Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Answers Me posted:

Adam’s best contribution is mumbling “that’s pretty good” when a bit gets going. It’s the thinking man’s Stav’s Laugh
wrong. between Randy Gottlieb the crackhead Hearst heir who Weinsteined his girlfriend, the guy who wouldnt give him a light because he was rude on the dance floor, his feud with the black owned coffee shop, the podcasting woman he harassed on a lyft, or the indian girl who destroyed the bathroom at his dinner party, Adam’s stories have been some of the highlights of the show. that said, he is still a bug who should be smashed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
NICE

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
my fellow americans

the president, me, has been hosed in his rear end

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

wrong. between Randy Gottlieb the crackhead Hearst heir who Weinsteined his girlfriend, the guy who wouldnt give him a light because he was rude on the dance floor, his feud with the black owned coffee shop, the podcasting woman he harassed on a lyft, or the indian girl who destroyed the bathroom at his dinner party, Adam’s stories have been some of the highlights of the show. that said, he is still a bug who should be smashed

yeah he isnt a good bit dude but he has some banger stories.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

y'all forgot that time he and his boys were tossed from a club despite being totally respectful and innocent and not braying jackasses

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i say swears online posted:

y'all forgot that time he and his boys were tossed from a club despite being totally respectful and innocent and not braying jackasses

that won't be happening.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

to be clear, adam is 100% in the wrong in all of those stories...maybe not the randy one

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

oh wait, nevermind, he let Randy into the mansion were he proceeded to smoke crack

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

to be clear, adam is 100% in the wrong in all of those stories...maybe not the randy one

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

You forgot when he saw a women getting raped but couldn't help because he was wearing flip flops.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adam is so bad at story telling.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

He has the same style of story telling as GBS goons.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Harminoff posted:

You forgot when he saw a women getting raped but couldn't help because he was wearing flip flops.

You're getting it wrong. The woman was not being raped, however, if she had been, Adam has no idea what he would have done.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
What about the time he was in an Uber with a woman who happened to be one of the louder anti chapo/cum town people on Twitter and he tried to virtue signal his way into her good graces

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

imhotep posted:

What about the time he was in an Uber with a woman who happened to be one of the louder anti chapo/cum town people on Twitter and he tried to virtue signal his way into her good graces

He did it specifically to piss her off, hence, it's quite possibly the single greatest Adam story. He still hosed up a bunch while telling it though

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I don't know. "You were disrespectful on the dance floor" was pretty good.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

None are as good as a Nick story, of course. Even if it's just Nick saying he used to leave his call center job, get drunk, and then prank call that same call center.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

TwoStepBoog posted:

None are as good as a Nick story, of course. Even if it's just Nick saying he used to leave his call center job, get drunk, and then prank call that same call center.

Making it obvious you're not on the operating system you said you were 20 minutes into the call lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

ben shapino posted:

He did it specifically to piss her off, hence, it's quite possibly the single greatest Adam story. He still hosed up a bunch while telling it though

him telling the story on chapo was hilarious.

it was funny when people found her tweets about it too

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Nick GameStop stories are my favorite.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

“this must’ve been a professional thief”

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dumb girl wants to hang out at 5am for an olympics party. women are loving stupid

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Is it the cool Olympics at least

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rothvx0nqKg

drat the intro is such a banger

lmao at the opening 10 seconds

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

ben shapino posted:

it generally seems like real Adam is much more capable of being mean in a funny way than the hapless pussy version of himself he puts on for the show

edit: I think Shane even alludes to that on the taped episode, he's like "why is Adam pretending to be so nice" lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
imo you can tell adam is super bitchy but he knows nick (and formerly stavros) would easily roast him if he tried it in a podcast context

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah anyone thinks his awkward monologues isn't a bit is stupid

this spotlight is really making this whole episode so far

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

KoRMaK posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rothvx0nqKg

drat the intro is such a banger

lmao at the opening 10 seconds

Lmao there’s trash all over the floor

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

yeah anyone thinks his awkward monologues isn't a bit is stupid

It's really a testament to both of their talent. Like they're not doing multiple takes, they're not writing a direct script (yes, the jokes themselves are obviously written), it's just "ok adam you go out and be awkward BUT seem like you're sincerely trying to succeed and nick you act like a psycho producer and just gently caress with him while also making it seem like you're doing it for the show" and it's just perfectly executed.

Edit: Mods, please give everyone in the thread a "Sistah Judges" gang tag

Cael fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Nov 3, 2022

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I think the animation got nuked but Nick's cellphone kiosk story

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

nicks rear end hanging out while loving with the lights or any electrical is a funny bit

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The Chad Jihad posted:

I think the animation got nuked but Nick's cellphone kiosk story

Man...that guy was a fuckin loser

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Adam is actually the worst. He uses "chimp out" like it aint no thing and he doesn't shower. Listen to his subtext

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

hes a spitefil little man honestly

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
I liked when Nick disrespectfully blew vape smoke all over our putative hero multiple times

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I missed the gag at the beginning, was he combing Adam's hair with a bowie knife

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

I missed the gag at the beginning, was he combing Adam's hair with a bowie knife

yes, nick read the Knife Era post and just made it real

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Don't forget Adam's story about the michael Jackson cult / gay Guatemalan refuge

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I remember laughing pretty hard about his sketchy friend who converted to Judaism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

holefoods posted:

I remember laughing pretty hard about his sketchy friend who converted to Judaism

Is that the same guy who's now a Vegas street magician?