Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Kids in 2030 will unironically be wearing Nickelback or Creed shirts

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Kids in 2030 will unironically be wearing Nickelback or Creed shirts

They won't have much time left by then. Let them wallow in the trash.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RealityWarCriminal posted:

China is sending a team of agents to have sex with him at this instant

He's taking on all comers

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Wait you're telling me he said that Taiwan poo poo for free?

lmao

He is either extremely dumb or is locked into a Boerster's Billions scenario where he has to waste a bunch of money. Or he's in some kinda money laundering scheme where he has to lose a ton of money on paper to do something with the tesla ev credit scheme or drug trafficking for the cia or something

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
https://twitter.com/jordansen17/status/1587960908785274880

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

ArmZ posted:

i've been seeing lots of nirvana shirts lately for some reason

Kurt Kobain wanted to be the pixies and he just did a shittier version of them

come @ me

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

The Chairman posted:

all the conservatives whining about blue checks just want the blue checks to be taken away from their enemies and given to them to mark them as the true thought leaders of online, not made available to any old rear end in a top hat for $8

exactly, if basically anybody can do it it ceases to function as a status symbol at all

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
and jesus said:

https://twitter.com/ChristnNitemare/status/1588180336898625536

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
he definitely has people whispering in his ear and is too dumb to see it happening

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

The Chairman posted:

all the conservatives whining about blue checks just want the blue checks to be taken away from their enemies and given to them to mark them as the true thought leaders of online, not made available to any old rear end in a top hat for $8

Yeah it's not 'everyone needs the same rights on Twitter' it's 'I want to be the lord and they should be the peasants'

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
ah my good friend peter thiel. he would never lead me astray.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/falseknees/status/1575971451647062017?s=61&t=u1hKAnl2L-B-GRUC7NEvUw

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

RealityWarCriminal posted:

ah my good friend peter thiel. he would never lead me astray.

Peter has a slideshow about how Glenn Greenwald is a lib and can be easily convinced to fight for their side.

And he was right lmao

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

Kurt Kobain wanted to be the pixies and he just did a shittier version of them

come @ me

yea I know he literally said that himself

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swBDlOk0V6Y

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

looking forward to my kids in the car as teenagers

"daaaaaaad no ones ever heard of the talking heads can we play some music from this century?"

"stfu son"

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Everyone loves Pastor Joe, surely there is nothing off about him.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

is there some specific reason why so many people on cspam want Russia to kill everyone in Ukraine or is it just contrarianism

I dont want russia to kill anyone. Id like the war to end. I just don't see why the govt has to dump 50 billion into it (to pay defense contractors and sell arms and manufacture conflict yes I know)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

this man made a song called Serial Killa lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hey I don't know that much about these guys but they are really pretty good with this series, at any rate. This one seems relevant today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAKByOkS5YU&t=374s

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
the only american project left is death. everyone agrees the job of the federal government is to kill people. if it's ukranians and russians with guns and bombs so be it, if it's americans with covid that's fine too. the only project is death

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHK9NsyzfIE

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Buddykins posted:

this man made a song called Serial Killa lmao

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

6 million ways to have high (self esteem)
choose one

*Beat drops*

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

nah that was all part of the plan to devalue the company before he bought it at the hyperinflated price he'd already agreed to
for

reasons

smartest man alive

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the latest QCS subforum slapfight went swimmingly

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ahh, because these terrible people can't just take the bus/drive/walk over the Columbia

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Everything south of Steel Plaza is above ground. It's all that's left of the old tram network.

We had over 650 PCC streetcars and hundreds of miles of tracks and we threw it all away.

this is so depressing but kinda cool that it existed at one point. Trying to picture an America that kept it's manufacturing base in the mid-west/great lakes region.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

The Nastier Nate posted:

looking forward to my kids in the car as teenagers

"daaaaaaad no ones ever heard of the talking heads can we play some music from this century?"

"stfu son"

I have good results with picking my music until [town] and then it's her turn, but I reserve the right to say ok that's enough edgy FNAF songs

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

dew worm posted:

this is so depressing but kinda cool that it existed at one point. Trying to picture an America that kept it's manufacturing base in the mid-west/great lakes region.

Even small cities had comprehensive street car networks and interurban networks that connected cities together. in 1920 you could ride interurbans from southern Maine all the way to Milwaukee just by transferring from line to line.

All gone, whoops.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Even small cities had comprehensive street car networks and interurban networks that connected cities together. in 1920 you could ride interurbans from southern Maine all the way to Milwaukee just by transferring from line to line.

All gone, whoops.

There was no woops about it. The auto industry worked and lobbied for years to supplant them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress america