Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/miauniverse/status/1582522660851892224?s=46&t=4aDaVn_la0RdB5XJL2lRoA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

born again christians probably should not be saying namaste

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
just caught a fun concert by halluci nation, real nice energy. big thanks to whichever dad chat goon dropped a link to their stuff years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj3U0z64_m4

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/lmnprt/status/1585602060095033344

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

not the worst stroganoff I've seen

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
she used some black pepper, so for a large portion of the midwest this qualifies as spicy food

atriptothebeach
Oct 27, 2020

Staluigi posted:

Featuring;

Peco de gallow
Glocymolo
Peeling a raw guacamole like a potato

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

https://twitter.com/lookabee83/status/1586002968406814720
palette cleanser

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
goongratulations to lula

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i didn't know that the fascists had let him out of prison until i heard he was running. honestly i'm surprised, bolsonaro seems like the type to just keep a credible opponent from running

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

He was let out after they found that the man who put him in jail had been conspiring with the prosecution and then later became Bolsonaro's attorney general. One of the few times The Intercept did good journalism under the watchful eyes of Glem. https://theintercept.com/2019/06/09/brazil-lula-operation-car-wash-sergio-moro/

That was part three of a multi-part series related to leaked messages. The Supreme Court of Brazil had no choice but to overturn his jailing.

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

cinci zoo sniper posted:

I have no idea what numbers you expect to see or think that we are tracking.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
"We looked at metrics and they say we are doing a great job "

"Post them"

*closes thread*

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Harold Fjord posted:

"We looked at metrics and they say we are doing a great job "

"Post them"

*closes thread*

just set a timer until february 2

lmao

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
love to find out with 3 days notice that i will be doing a presentation and that my boss's boss's boss's boss will be attending

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
i have unfollowed m.i.a. 😔

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

did she retweet nasa

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6y_3KR7IV4

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i tried to get to the point where he actually tasted the coffee, but a minute in i realized i don't care enough about coffee

also people tout drinking cat poo poo coffee so just deep frying it seems pedestrian

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
That's somehow even more horrifying

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

crimea belongs to me

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
big if true

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
pro cornhole league rocked by 'baggate' cheating scandal

okay, now reality is just loving with me

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

The cornhole controversy comes after the chess community was racked by a scandal in which teenage U.S. chess grandmaster Hans Niemann was accused of cheating by used wirelessly controlled vibrating anal beads or a prostate massager to receive messages from his coach about the winning moves.

excuse me what

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

he didn't, the likely scenario is he stole his opponents match notes prior to the game but a shitpost about him using arse beads was so funny it became the international narrative

so if he did cheat (personally I think he did) then instead of cheating and becoming the Best Player Ever he instead appears to be the Chess Arse Pervert

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

esto es malo posted:

The cornhole controversy comes after the chess community was racked by a scandal in which teenage U.S. chess grandmaster Hans Niemann was accused of cheating by used wirelessly controlled vibrating anal beads or a prostate massager to receive messages from his coach about the winning moves.

excuse me what

People think he’s cheating because his performance is uneven (sometimes merely really good but sometimes even better) and oh yeah he’s admitted cheating in the past. But how do you cheat in a live game of chess? You’d have to have some system of passing instructions from an observer (who’s feeding the game state into a computer) to the player. Somebody joked “hah, maybe it’s vibrating anal beads” and that blew up even though there’s no actual signs that it’s that.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Bout time for someone to make the 2024 primaries thread(s), eh?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Paracaidas posted:

Probably after GA runoff, unless Trump goes ballistic before then I guess

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
america's going back to the moon baby!

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Paracaidas posted:

If I had my way it would not happen until the day before Iowa or whatever is first now that Iowa has hosed off forever

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Personally I think a primary thread shouldn't start until 2023, if only because the endless cycle of campaigns is dire. Give the brokebrains Christmas off.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Yeah I think a break gives people a chance to let their interest peter out and be normal for a bit. Folks determined to roleplay Bob Cratchit and grind over speculative numbers in candlelight can find each other at a freakier forum.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
If I choose to create a primary thread before 2023, know that it's as containment.

If I choose to create two primary threads before 2023, know that it's because I'm excited for an advent calendar of meltdowns.

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

please forgive me for the posts. i am in remorse

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

sdjglkdsssssssssssssf

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

a strange fowl posted:

please forgive me for the posts. i am in remorse

no

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

i am frequently gripped by waves of irl anguish over something i have posted on the internet when i was younger and stupider

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

this is a terrible place. a human hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

happily, despite your circumstances being very unique i doubt that you're very doxxable

you can just decide to forget and so must everyone else