Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Joe Biden, more like Joe Doesn'tdoshit amirite lol

Always be snipin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

i’ve been hearing about this antichrist and his computer chips my whole life and he’s failed to deliver on anything

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1587772445750362118

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Pead posted:

Musk has done nothing of substance at twitter besides fire the management and shitpost terrible business ideas at celebrities and the right griftosphere is already turning on him :lol:
he's gonna cave on whatever they whine at him about, he's convinved theyre his real friends and he desperately needs them to like him and tell him how funny his memes are
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1587813382706663424?cxt=HHwWgMC83fz2hYksAAAA

Apraxin has issued a correction as of 16:54 on Nov 2, 2022

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Drea__Diaz/status/1587528976393818112

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

VideoKid posted:

what the gently caress is WWG1WGA mean? is it some kind of radio thing?

Where We Go One We Go All, which is a saying they adopted from the 1996 Jeff Bridges film White Squall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T6WvayGd64

the movie has nothing to do with Trump or politics but Qanon also thinks that JFK had a bell in his office with that saying on it (he did not), so the movie must be a secret signal that JFK Jr. (who is alive) will be Trump's VP

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Pead posted:

Musk has done nothing of substance at twitter besides fire the management and shitpost terrible business ideas at celebrities and the right griftosphere is already turning on him :lol:

he's trying to distract from having to admit that there was no real censorship happening and they aren't buying it lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Joementum posted:

Where We Go One We Go All, which is a saying they adopted from the 1996 Jeff Bridges film White Squall

the movie has nothing to do with Trump or politics but Qanon also thinks that JFK had a bell in his office with that saying on it, so the movie must be a secret signal that JFK Jr. (who is alive) will be Trump's VP

It's funny that all their movement's beliefs are callbacks to when they were young and relevant

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
still trying to figure out why chuds like jfk jr

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Joementum posted:

the movie has nothing to do with Trump or politics but Qanon also thinks that JFK had a bell in his office with that saying on it, so the movie must be a secret signal that JFK Jr. (who is alive) will be Trump's VP

it's so cool that all these guys think that stuff like this in movies is coded messages to the public from ??? instead of just writers doing what they've always done: half-remembering something they thought was cool and stealing it for their book/screenplay/whatever

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Joementum posted:

the movie has nothing to do with Trump or politics but Qanon also thinks that JFK had a bell in his office with that saying on it (he did not), so the movie must be a secret signal that JFK Jr. (who is alive) will be Trump's VP

:hmmyes:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
is trump still dead, and/or is he back on twitter yet

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Sherbert Hoover posted:

boomer appeal idk

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Because he was a big deal celebrity when they were young

QAnon is an extended midlife crisis that's going to result in a lot of people getting killed, really the ultimate boomer tantrum

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/joshlipnik/status/1587580526659047425?s=61&t=4l39lZ_8COCJu-1ExmBlug

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Sherbert Hoover posted:

My guess is a lot of Q weirdos are the dale gribbel type whose brains are still broken over the jfk assassination

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

:3:

I liked the Revolver tracks you posted earlier. I'm going to go back and listen to all of that soon.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Sherbert Hoover posted:

prince that was promised bullshit
the popular myth that JFK was about to stand up to the American Intelligence community right before he got popped
probably the last dem president that people had photos of in their house

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Drunkboxer posted:

i’ve been hearing about this antichrist and his computer chips my whole life and he’s failed to deliver on anything

the antichrist should have arrived in like 1930

they would have had to bolt vacuum tubes and giant carbon batteries to people's bodies and you could tell who's on which side

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

the milk machine posted:

is trump still dead, and/or is he back on twitter yet

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1587556854237827072

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the popular myth that JFK was about to stand up to the American Intelligence community right before he got popped

what do you mean “myth”

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Joementum posted:

oh ok that makes perfect sense and definitely isn’t completely insane

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the antichrist is whoever you dont like at any moment

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

trump is not fully dead until he's zestfully dead

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

what do you mean “myth”

I don't think JFK would have dismantled the CIA if he had remained alive

e: JFK's legacy as a good president was cemented by the fact that he died before he had to really deliver on the stuff people like him for theoretically doing if he'd lived

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
the antichrist got an early lead in media hype and just squanders it

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

they are brain dead boomers who look fondly back on JFK cause they were kids during his administration and life rules when you are a kid

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

I don't think JFK would have dismantled the CIA if he had remained alive

yeah they would have killed him

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

goku

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Joementum posted:

inshallah

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sherbert Hoover posted:

It was widely believed that JFK Jr was going to run for Senate in NY in 2000. His "death" in 1999 obviously complicated that plan.

The person who ran for that Senate seat instead? Hillary Clinton.

Obviously he had information that would lead to her arrest, which (since he's not actually dead) will be revealed when Trump makes him VP and they LOCK HER UP!!!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Drunkboxer posted:

with this whole chip shortage issue sounds like we need the antichrist now more than ever

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

it’s like millennials looking back on the 80s and 90s with nostalgia. things were stupid and bad back then but you didn’t notice it because you were 7 and were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was on

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

lol been chuckling about (died badly) all morning

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Dustcat posted:

trump is not fully dead until he's zestfully dead

It's cannon that trump only uses Irish Spring because of the commercials

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Joementum posted:

It was widely believed that JFK Jr was going to run for Senate in NY in 2000. His "death" in 1999 obviously complicated that plan.

The person who ran for that Senate seat instead? Hillary Clinton.

Obviously he had information that would lead to her arrest, which (since he's not actually dead) will be revealed when Trump makes him VP and they LOCK HER UP!!!

hillary defintely stood on a long island beach with a missile launcher in july of 99

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
there are of course competing ideologies within the Qanon movement, some of which believe that Hillary has already been locked up in Gitmo and may have been executed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

nobody knows dune except me and it’s sad