Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Twitter might die next week. Inshallah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Spergin Morlock posted:

ferrets are fun but they smell horrible. i liked when i had a neighbor who had a couple, and I could play with them but not have to clean up after them

That's 7 years of stink you're committing to. hosed up. Pass.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Spergin Morlock posted:

ferrets are fun but they smell horrible. i liked when i had a neighbor who had a couple, and I could play with them but not have to clean up after them

they are stinky, even when they have the stink glands removed and are bred to not smell all that awful

they also poo poo constantly

fun but stinky, correct.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
PFC didn't hit 30" until he was 11.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/some-shadyside-residents-having-tires-deflated-messages-left-behind/2PTXDCJYTRE25OLLKFXRT2237U/

PITTSBURGH — People who live in Shadyside say their tires are being deflated with lentil beans and whoever is responsible is also leaving behind a message on their cars.

Nighttime surveillance video from a Shadyside viewer shows two people stopping by a car on Pembroke Place. That’s when the viewer believes lentils were placed inside the tire cap, allowing air to leak out.

A note was also placed on the windshield, reading, “Dear jagoff, This vehicle is too big for city streets. You’re going to run over a kid. For everybody’s safety, one or more of your tires might be deflated.”

So far, three people on Pembroke Place have reported having their tires deflated and have since notified police.

Now, the latest crime coupled with recent vandalisms to businesses and a sting of carjackings have people who call Shadyside home on edge.

“This is a great neighborhood, and we always walk around at night. It’s always been very safe. We walk around at night, so it’s disturbing. To find out there have been carjackings and tires that have been pieced… it’s incongruous,” said one resident.

Channel 11 asked Pittsburgh police for more information on the deflated tires and possible investigation, but we haven’t heard back.

Pembroke is a short street and probably a top 5 wealthiest street in the entire city

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i knew a dude who was rapid cycling bipolar who tried poo poo like this after every manic episode of random violence/vanishing/self harm (that happened every 2 months almost to the day)

anything but taking his pills

ended up killing himself :\

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

That's 7 years of stink you're committing to. hosed up. Pass.

if/when you're married a spouse will have to put up with all of that from you for even longer

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
i'm just kidding daniel dale's dick i'm a nice person :ohdear:

i can't make mean jokes about people who aren't completely horrible (that i'm aware of)

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

bebop esq posted:

if/when you're married a spouse will have to put up with all of that from you for even longer

I am extremely clean, actually. But they will have to put up with other poo poo that is just as annoying.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

bebop esq posted:

i'm just kidding daniel dale's dick i'm a nice person :ohdear:

i can't make mean jokes about people who aren't completely horrible (that i'm aware of)

Oh I didn't read this until after I started writing a really, really mean reply. Now I feel bad and I will delete it and post this instead.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

If I was less neat and clean I would probably get a couple cats, but they poo poo in a box in the closet and that's gross.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Get it together, cats. Learn to use the toilet and bidet.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol that the fascist board room meetings ended up being more entertaining than the much anticipated Vader fights in Obi Wan Show

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I was chatting with the lady delivering my liquor order, and she told me she hopes I have a good night, and I said I would now, and she got all giggly and thought it was a compliment when really I was just talking about the liquor and not her.

Still, still

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Get it together, cats. Learn to use the toilet and bidet.

when we were kids my dad bought a kit to teach the cat to crap in the toilet and succeeded once but then you got a stanky cat turd floating around in your toilet. His solution was to attach a cat toy on a string to the flusher but the cat would not stop flushing all night every night until my dad said gently caress it and removed it all

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Good Citizen posted:

when we were kids my dad bought a kit to teach the cat to crap in the toilet and succeeded once but then you got a stanky cat turd floating around in your toilet. His solution was to attach a cat toy on a string to the flusher but the cat would not stop flushing all night every night until my dad said gently caress it and removed it all

There's just no winning with cats.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Good Citizen posted:

Lmao

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Good Citizen posted:

His solution was to attach a cat toy on a string to the flusher but the cat would not stop flushing all night every night

that's my exact relationship with this thread

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/some-shadyside-residents-having-tires-deflated-messages-left-behind/2PTXDCJYTRE25OLLKFXRT2237U/

PITTSBURGH — People who live in Shadyside say their tires are being deflated with lentil beans and whoever is responsible is also leaving behind a message on their cars.

Nighttime surveillance video from a Shadyside viewer shows two people stopping by a car on Pembroke Place. That’s when the viewer believes lentils were placed inside the tire cap, allowing air to leak out.

A note was also placed on the windshield, reading, “Dear jagoff, This vehicle is too big for city streets. You’re going to run over a kid. For everybody’s safety, one or more of your tires might be deflated.”

So far, three people on Pembroke Place have reported having their tires deflated and have since notified police.

Now, the latest crime coupled with recent vandalisms to businesses and a sting of carjackings have people who call Shadyside home on edge.

“This is a great neighborhood, and we always walk around at night. It’s always been very safe. We walk around at night, so it’s disturbing. To find out there have been carjackings and tires that have been pieced… it’s incongruous,” said one resident.

Channel 11 asked Pittsburgh police for more information on the deflated tires and possible investigation, but we haven’t heard back.

I agree with the sentiment but the SUVs in that video are on the small side, not like those huge murder trucks that you have to step into or anything.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

robot roll call posted:

that's my exact relationship with this thread

refresh, reflush

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
lol

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Durf posted:

lol that the fascist board room meetings ended up being more entertaining than the much anticipated Vader fights in Obi Wan Show

I feel like it’s because Disney executives were not looking at it and the director/writers got free reign over what they wanted to tell.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
he hates it!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
reading the trump thread (audio)
https://i.imgur.com/lfwR1mw.mp4

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lovely Nipples

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I feel like it’s because Disney executives were not looking at it and the director/writers got free reign over what they wanted to tell.
I think the Disney executives were looking at the demographics this sort of show would touch and are just covering all their bases. They love diversity of opinions if they can make a buck off it.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Feels good to just poo poo yourself from time to time

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

oof https://twitter.com/Lowenaffchen/status/1588296830831689730

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I’ve seen enough. oprah gives fetterman the win

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

drat what a dining experience

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/NotABigJerk/status/1588380752240332800

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Taco Duck posted:

Feels good to just poo poo yourself from time to time

I'm good about twice a year for that. When was the last time you poo poo your pants?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/SHAQ/status/1588341358431178752

Salter is Jewish

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Lol poo poo.