Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Zerg Mans posted:

me, every time I see a camel and think "is that a dromedary or a bactrian?"

lmao

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
hey buddykins i have a question for you

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

no gently caress you

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i just think arabian camels have one hump so the bactrian one (way over in bactria) must be the two hump one, but i get it if you are not as educated as me :smug:

nerd

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Buddykins posted:

no gently caress you

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Buddykins posted:

no gently caress you

i was going to ask why you're such a bitch but you stopped me right in my tracks, drat

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Bearjew posted:

drok bok

Zuckerberg drok bok

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

shouldnt have bought these bottles of tequila

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

the blue fuckable aliens are back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9MyW72ELq0

will James Cameron horniness ever be stopped?

This looks so terrible... Who is the target audience for this and who actually enjoyed the first one lmao

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

2DCAT posted:

This looks so terrible... Who is the target audience for this and who actually enjoyed the first one lmao

cine d is gonna brain poison themselves into loving it like they did with zack snyder

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

avatar loving sucked gently caress james cameron

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
James Cameron blew up the Nordstream pipeline

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

2DCAT posted:

me movies are BACK you can gently caress the aliens now

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

2DCAT posted:

I did like that one badass scene where the blue guy blew up the flying ship then the jacked Marine (or whatever) got in his robot suit and jumped off then it exploded behind him. So badass

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

James Cameron made aliens and terminator 2 and then nothing else good yet he makes hundreds of millions of dollars on his lovely movies. Curious!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Terminator is better than T2

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

a.lo posted:

Sure thing, david foster wallace

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

2DCAT posted:

The first one was a perfectly fine summer action movie 13 years ago. I'm not sure why that meant we needed 5 more of them this much later, but someone must want it.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Plus, at least it's not generic superhero movie #42

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Substandard posted:

The first one was a perfectly fine summer action movie 13 years ago. I'm not sure why that meant we needed 5 more of them this much later, but someone must want it.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Saw an ad while falling asleep last night for an economic coalition of middle east countries saying they're turning into the "New Europe" and it had a bunch of scenes of cityscapes with big sky scrapers and doctors and scientists and millennia old buildings.

I really want them to buy ad time from like tucker or hannity or something.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Yeah but they still could have been making GBS threads one out every 18 months since 2013 and I think it would have been a better money maker.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

holtemon posted:

Plus, at least it's not generic superhero movie #42

But it kind of is anyway?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Substandard posted:

Yeah but they still could have been making GBS threads one out every 18 months since 2013 and I think it would have been a better money maker.

Cameron will tell you he just needed to get underwater tech / cgi just right for his insane vision but the truth is he just wanted to gently caress around underwater in submarines while he still could.

he can now direct cgi poo poo forever while old as gently caress until he croaks.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0098321/

Italians do cameron better than cameron himself :c00lbert:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Buddykins posted:

who gives a poo poo

You shut your little @#$%@#$ mouth

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i just think arabian camels have one hump so the bactrian one (way over in bactria) must be the two hump one, but i get it if you are not as educated as me :smug:

blowed up real good that one

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

reveal urself

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Zerg Mans posted:

you can tell the difference between the two types of camel the Dromedary and the Bactrian, because D has one hump and B has two.

You mean "you can remember the difference." Saying "you can tell the difference" makes it sound like you can't distinguish one or two humps until you hold up a little alphabet swatch and stare at it.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/drstevieduke/status/1587576437933948931

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

al.o posted:

Maybe but T2 is better than 90% of movies

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Im imagining a bop-it toy with all the words replaced with these

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

This looks like solid lorem ipsum

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

a.lo posted:

it's a tough call but I'm with a.lo on this one

also I prefer Alien to Aliens but don't look down on those who prefer the latter

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/Drea__Diaz/status/1587528976393818112

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Filthy Hans posted:

it's a tough call but I'm with a.lo on this one

also I prefer Alien to Aliens but don't look down on those who prefer the latter

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015