Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Majorian posted:

Who knows, maybe they've found a gap!

I am joking. I supremely doubt they have found a gap.

Yeah just saying you should have went with Belgorod, because that is incredibly stupid and unexpected and also mostly ignored on the Russian side I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Is it just me or does everyone with the stable Diffusion ai Bernie Sanders avatars just kind of blend together now

Except for the shifty nipples one, that one rules, long may be reign

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Hadlock posted:

Is it just me or does everyone with the stable Diffusion ai Bernie Sanders avatars just kind of blend together now

Except for the shifty nipples one, that one rules

Once again I am asking for your financial support

- Volodomernie Zelenskers

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Amethyst posted:

posting about the ukraine war in a comedy way. putin is wide walking hahahaa they even set it to a "dub step" soundtrack 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

tthere is not a single poster on the previous page worth a single poo poo. this is the most pathetic display of attempted shitposting i've seen in my life. you are all stinking loving nerds posing as jaded policy analysts and your pretend jokes make me god drat sick!!!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hey gently caress you, i posted on the first page

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Lostconfused posted:

Yeah just saying you should have went with Belgorod, because that is incredibly stupid and unexpected and also mostly ignored on the Russian side I think?

it's happening

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Imagining a Ukraine aid announcement done in the style of a Democrat fundraising email

Subject: LOST

Friend,

We are on our last legs! The Kherson counteroffensive has stalled, the Russians are closing in on Kharkov, and we're behind on reinforcements.

BUT! If you donate BEFORE MIDNIGHT, we will TRIPLE MATCH your donations in Bayraktars and HIMARS

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lostconfused posted:

That would be incredibly stupid, yes. Love it.

e: It would also be funny, given the recent arrivals in the region:

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1588249053367652352

Majorian has issued a correction as of 06:17 on Nov 4, 2022

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

if Russia loses Kherson should they just give up?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am not sure of a situation where russia gives up

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Hadlock posted:

Except for the shifty nipples one, that one rules, long may be reign

no, we are all slurnie kkklanders

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

CODChimera posted:

Putin and zelensky should both give up, come to my house and play 40k with me :hmmorks:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Amethyst posted:

posting about the ukraine war in a comedy way. putin is wide walking hahahaa they even set it to a "dub step" soundtrack 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:discourse:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

Putin and zelensky should both give up, come to my house and play 40k with me :hmmorks:

id play 40k with u

i hope you like a bern loser (check my av for confirmation)

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

kinda want some poutine for some reason

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
I'm sure Putin has a good taste in miniature wargames, so he wouldn't play 40k. He's probably into more refined games like Malifaux.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Correct. No-one should actually play GURPS

what do you mean? the Graphic Unhinged Rageposting System is a forum favorite

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Don't forget Poland Bulgaria!

https://twitter.com/POLITICOEurope/status/1588274865588654087

Or do forget them, depending on what they do or don't send. We'll see for sure.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

CODChimera posted:

yes but only because it would make most people on this forum happy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Majorian posted:

Don't forget Poland Bulgaria!

https://twitter.com/POLITICOEurope/status/1588274865588654087

Or do forget them, depending on what they do or don't send. We'll see for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

nah it’s the Kill Team starter set, I’m absolutely gonna get the squat (Votann) kill team if it comes out though, sadly the sisters aren’t interesting in this game yet.

regular 40k is too much of a money and time sink to be payable with normal people, kill team fits the bill much more to normal sane human existence.

I'd give you my old army, the whole big unpainted and broken mess, but that might be considered trying to send you an addictive substance.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Wankery aside this would look d be an amazing map for Dominions 5

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
As a proper leftist with principles, unlike you tankies, I support the struggle of Ukraine for freedom in the same way I support the struggle of the Palestinians for freedom.

https://twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1588250225574957056?s=20&t=mSqGA09V7KXSDwOQhJvHeg

Ah. Well, nevertheless

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/wyattreed13/status/1586671421933191168

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

This poo poo's old, get new material Wyatt.:colbert:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

gradenko_2000 posted:

Starting a D&D campaign about defending fantasy not-Ukraine from an invasion by magical not-Russia

after many grueling battles the heroes finally confront the orc warchief, but to their surprise they find that he has the most smoochable lips

also good that the thread's back, mods bad, free all cspam political prisoners, etc

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i know how to solve the war

we just need to trick one side into denouncing assad

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

redneck nazgul posted:

i know how to solve the war

we just need to trick one side into denouncing assad

...oh poo poo.:stonk:

\/\/\/smart choice\/\/\/

Majorian has issued a correction as of 07:03 on Nov 4, 2022

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

i have won the victory against myself. i love the mods

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I haven't gotten a chance to read this NYT article yet. Not sure if there is anything of substance in it.

https://archive.ph/2022.11.03-084401/https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/02/magazine/russiagate-paul-manafort-ukraine-war.html

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Paul Manaorc

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
instead of spending untold thousands on make believe armies you should spend untold thousands on make believe cars. it just makes sense

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
There's a war going on?

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
Oh wow this is terrible, thanks for creating this thread

How come no one stops him?!?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

fanfic insert posted:

Putin is trying but he needs our help to form the spirit bomb

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

fanfic insert posted:

its too late, after being exposed to critical doses of modmin radiation the mild-mannered majorian has transformed into the unstoppable blue star man

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Cerebral Bore posted:

its too late, after being exposed to critical doses of modmin radiation the mild-mannered majorian has transformed into the unstoppable blue star man

Yes, finally, after experimenting with various forms of radiation that have caused me to lose my hair and develop strange lumps all over my body, I have finally managed to find the correct balance!

Worth it.

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

No one cat should have all that power

evilmiera posted:

I'd give you my old army, the whole big unpainted and broken mess, but that might be considered trying to send you an addictive substance.

I'm already addicted and trying to paint 5ish minis a week, if they need a loving home :). Working on some marines and death guard now, Then I have like 500 points of orcs and necrons. Feels good to be knocking them out so quick now because I sat on some of these for like 3 years

Meow Tse-tung has issued a correction as of 08:10 on Nov 4, 2022

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1588329767761223682?s=20&t=Gruc_qV6ki663t8MdA76pg

this seems like a dangerous thing to just tweet out :whitewater:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Remember when this whole thing was gonna be wrapped up by summer according to either side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Cerebral Bore posted:

Major(ian) Hulk