Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Load bearing Lindgren apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Boy am I glad that Yzerman signed Ville Husso this offseason, he's been solid while Nedeljkovic looks like boiled rear end.

First time in their last 16 matchups that the Caps did not get at least a point against Detroit

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
ducks need to beat the nucks in regulation or else

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Really glad that Minnesota is playing like they did against the Rangers. Mostly listless tonight and the passing is everywhere.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
vgk pulled out the win, but the sens comeback is troubling

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

tinstaach posted:

Boy am I glad that Yzerman signed Ville Husso this offseason, he's been solid while Nedeljkovic looks like boiled rear end.

First time in their last 16 matchups that the Caps did not get at least a point against Detroit

indeed. though the Wings have also played much worse in front of Ned, he also has let in some real soft goals while Husso looks great.

also I am absolutely done with this Hagg/Lindstrom pairing. Lindstrom had at least the one play on Ovechkin that was good, but the whole night nearly every dangerous play happened with them on the ice, and Hagg had multiple terrible turnovers. will be glad to see Walman back in there soon.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Devils doing a good job although this looks like your typical Oilers game where McDavid might overcome a 10 or 15 Devils shot advantage

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

T-Bone posted:

Devils doing a good job although this looks like your typical Oilers game where McDavid might overcome a 10 or 15 Devils shot advantage

Bratt trying an ill advised pass instead of shooting it is the reason they gave up that goal. That was a pretty good period by the Devils though.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

What happened to Calgary? They look awful.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Here I am in 2022 rooting for Martin Jones, of all goalies, to get a shutout

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Just seen that Jankowski scored against Calgary, Feaster is rolling in his grave pile of chip crumbs

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lol I turn the stars game on 12 min into the first period and they are up 3 to 0

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

The Oilers kick rear end

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
KFC :siren:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
RIP Blackwood's groin.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Having to come in cold and face the Oilers PP is lol

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Devils were better for like the first 8 of the second and pretty much all of the first. This looks like the Caps game

Gotta finish

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
it would be cool if mcdavid and draisaitl continue scoring at this pace

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
well it's a bit of a rout so far in Arizona.. 4-0 Dallas after 1

It's a very weird feeling beating down this collection of AHL'ers and 18 year olds. Doesn't feel right.

**also the broadcast said that Arizona is now playing 14 consecutive games on the road after tonight??? What the hell is that scheduling NHL lol..

Starsfan fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Nov 4, 2022

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Devils getting some unlucky bounces in this game. They should've scored there.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Can't beat Team Canada starting goaler Stuart Skinner

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
To be fair the Oilers took over second half of that period. They could easily be up 3 or 4 now

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

T-Bone posted:

To be fair the Oilers took over second half of that period. They could easily be up 3 or 4 now

Yeah they only really had one good chance to score after the 2nd goal.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Starsfan posted:

It's a very weird feeling beating down this collection of AHL'ers and 18 year olds. Doesn't feel right.

**also the broadcast said that Arizona is now playing 14 consecutive games on the road after tonight??? What the hell is that scheduling NHL lol..

Construction at the arena, I believe.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Starsfan posted:

It's so they can finish the dressing rooms and other things.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

You can't stop Miles Wood, you can only hope to contain him.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Every game I watch Miles Wood play I’m like “man this kid is going to break out soon” but he’s 27 lol. Still, fast 3rd liners that can put up 30pts are valuable as hell, especially come playoff time

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Lol ceci

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Three tap ins in a row for both teams and no goals lol

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The Devils seem like a more cohesive team, but the Oilers just seem to have too many talented individuals.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Vanecek has been money in this game.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Powershift posted:

The Devils seem like a more cohesive team, but the Oilers just seem to have too many talented individuals.

The Oilers play pretty loose but part of that is to break out and attack. They don't mind trading chances cause they generally will get the better ones cause of that skill. Their 3rd.and 4th lines don't really play that way and those segments of the game are a lot tighter.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
That Graves goal was sick as hell, god drat

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

YEAH BABY

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Boooo

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Holy poo poo. that was pretty good.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

loving JESPER BRATT

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Welp

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

What the hell is niemelainen doing