Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Puff the matcha dragon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Baked beans and cream.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Carbonara (just pasta in mayonnaise)

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Captain Hygiene posted:

Carbonara (just pasta in mayonnaise)

I suppose this isn't totally incorrect, but there's a surprisingly big difference between adding oil and egg separately at different steps or together, as mayo.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Qarbonara

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
This showed up in my feed today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6y_3KR7IV4

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm glad my beverage of choice is tea, not nearly as many arguments on roast types and brewing methods in the world of tea.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

gotta do it in bacon grease next time.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'll be honest, I'm not sure I could handle Vegetable-Frank Soup at breakfast o'clock

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'd have it. No problem.
Now I have to look up an actual disgusting breakfast. Watch this space.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I would have an aneurysm if I got up on a Saturday morning and Kay gave me a piece of toast that looked like that.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Beacon is not in fact always good

Some inflight horror.

Maybe Jr. will like it.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
The gently caress is that thing in the second picture, it looks like a black pudding filled with tonsil stones

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I assume it's some sort of pudding, but I don't know if it's supposed to be black or white, and appears to have suffered terribly.

I am fairly sure it isn't red pudding despite the colour because red pudding is more like saveloy I think.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

quote:

Ryanair passenger Billy Shearer made the unfortunate mistake of ordering the Irish breakfast for a morning flight.

The website describes it as 'the perfect option to fill up and start your day with'.

The unhappy diner begged to differ when he was served 'a monstrosity' of soggy potato waffle, shrivelled button mushrooms and congealed white pudding.

Not only was Ryanair the worst performing airline in our survey overall, it was also the only carrier to receive a terrible one-star rating for its food.

Don't ask me to explain white pudding, I can barely comprehend it.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

By popular demand posted:

Don't ask me to explain white pudding, I can barely comprehend it.

Since its British, I assume its like a sausage patty or something completely unrelated to pudding

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

^^^^ I'm forced to admit it is delicious however (when done properly).

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'll be honest, I'm not sure I could handle Vegetable-Frank Soup at breakfast o'clock
It's a simple misspelling, they meant Family Breakfast Blighteners

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that patty thing is getting a visceral response from me. :thumbsup:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Good white pudding is delicious; it's not any kind of acquired taste like black pudding can be, it's pretty much the same flavor profile as a sausage, but with more texture.

However you will not get good white pudding from Ryanair. Also the white bits in the picture are either oats or barley. Barley is great in white pudding,

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I finally understand what Felix Biederman was talking about when he went on a rant about "disgustingly wet chicken wings."

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I don't see anything wrong here.

It's probably ok

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

By popular demand posted:

Maybe Jr. will like it.

put this poo poo on a crepe instead of a tortilla and it would be incredible

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

I don't see anything wrong here.

I mean, it's just chili sloppy joes in a taco shell. But that's not what I think of when I want an authentic Mexicano Taco!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Captain Hygiene posted:

I mean, it's just chili sloppy joes in a taco shell. But that's not what I think of when I want an authentic Mexicano Taco!

THat was as authentic as you could get in 1972!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*hides 1.5 tbsp of cherry pepper shards in a vast pile of bell pepper chunks* mwa ha haah :devil:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

If you willingly order an Irish breakfast on a flight, a Ryanair flight no less, you deserve everything that's coming your way.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
check out this taco salad

i salute any of my fellow degenerate lovers of black olives and garbage that would eat this

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Data Graham posted:

*hides 1.5 tbsp of cherry pepper shards in a vast pile of bell pepper chunks* mwa ha haah :devil:
Green pepper, too. Don't want it to get too spicy.

And why make pico de gallo when you can just stew your taco meat in two different kinds of tomato soup?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i salute any of my fellow degenerate lovers of black olives and garbage that would eat this

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

lmao that they have cream of mushroom pictured. that poo poo has zero uses other than greenbean casserole, which is a campbell's creation to sell the world's least desired soup. how it would factor into tacos is beyond coked out marketing.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

lmao that they have cream of mushroom pictured. that poo poo has zero uses other than greenbean casserole, which is a campbell's creation to sell the world's least desired soup. how it would factor into tacos is beyond coked out marketing.

Growing up my mom went ape poo poo for some recipe she got from Mormons called "party chicken."

You take a bunch of chicken breasts, some sliced swiss cheese and bacon, layer them as such in a baking dish, and dump a bunch of cream of mushroom on it until you can't see what's underneath. Then cook until the chicken breasts are overdone. I think my mom liked it because there was no effort involved.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

It ain't no party for the chicken neither.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

A much loved childhood recipe in our house was "chicken and broccoli"
Basically, you poach some skin-on chicken legs, skin them and strip off the meat in chunks.
Mix said meat with a can of condensed mushroom soup plus 1 big tablespoon of mayo.
Cook a head of broccoli, broken down into big florets.
Take 1 Dutch oven - make a layer of broccoli at the bottom, top with your chicken goop, top that with cheesy breadcrumbs, or a much better option, mashed potatoes topped with cheese.
Bake til golden
Eat.

I haven't had it in 20 years, but I bet its still pretty tasty.

(My mother was not a good cook, why do you ask?)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

Growing up my mom went ape poo poo for some recipe she got from Mormons called "party chicken."

You take a bunch of chicken breasts, some sliced swiss cheese and bacon, layer them as such in a baking dish, and dump a bunch of cream of mushroom on it until you can't see what's underneath. Then cook until the chicken breasts are overdone. I think my mom liked it because there was no effort involved.

Swiss cheese? I dunno, that seems kind of exotic :ohdear: - me as a kid

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Pookah posted:

Good white pudding is delicious; it's not any kind of acquired taste like black pudding can be, it's pretty much the same flavor profile as a sausage, but with more texture.

However you will not get good white pudding from Ryanair. Also the white bits in the picture are either oats or barley. Barley is great in white pudding,
It seems very similar to goetta, which I adore. The grains in there are pinhead/steelcut oats, which like to pop alarmingly and go flying as you fry the stuff. I made my last purchase of goetta last a good long time, but now I'm out and going to try my hand at making my own. I'll keep the thread posted.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Hirayuki posted:

It seems very similar to goetta, which I adore. The grains in there are pinhead/steelcut oats, which like to pop alarmingly and go flying as you fry the stuff. I made my last purchase of goetta last a good long time, but now I'm out and going to try my hand at making my own. I'll keep the thread posted.

It better look like complete poo poo, or the mods can expect to be hearing from me!!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

AARD VARKMAN posted:

It does look disgustingly good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

It better look like complete poo poo, or the mods can expect to be hearing from me!!
I expect it will!