Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

That's sort of sweet :3:

Edit: for WAFFLEBOAT

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Oct 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

took me too long to figure out the "add generation frames" feature on Dall-E but hot DOG does it work once you get it.

here's a legend with all the prompts

A) oil painting of a medieval sun with a face being forced to drink water
B) oil painting of a medieval sun with a face spewing water from its mouth into a dry desert land
C) oil painting of a medieval heath landscape. A rosebush grows there.
D) oil painting of medieval scene. A rose bush with rose goddess tending the flowers
E) oil painting of a medieval heath landscape. A withered charred rosebush is present to the right.
F) oil painting of medieval scene. A cloud-like god with a raised finger held in front of its face. Withered plants on the ground. (it gave me a wizard, a cat-furry wizard, a different wizard...)
G) oil painting of medieval scene. A cloud with a raised finger held in front of its face faces the viewer.
H) oil painting of medieval scene. Water being poured into a chasm. Skeletal arms reach for the water from below
I) oil painting of medieval scene. Skeletal arm reaches for the water from below. Plant roots reaching towards water
J) oil painting of medieval scene. Roses and people.
K) oil painting of medieval scene. a hidden crystal in a small nook in the cliffside

Plant MONSTER. has a new favorite as of 16:16 on Oct 31, 2022

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Thats one heck of a tarot card

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
True to tarot, the grandiose imagery belies its mundane meaning. Pulling that card just means you'll have stomach cramps some time soon.

Made another composite generation but this time I modified it in photoshop as I went along, that's how I got the frame mirrored. There are a few spots I've filled in manually as well. This is extremely fun.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

That's cool, but in the future please make the letters white with black outlines rather than red with no outline. I feel like I'm playing Where's Waldo.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Some people pay good money for a Where's Waldo experience so that's actually added value to my post, really.

( mea culpa i used ms paint to add the letters )

edit:

Plant MONSTER. has a new favorite as of 02:38 on Nov 1, 2022

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
More like What The gently caress Is Waldo.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

its trained on images of both Waldo and Freddy Kruger and it can't decide which it is drawing

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Where's Weirdo

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Plant MONSTER. posted:

True to tarot, the grandiose imagery belies its mundane meaning. Pulling that card just means you'll have stomach cramps some time soon.

Made another composite generation but this time I modified it in photoshop as I went along, that's how I got the frame mirrored. There are a few spots I've filled in manually as well. This is extremely fun.

So I took this panel and shrunk it down, loaded it into Dall-E as is and then turned it into a freakin triptych.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Plant MONSTER. posted:

So I took this panel and shrunk it down, loaded it into Dall-E as is and then turned it into a freakin triptych.

drat thats nice I'd worship that

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://waxy.org/2022/11/invasive-diffusion-how-one-unwilling-illustrator-found-herself-turned-into-an-ai-model/

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Plant MONSTER. posted:

took me too long to figure out the "add generation frames" feature on Dall-E but hot DOG does it work once you get it.

here's a legend with all the prompts

A) oil painting of a medieval sun with a face being forced to drink water
B) oil painting of a medieval sun with a face spewing water from its mouth into a dry desert land
C) oil painting of a medieval heath landscape. A rosebush grows there.
D) oil painting of medieval scene. A rose bush with rose goddess tending the flowers
E) oil painting of a medieval heath landscape. A withered charred rosebush is present to the right.
F) oil painting of medieval scene. A cloud-like god with a raised finger held in front of its face. Withered plants on the ground. (it gave me a wizard, a cat-furry wizard, a different wizard...)
G) oil painting of medieval scene. A cloud with a raised finger held in front of its face faces the viewer.
H) oil painting of medieval scene. Water being poured into a chasm. Skeletal arms reach for the water from below
I) oil painting of medieval scene. Skeletal arm reaches for the water from below. Plant roots reaching towards water
J) oil painting of medieval scene. Roses and people.
K) oil painting of medieval scene. a hidden crystal in a small nook in the cliffside

Anonymous Autonomous Bosch

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 07:41 on Nov 2, 2022

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

drat that's horrifying I'd worship that

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Wasabi the J posted:

Anonymous Autonomous Bosch

I like this

Hieronymus Bots?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://infiniteconversation.com

A never-ending conversation between Bavarian director Werner Herzog and Slovenian philosopher Slavoj Žižek. When you open this website, you are taken to a random point in the dialogue. Every day a new segment of the conversation is added. New segments can be generated at a faster speed than what it takes to listen to them. In theory, this conversation could continue until the end of time.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think it's good for computers to feed them enough cocaine to simulate Zizek

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

How many different pokemon can you identify from this bestiary

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
too many

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Winnie the Pooh isn't a Pokémon I think?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Is that a Pikachu on the bottom left, under the bipedal cat looking thing? Then one.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
Meowth, verily.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

mobby_6kl posted:

Is that a Pikachu on the bottom left, under the bipedal cat looking thing? Then one.

It is! And that was the first thing I generated for that collage. Most of the others are just requests to generate unspecific medieval pokemon but you should also spot charmanders, squirtle, goldeen, starmie and slowbro.

I like the dude hiding in the plants.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I like what I assume is horsea

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The one in the middle looks like a Rust Monster, but I don't think that's a pokemans

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I am running a tabletop RPG game where the players are about to meet a bunch of uplifted animal people, so I made them some (God forgive me) fursonas for funsies:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
God those rule. Middle right is my favorite

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

God those rule. Middle right is my favorite

its a social distancing handshake extender

theres a couple in a disinfectant bath near the door by the entrance

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

You both shake the hand, then put the Hands of the Pact into the vacuum tube to Archives

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Read right-to-left:

x

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I'd read a longer story like that!

and also

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

We’ve filed a law­suit chal­leng­ing GitHub Copi­lot, an AI prod­uct that relies on unprece­dented open-source soft­ware piracy.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nice, hope they win

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
The Arcane model for SD is really good:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/WeirdDreamBooth/status/1588945291243556864

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
He even has a little child sized shovel for them lol

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Pretty fun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZSMJNee2p4

It's nonsensical enough that I'm willing to buy that it's a real thing and not (heavily) cherry picked.

e. I guess I should also warn that it doesn't contain anything spectacularly amazing, so you won't miss anything if you don't want to listen a youtuber reading random AI nonsense for 15 minutes.

Kennel has a new favorite as of 23:39 on Nov 5, 2022

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Kennel posted:

Pretty fun:

It's nonsensical enough that I'm willing to buy that it's a real thing and not (heavily) cherry picked.

they've recreated the experience of me listening to someone talking word salad for 20 minutes and that's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Kennel posted:

Pretty fun:

e. I guess I should also warn that it doesn't contain anything spectacularly amazing, so you won't miss anything if you don't want to listen a youtuber reading random AI nonsense for 15 minutes.

I watched this while high off my rear end and it was the single greatest experience of my life

I like her videos in general and the fact that she uses the same tones, inflection and editing styles in this word salad made it all the funnier