Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

WampaLord posted:

seeing the chamber fill up with vapor is so fun every time

it's amazing how even with two carts it goes clear to milky white almost immediately

and then I keep drawing

and then I realize it's still technically the work day, whoopsy doodle

(I had a tiny bit left in a cart and this is a GREAT way to kill the last little bits of a cart - let it beef up another one!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Wait does it still gently caress you up with only one or two carts?? Here I am finally admitting I'll just probably be "the dude who buys way too many carts" at the dispensary

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I now have a tactical bong case, meaning I can now bring my nice glassware out with me

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

I hope you or someone else here has used this! It came with no instructions and the site doesn't have any either. I figure I take my glass tube out of my fury edge and stick this in, instead. Before I do that, I fill it with water though. How much? I tried just pouring water in the top and it sort of worked but I can't figure out an easy way to empty it, and I don't know if there's a recommended 'fill it this much' amount, either.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

fuctifino posted:

I now have a tactical bong case, meaning I can now bring my nice glassware out with me

You made me remember that my daab came with a nice foam case like this.

As soon as public consumption is legal, imma just go do giant dabs outside Starbucks, cooling my sore throat with an ice cold mocha

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Oh now I really, really want a rifle case for my Stax bong setup lol

pop that open and start connecting the pieces of my bong together at the table, shades on

e. or violin case

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Check Harbor Freight. They have knock off Pelican cases. Quality obviously isn't the same level, but for the price...

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

fuctifino posted:

so baller

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
you know I have to admit the D8 edibles are actually pretty nice. I am listening to Shprongle right now laughing my rear end off. gently caress me huh

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

JAMOOOL posted:

you know I have to admit the D8 edibles are actually pretty nice. I am listening to Shprongle right now laughing my rear end off. gently caress me huh

i'm just worried that zero of them have been tested and all exist in a wild west zone of shadiness. if they ever get regulated they might end up being cool, dunno tho, seems like people are not interested in safe extractions without residual reactants.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
the D8 carts worry me but I feel like the edibles should be fine

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I received as a gift a .5g cart of what is supposedly live resin that contains .43% thc and 22.24% thca. I think I'm going to hit it with a hammer out of spite. I feel genuinely insulted. Who the gently caress are these things for? Anything less than 75% thc is loving bullshit and doesn't deserve to exist. I am so goddamned irrationally enraged.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
Maybe smoke some weed about it and don’t destroy free weed.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

onesixtwo posted:

Maybe smoke some weed about it and don’t destroy free weed.

I'm pretty sure my blood level of thc is higher than what's in the cart. Also it's black. The stuff in the cart, not my blood.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I received as a gift a .5g cart of what is supposedly live resin that contains .43% thc and 22.24% thca. I think I'm going to hit it with a hammer out of spite. I feel genuinely insulted. Who the gently caress are these things for? Anything less than 75% thc is loving bullshit and doesn't deserve to exist. I am so goddamned irrationally enraged.

I think you should stop smoking weed. Or maybe smoke more weed?

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Potency ain't everything with carts. Smoke the free cart and it's probably good!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Macichne Leainig posted:

Potency ain't everything with carts. Smoke the free cart and it's probably good!

I second smoking the weed in question

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Logging on to the weed thread to post in favour of weed

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

better smoke a weed about it just to be sure

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Smoke weed everyday bro

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Too mad at weed to smoke weed smdh

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Free weed is free weed. At least it was tested. What the gently caress else is in it? Any CBx numbers? Could just be a cart for a lightweight or a boomer.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Crimson Harvest posted:

Too mad at weed to smoke weed smdh

may I recommend vaping, or possibly smoking weed?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
gently caress did I post already, did I reply to that person

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

I ate too much pizza tonight. Thanks weed.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm gonna make pork chops and an omelet tonight. Maybe some biscuits.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Thweed.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Thannabis

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

a neighbor of mine texted me "just visited my brother in law and got something for you" and today he dropped by with a full eighth (I weighed it lol). this neighborhood rules lol

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

"thank" is derived from the root words "thank" and "dank" :eng101:

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

full circle, just like this vape bag going around

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Just glugged down a delicious ol weed lemonade like it's a magic potion and I feel the takeoff going now. I timed it just right, to hit right at 420. Keep your hands and feet inside the magic carpet...WEEEEEEEE'RE OUTTA HERE! :iia:

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
You know, these edibles ain't poo poo :colbert:

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Macichne Leainig posted:

You know, these edibles ain't poo poo :colbert:

au revoir

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I went to someone's house today for a business reason and it smelled like weed and I wasn't sure if I should say anything but in the end I did say "I recognize this smell and it's wonderful" and he showed me a tiny little plant he had.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
The edibles were, in fact, some good poo poo.

https://youtu.be/3tJ7LGGpoZU

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I was asleep like four hours after that post so I think it worked.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

My favourite weed thing is that it's the only drug that people will happily share. There's flavors and smells and effects to experience and we all just wanna enjoy it and share it.

Any time I go somewhere I take a few of my home made brownies and hand them out to friends.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I also want to share coffee and nobody around can care :<

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Laserface posted:

My favourite weed thing is that it's the only drug that people will happily share. There's flavors and smells and effects to experience and we all just wanna enjoy it and share it.

Any time I go somewhere I take a few of my home made brownies and hand them out to friends.

the lords work right there.

Crimson Harvest posted:

I also want to share coffee and nobody around can care :<

you're not supposed to share pocket coffee, it's weird and got coins and poo poo in it.