Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Lol when Arizona scores and the crowd shot lasts all of .25 seconds because of the little baby arena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Would be nice to see the Devila upgrade Brendan Smith at some point this year. He just sucks

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
I'm like an hour behind, but Dave Hakstol is an idiot for challenging for goalie interference on that second Calgary goal.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Wippersnapper posted:

I’m starting to think the Canucks aren’t going to win the cup this year.

The jerseys are kinda nice, though.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

McDavid handing the hatty to Kane.

That could have been 3 hat tricks in the first 10 games.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

hey now kraken, who knew?

Jhet posted:

I'm like an hour behind, but Dave Hakstol is an idiot for challenging for goalie interference on that second Calgary goal.

pete carroll probably got in his ear

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

That's the second time this game a Nashville predator has dropped the gloves against someone who wasn't fighting them.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
God if Hischier got hurt on that dumbass play

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:lol: philly what are you doing

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That was very silly from TK to cross check that Leaf right in front of the official.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

That was very silly from TK to cross check that Leaf right in front of the official.

especially since it was right after he tripped a leaf right in front of that same official

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Da Leafs lol

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

oh gently caress it's pigeon night

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

First shift completely hemmed into their own zone and icing the puck. Ideal start.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I love the logo but the yellow on the shoulders keeps making me think I'm watching the Bruins

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Perfect play

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Lol Zucker doing the salute rules

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Man, it’s nice to see JT just uncork one from distance :siren:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Can't believe they're not talking about the salute. Jagr obviously used to do that in that very logo. How you gonna ignore that history

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
How tnt not gonna pump up Zuck doing the Jagr salute wearing the pieg

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

drat they're ragging on Dumoulin in the national commentary, you know you're sucking wind when that happens

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

okay those digital ads really do not work with the sabres jerseys

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Not a huge fan of this Heinen-DOC-Kapanen line.

Or any line with Kapanen right now

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

Not a huge fan of this Heinen-DOC-Kapanen line.

Or any line with Kapanen right now

Yeah, he's not exactly making hay out of the 60% defensive zone starts.
This team desperately needs a healthy Blueger

or just anyone with a pulse on the bottom 6

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I have nothing to add except "wow those unis looks like they're the Bruins playing at home"

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

.Spec posted:

I have nothing to add except "wow those unis looks like they're the Bruins playing at home"

Fake it til you make it is a strategy for the Pens

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Any time Malgin knocks someone down the refs should immediately call diving on the guy who fell, dude is legitimately half the size of almost everyone on the Flyers

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

The Toronto Maple Leafs are still catpiss trash but better than the Flyers. I was going to say they should stop crosschecking Flyers from behind into the boards; just do it towards open ice like whoever just wailed on Brodie behind the net.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I guess they don't pay Aston-Reese to score goals, though he did well enough getting it on net from in his feet.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

The Toronto Maple Leafs posted:

The accumulated xG of all our cycling and possession will fill up their blob charts,
and all the fans and pundits will look up and shout 'Score on your chances! Get a comfortable lead!'
... and we'll look down and whisper
'No.'

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

What the gently caress is this PK, why are there only two Leafs in frame at any given time

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

eXXon posted:

I guess they don't pay Aston-Reese to score goals, though he did well enough getting it on net from in his feet.

Like once a season, ZAR will whip out a move and shot that make you think he really could be a goal scorer if he had the chance
do not be deceived by him

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

What the gently caress is this PK, why are there only two Leafs in frame at any given time

It's missing the 39-year-old lynchpin of our defense. I'm not entirely joking either.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

eXXon posted:

It's missing the 39-year-old lynchpin of our defense. I'm not entirely joking either.

Justin Holl is a sleeper agent

Or just asleep

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

Justin Holl is a sleeper agent

Or just asleep

You posted this before he played a shift so bad that he got booed on home ice, right? Good lord has he been awful.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Buffalo handing out 2v1s like candy on Halloween is very nice of them.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

eXXon posted:

You posted this before he played a shift so bad that he got booed on home ice, right? Good lord has he been awful.

Yes I did, and I was just about to say it’s been a long time since this fan base was so obviously united in hating a specific player.

He’s been way over his head ever since Muzzin started breaking down last year, I’d feel more bad for him if he wasn’t playing so terribly.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Buffalo handing out 2v1s like candy on Halloween is very nice of them.

Yeah Comrie had no chance on that, poor guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

That’s a loving awful call