Started it, even

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

clearly the best outcome is if Fetterman and Oz both lose

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

Fetterman would be a reliable vote for legal weed in the senate which already makes him better then many other dems

yessssss, this so much. he's gonna tirelessly advocate for universal healthcare too :D

donors wont like it but fetterman has too much integrity to 'sell out' his principles just for some money.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

idk why people have to nitpick this -

Wamsutta posted:

Fetterman turned out to be a generic lib except gigantic and now his brains are scrambled, u hate to see it

it's really not that hard to figure out why someone would be disappointed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

john fetterman is a fat gay retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)