Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Vanecek with some big saves to make this possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
John Marinowns

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Wow what a win. This team is fun as hell.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Ya that was a fun game

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Oilers do look really solid still. When they tilt it, it feels like they're gonna score on everything

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

god drat that was easily the most satisfying devils game I've seen in years

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
80 shots in that game tonight, fun game

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

different note it's pretty weak that they didn't send the njd TV crew out on this trip. you could really tell they were just watching the video, lots of confused / late play by play calls

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

l m a o Arizona

Clown car trainwreck rear end hockey team

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

to see.

Y'know I'm mostly just sad Wedgewood won't get a shutout tonight

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

to see.

I feel like that goal shouldn't have happened but I also feel like the Stars tried?

Hmm

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Clean that poo poo up, Stars. Jesus

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

The Canucks just can't kill penalties...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
When Jani Hakanpää scores on you it's time to call it a night.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Fire Paul Maurice right now. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight now. Please. He is so loving bad. There's no way that the Panthers should be this lovely.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Pungry posted:

Fire Paul Maurice right now. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight now. Please. He is so loving bad. There's no way that the Panthers should be this lovely.

Just let him fail for a bit and he'll quit on the team!

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
https://twitter.com/animalsofhockey/status/1588347534853947393

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Haha time for Jackets. :shepicide:

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)
holy christ gudbranson is so loving bad

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Lobsterboy posted:

holy christ gudbranson is so loving bad

(crawls into fetal position, rocks back and forth) "$3,000,000 of that was a Gaudreau finder's fee...$3,000,000 of that was a Gaudreau finder's fee...Johnny would've gone somewhere else if he hadn't called Derek Dorsett...he was using that as a bargaining chip..." :shepicide:

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

OJ's humble beginnings in acting helped prepare him for the media spotlight in Calgary
Columbus is as bad as advertised, congrats.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

E- never mind

gently caress it, this is going second screen and I'm going to watch storm chasing videos. A storm outbreak in Texas can't be any more tragic than this poo poo, can it?

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Nov 4, 2022

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Sweet goal by Rantanen

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Holy shitballs :siren: A POWER PLAY GOAL :siren:

E- :siren: PATRIK LAINE AIN'T FUCKIN' AROUND TODAY :siren:

Dear God, there's an audible Let's Go Jackets chant in Finland.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Nov 4, 2022

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

OJ's humble beginnings in acting helped prepare him for the media spotlight in Calgary

CBJSprague24 posted:

Holy shitballs :siren: A POWER PLAY GOAL :siren:

E- :siren: PATRIK LAINE AIN'T FUCKIN' AROUND TODAY :siren:

Dear God, there's an audible Let's Go Jackets chant in Finland.

Laine is from Tampere and Rantanen and Lehkonen are from Turku which is kind of a rival city so there is that.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hiekkakauppias posted:

Laine is from Tampere and Rantanen and Lehkonen are from Turku which is kind of a rival city so there is that.

Oh yeah, but there's also a fairly healthy contingent of Jackets fans who who made the trip and are in the stands.

Didn't know about the Tampere/Turku rivalry element, though.

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

Fully aware, but there's also a fairly healthy contingent of Jackets fans who who made the trip and are in the stands

Can't blame them, Tampere owns.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Columbus actually looks like something vaguely resembling a hockey team? And they get a double minor to boot?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: I'll be damned :siren:

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
So many penalties in this game. also WOOOOOO! MIKKO!

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D1l7mdgU8
HAttie in finland!!!!

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

CBJSprague24 posted:

:siren: I'll be damned :siren:

we were damned, tons of penalties and mackinnon on a double himself so 4mins without him on the ice and we can barely muster the offense. :toot:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Canes.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Huh. I figured the Canes would score on the 2v1 when someone fell over, but no...it was a sloppy turnover on a zone exit with a nice reverse pass.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Carolina's goaltending remains very funny.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Aho on the PP with a very nice finish with a ridiculous release. Wild game so far.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Aho with a chance for the first period hatty on the PK and put it wide

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Sabres making me want to shout rn

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
Was pretty awesome how Yzerman wheeled out Vladdy to do the ceremonial puck drop at the Isles/Red Wings game today. Made me feel like a kid seeing those two together again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Lehkonen, hell yeah!