Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

tacodaemon posted:

wait what

is he saying Arthur Engoron, the judge in his case, secretly controls a newspaper?

since he said "commercial division" I know that he's talking about the New York state supreme courts, which (despite what the name might make you think) are actually the lowest-level state courts in New York, and Engoron is in fact a judge on such a court

IDK what he's saying, but he's saying it very longly and hugely and very luxuriously with many commas.

Lpzie posted:

one of the best posters ever gives one of the best empty quotes ever.

Man Musk posted:

Daniel Dales Dick is a good poster, and I stand by that statement

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Then I say they'll indict Trump before the 2024 elections. :toxx: I don't expect mods to keep track, I'll remind them.

https://i.imgur.com/J1buicW.mp4

Fortaleza posted:

The trump thread mouth breather was just mad that his posting pal and one of the worst & most embarrassing posters on the site got got but other better posters didn't. He gets upset whenever someone taps the glass on their enclosure too hard, it"s his thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I think he's trying to say the new york times? like New York owns the paper?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Ah the good old days of parsing trump messages of pure insanity

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
I think the important thing to remember is Dune, and that the president would control the spice, which controls the universe.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Ah the good old days of parsing trump messages of pure insanity

dont be sad that its over. be happy it happened

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1588213028931125248

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

robot roll call posted:

I think he's trying to say the new york times? like New York owns the paper?

.....does he have Arthur Engeron mixed up with the various Arthurs of the Sulzberger familly who have controlled the NYT for decades??

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

The commas are, perhaps, the most beautiful commas I have ever seen. Many people are saying so, they're coming up to him and saying so, and they're all very strong and tough and crying.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Right out of central casting for commas, which is perhaps the most luxurious central casting in the world.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Utz posted:

christ look at all those sliced up freaks tryin to hitchhike to heaven's gate with rictus eructus

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Ham Cheeks posted:

is he losing weight?

He never loses

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

isnt literally everything a popfunk now

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

how high should i be for it?

very

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

nobody ever talks about it but mark henry once did a cock and ball torture segment, I have no proof but I swear it happened

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Trump's a loving mess, I hope he gets covid again.

hurry up and release a biography called 'Everyone Sucks But Me' you whiny old binch

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

.....does he have Arthur Engeron mixed up with the various Arthurs of the Sulzberger familly who have controlled the NYT for decades??

for those who aren't familiar with the NYT family publisher dynasty: first there Adolph Ochs who bought the NY Times in 1896 and was publisher until his death in 1935, whereupon his son-in-law Arthur Hays Sulzberger became publisher from 1935-1961, then his son Arthur Ochs "Punch" Sulzberger was publisher from 1963-1992, then his son Arthur Ochs "Pinch" Sulzberger Jr. who was publisher from 1992-2018, and now his son Arthur Gregg "A.G." Sulzberger is publisher

(for the brief moment from 1961-1963, the publisher was Arthur Hays Sulzberger's son-in-law Orvil Dryfoos)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:yooge: ORVIL DRYFOOS

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/MattLech/status/1588212638273740801

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tacodaemon posted:

:yooge: ORVIL DRYFOOS

Very Dry, from the standpoint of Foos

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KatyMontgomerie/status/1588156075542515715

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Ham Cheeks posted:

is he losing weight?

i hope its terminal cancer

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

some sort of criminal mastermind on terf island

https://twitter.com/stebrown8/status/1588150897162567681

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

IDC if it's Marxist, I will never make a woman cum.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/UT_MAZ/status/1588405932714692608

that was quick

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

SomethingBeautiful posted:

nobody ever talks about it but mark henry once did a cock and ball torture segment, I have no proof but I swear it happened

close, the guy doing the torture was none other than america's mayor glenn jacobs

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Lawyers were swarming since the rumors last week.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I have literally never worked at a company that gave notice before layoffs... ????

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

pee. trum9. Whatever

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1588385202975277056

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

donald

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the 45th president's first name was Donald. thats literally as bad as Grover

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

loving muppet name. sesame street rear end name

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

donald jesus trump

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

loving named after an animated duck

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

oh is buddykins not a sesame street rear end name?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

if his last name is duck, than what the gently caress is he. thats like being named John Human

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

She killed Trump by accident and is slowly turning into him.

The Trump Clause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
my birthday is saturday who’s coming down to colorado springs to hang out at a chain restaurant with me