Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010
Well, I least got Keqing, my last standard banner 5-star beside Tighnari so that is something.

Well, that another archon for the collection. Now, to roll for any future characters or wait for the next archon?

AugustusLove fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Nov 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Got Nahida on the first pull, as expected.

Weird how the Dendro Hypostasis literally requires Dendro to kill?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Got the babby in 2 ten pulls, now to keep saving through this and the next banner.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I got Razor and his C1 on two consecutive pulls. I don't think I plan on using him, but it was very funny.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

It's hard to make impressions when the trial team is terrible but Nahida seems pretty rad regardless. We'll see if I get her after I got lucky on Cyno & Nilou though.

Space Opera
Jun 5, 2011

That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

frajaq posted:

Lost the 50/50 to Diluc, its ACTUALLY over, Mihoyo hates me

Diluc at 85 :argh: if I'm going to get pity broken, please don't drag me over the coals as well

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

So glad I won the 50/50 for the first time ever so I don't need to spend another 80 pulls on more copies of Razor.

Also got Tighnari with the acquaint fate you get from bringing Nahida to level 20 :toot:

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Nahida sees everything. Though, honestly, the gathering benefit is a little underwhelming for general use: she's too short to see over most bushes. Stuff on cliffs'll definitely be the biggest benefit.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Oh man, I had no idea her CA was literally her swiping a cursor to make a selection box

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
How are you supposed to deal with that constricting ring of vines the Dendro Hypostasis does? I've just been jumping over it with Keqing, but what's the intended method?

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

It just seems appropriate that Nahida battles with the powers of Photoshop.

funkymonks
Aug 31, 2004

Pillbug
Thanks game!

I have a good EM/Dendro/Crit set for her and a crappy triple EM so guess ill play with an aggravate team for a bit. Was hoping to do a bloom team but I’ll keep farming.

I have a distressingly low number of EM goblets for playing since launch.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

still have no idea why i'd roll for weapons ever

it's not like any content remotely needs 5* weapons either

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
On one hand I am at Guarantee so I could get the Archon.

On the other hand I do not really need her

On the gripping hand she is really cute.......

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Space Opera posted:

Diluc at 85 :argh: if I'm going to get pity broken, please don't drag me over the coals as well

I got her but had to burn my Masterless Starglitter stash... worth it honestly

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Bennett isn't a myth, I got him on both accounts! No Nahida yet, but we're approaching soft pity now.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

They renamed Redcrests as Henna berries. Is there a story behind this?

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Her gathering is so loving cool

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

I love how much a Keqing aggravate team shits all over the new hypostasis, but I hate how the path to the new hypostasis includes as much invisible garbage as possible for Sayu to get stuck on.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

oh my god instead of nahida it gave me the Eartwink

trust me, I'll have my revenge

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I went into hard pity to pull the banked nahida but only needed 3 pulls for her weapon, it also gave me C6 sayu so not bad

Also got a maid to C6, a wolf boy to C4 and a disaster magnet to C5

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I got qiqi'd

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

all those primos and I got tiggy and c6 razor/ben to show for it. boring.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
hell yeah won my 50/50. Though like 80 pulls in. Still have about 200 wishes left. I'll wait until the jury is out on her C2 before attempting that. Think I'll just wait for the rerun.

Goddamn did they record voiced lines for reading every sumeru npc's thoughts? that's rad

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

there I got her, I just had to spend $40 dollars that would've otherwise gone to drug money anyway

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Omg this furniture dump. Coins are finally empty after the 2.6 Ayaka banner delay reward.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Everyone's been hollering about a little girl played by Tamura Yukari. Isn't that who they meant?

sandorius
Nov 13, 2013
Lost my 50/50 to C4 Keqing, but got the little radish archon on the 10-pull immediately afterwards. Thank you, Keqing, I see you have researched your optimal team comp already. As expected of the Qixing Yuheng.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

also she's an archon so she's more important than drugs

I am only missing miss raiden now, but rest assured, she'll be mine one day too

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Lost my 50/50 to a Mona. Got enough for a Nahida anyway but I'm probably not getting a Yoimiya.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Haha, just realized how much farming an all-chibi team can do (Nahida/Sayu/Klee/Qiqi)

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

funkymonks posted:

Thanks game!

Speaking of Nahida's C1, does it give her the bonuses for having the other elements in her party even if those elements aren't present? The way it's worded isn't clear (and it's not clear if there's a stacking effect or if it's just "element exists, so you activate this bonus").

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

:toot:

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
drat. Guess I should have sandbagged more Fragile Resin.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Waiting 4 minutes between each cube sucked though.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
c6 Fischl + Nahida is a solution to the dendro core.

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
I expected a lot of the stuff that's good about Nahida, but I did NOT expect her AoE. Actually thinking about pivoting back to Miko just because of how funny it is to see Keqing slap an enemy and see some other enemy 20 feet away and 10 feet up a cliff randomly explode.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i've concluded tigh is dreamy, actually

I accept the fennec fox boy

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

frajaq posted:

Lost the 50/50 to Diluc, its ACTUALLY over, Mihoyo hates me

Same here, but I went from 0 Bennett to c3 Bennett and 0 copies of Noelle for my trouble, so I don't feel too bad. Now juat debating if I should burn my remaining 20 or so pulls or just wait until the plant girl's rerun when I'll probably have the resources to level her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
After trying some stuff Nahida Kuki Xingqiu Yelan. That's the strong team.