Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i want to drain that hump on the back of his neck and see what sweet nectar hides inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

john fetterman is a fat gay retard

He's not gay

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
i'm cia

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Who is this Cia girl I hear so much about and why does everyone think she's secretly posting here?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
lmao this ugly dip poo poo is going to lose to doctor Oswald

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there are nicer ways you could have phrased that, 16-bit Butt-Head

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

white chapo fan behavior is rampant in this forum I just ignore it

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Fetterman will absolutely compromise with Dem leadership on those radical weed/union positions, but the good news is that they'll allow him to offer full fledged support for Israel and cops in return

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's just like me!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
yea i don’t particularly like fetterman and the social dem “he’ll save us” / bernie bitterender cope is obnoxious. i just really hate dr oz. i hope the big liberal oaf wins 👍

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

yea i don’t particularly like fetterman and the social dem “he’ll save us” / bernie bitterender cope is obnoxious. i just really hate dr oz. i hope the big liberal oaf wins 👍

cspam will never forgive bernie for breaking its heart

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i want to drain that hump on the back of his neck and see what sweet nectar hides inside

It's a bezoar containing the wolf trap a longhunter almost caught him with in 1760.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Vox Nihili posted:

He's right

stfu

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

because he sucks op

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
and frankly I don’t think op deserves it

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Fetterman could be actually for real irrevocably brain-damaged (he's not) and i would still vote for him because Oz is the worst thing you can be and that is "a Cowboys fan"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mutantIke posted:

Fetterman could be actually for real irrevocably brain-damaged (he's not) and i would still vote for him because Oz is the worst thing you can be and that is "a Cowboys fan"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0svnYd0xjU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

mutantIke posted:

I doubt Oz knows enough about football to understand why that's a bad thing to be in Philly...maybe one of his lanyards pointed it out to him at some point, I don't know

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I can't imagine caring about the cowboys tbh they haven't been good for almost three decades

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

yessssss, this so much. he's gonna tirelessly advocate for universal healthcare too :D

donors wont like it but fetterman has too much integrity to 'sell out' his principles just for some money.

the villagers said, "oh it's so good fetterman is going to be elected!" But the wise man said, "we'll see."

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The337th posted:

Fetterman will absolutely compromise with Dem leadership on those radical weed/union positions, but the good news is that they'll allow him to offer full fledged support for Israel and cops in return

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

what exactly is his radical weed position, is it more radical than legalization (which almost half the states have passed and Biden is pushing for rescheduling federally)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

indigi posted:

what exactly is his radical weed position, is it more radical than legalization (which almost half the states have passed and Biden is pushing for rescheduling federally)

what does this mean? not trying to be rude, but it's my understanding that the executive can do this unilaterally and instantly. what is to push?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Nichael posted:

what does this mean? not trying to be rude, but it's my understanding that the executive can do this unilaterally and instantly. what is to push?

they can't. if there's cause he can fire the person whose responsibility it is to reschedule drugs and appoint a replacement based solely on their promise to do so, but he can't do it unilaterally. at best he can order the DOJ to stop prosecuting cases and the FBI/DEA to stop investigations based solely around cannabis but that can be immediately reversed by the next guy (and the DEA/FBI don't really have to listen anyway)

e: and I think it needs to be voted on by the House anyway? I forget but this all came up when Obama asked for the same thing in 2014

e2: ok so the controlled substances act allows Congress to schedule drugs but for the last few decades they've mostly left it up to the head of the DEA who's done it unilaterally (although in theory the HHS has the same power). it can never be unscheduled due to international treaties, some people think due to those treaties the lowest it could legally be moved is schedule 2

indigi has issued a correction as of 21:08 on Nov 2, 2022

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm gonna say it

I'm gonna use the f word

Fetterman

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

indigi posted:

it can never be unscheduled due to international treaties, some people think due to those treaties the lowest it could legally be moved is schedule 2

do those international treaties include germany, which is going to legalize it? iuno what scholz is doing wrt scheduling though

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
We've already promised to invade the Netherlands if they ever try a US citizen for war crimes, I think we can get away with a little weed.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Dixon Chisholm posted:

I want Fetterman to win because Oz doesn't support fracking enough.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

platzapS posted:

drat he's genuinely pretty disabled

also, separately, he's pretty biased against the only competent State

he's simply saying the USA should do what China does

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its important to remember that you cant say the word retard because its ableist but you can mock a stroke survivor and call them a brain damaged loser

He was a loser before the stroke. IDK about brain damaged per se but it sure didn't work good.

mutantIke posted:

Electoral politics in America folks.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Listen, Fatterman

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Uncle Wemus posted:

Listen, Fatterman

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

indigi posted:

Could he "push" a bit harder? Would be cool

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
won't somebody please think about the international weed treaties!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

it’s not fair to griner to legalize weed. solidarity until she’s out.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Uruguay is really gonna have it when World War 3 breaks out because they broke the weed treaties

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

what if it was Uruagirl and it was only for the gals

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

SorePotato posted:

He's not gay

im gonna gently caress him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Vox Nihili posted:

Could he "push" a bit harder? Would be cool

If he pushes any harder I'm worried his neck lump will explode.