Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Rhyno posted:

Edit: man, BBTS has MV Sun-Man and Target doesn't even have a date on it

They shipped my Sun- Man and HeRo after the snake men, there’s tracking info for that one. Hope the Snakes aren’t lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

I gonna have to ask you to stop posting these awesome looking things because every time you do, I can feel my resolve crumble that little bit more. I don't even know anything about Warhammer except that Bob Mortimer took the piss out of it on a football podcast or something but these big clompy absolute units look amazing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Joe Fisto posted:

They shipped my Sun- Man and HeRo after the snake men, there’s tracking info for that one. Hope the Snakes aren’t lost.

I was going to just grab one, the TCats and ship but I'm gonna wait another week and try my luck on the Shoguns.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Snacksmaniac posted:

I didn't mind the old Toy Biz Magneto when I had him back in the day but that was, crap, 20 years ago.
But if he's so bad, someone surely has him and wants to unload him to me for an insulting low offer!
I will probably wait for a VHS one otherwise.

No I'm not suffering for selling a complete Marvel Legends collection 10 years ago stop asking!

I think a local shop near me has a loose Magneto in their section though it may be from the Jubilee BAF wave from years ago. Happy to check for you though I suspect they're likely charging something like $20+ for it.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Next time you’re there check it out. I’m hoping for closer to 15 shipped.

I still have the base for my old one.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Snacksmaniac posted:

Next time you’re there check it out. I’m hoping for closer to 15 shipped.

I still have the base for my old one.

My kids and I hit up the deli next to it and they do indeed have the Magneto from the Jubilee BAF wave but it’s $20 so let me know if you’d like it. The Magneto from the 3-pack is superior imo.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Mekaneck has shipped from BBTS.

Lots of stuff in the mail right now. Snake Men wave, HeRo/Sunman, Christmas Wookie, Droid and Gingerbread Trooper and now Mekaneck.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Yea I looked that one up I’ll pass. Can’t find a good price on the three pack magneto so I’ll wait for vhs style. Thank you.

I need to finish my want list so the bored types can keep an eye out for loosies for me. If anyone has a list, I can check our local store as well.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Can it be? Has the underworld frozen over?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
cool, now do MasterVerse New Adventures He-Man

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Sentinel Red posted:

I gonna have to ask you to stop posting these awesome looking things because every time you do, I can feel my resolve crumble that little bit more. I don't even know anything about Warhammer except that Bob Mortimer took the piss out of it on a football podcast or something but these big clompy absolute units look amazing.

You think you have it bad, a shop near me just got in the Death Korps of Krieg line. Look at these dudes! I just bought 2 Ultramarines last week I shouldn't be buying more, but I want all of them.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Rhyno posted:

cool, now do MasterVerse New Adventures He-Man

Wouldn't that be amazing?

I just saw over on the action fig reddit, people are getting their Outbacks canceled by Target. "techincal issue" apparently.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Outback was one of the vintage GI Joes I had whose name I only learned because of Classified, and I always thought his whole look was very silly in an appealing way. Seeing that “SURVIVAL” t-shirt really takes me back.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
dabbling with new stuff and using up all my spool leftovers.

Ezra's light saber from Rebels. This was easy to print and fun to assemble. I'm going to try printing in the correct colors to save on painting time but I could definitely see me doing a ton of these.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Joe Fisto posted:

Don't you give me hope Fisto, I can't handle a cancelation but I don't want more delays :negative:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Joe Fisto posted:

Yeesh, you know it's slow when Canada gets things to you faster. I managed to get a python patrol viper, a couple bats, and outback from TRU this week.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

I’m really excited one of my favorite series is getting what looks to be a fantastic figure. But I know absolutely nothing about Boss Fight Studios. What gives with them? Do they make quality stuff? What scale? Hoping it’s 1:12.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Nanigans posted:

I’m really excited one of my favorite series is getting what looks to be a fantastic figure. But I know absolutely nothing about Boss Fight Studios. What gives with them? Do they make quality stuff? What scale? Hoping it’s 1:12.

Pretty sure they did the recent Sam and max figures I got and they’re good

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

Nice! Mine got cancelled even though I approved the most recent delay, but they’ve been seen locally so maybe I can get lucky and find one in store

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

epsilon posted:

Pretty sure they did the recent Sam and max figures I got and they’re good

Confirmed on both counts. They also made the tiny Zorro figure I got a while back, which is of excellent quality. They are reliably good.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
ML Ms Marvel figure bad??? What are these grabby hands and weird wrists? No energy effects??

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

The_Doctor posted:

ML Ms Marvel figure bad??? What are these grabby hands and weird wrists? No energy effects??

They can't all be winners, I guess... It's Sentry's gun hands all over again, odd choices of accessories sometimes in this line. Maybe some third party customizer will make some big blue energy fists for her.

BBTS just said ML Moon Knight is "processing soon," which is great news. I just told them ship a pile of loot a couple days ago with Khonshu, but I might need to shell out another $4 because Khonshu needs that fist in his life.

It usually takes BBTS a few days to process one of these shipments and my last one is still waiting to be sent. If the order for Moon Knight fills before they actually put the stuff in the mail, I might be able to call customer service and have them tack him on. They also filled the order for Mekaneck / Road Ripper right after I hit the ship button, but I'm not in as big a hurry with that. Most of my Origins vehicles are still boxed anyway, waiting for my display space to be better organized. This pile of loot is already extremely MOTU heavy with 3 Masterverse and 5 Origins figures in addition to the Khonshu wave, so I'll have plenty of He-Mans to enjoy in the coming days.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Nerd Of Prey posted:

They can't all be winners, I guess... It's Sentry's gun hands all over again, odd choices of accessories sometimes in this line. Maybe some third party customizer will make some big blue energy fists for her.

The nicest thing about collecting Black Series is that Hasbro mitigates this issue but not bothering to include any alternate hands or heads or energy effects in anything.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Nanigans posted:

Boss Fight has made a lot of really cool stuff. The Sam and Max figures said already, the Bucky O’Hare revamp, great Lucha figures among others. Great quality if a little pricey but not as bad as Super 7 despite doing a lot of the same sort of work.

Only downside is they take awhile to get stuff shipped, again like Super 7.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Awesome. What scale are they usually in?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Wingnut! Scumbug! Baller Donnie! Ones I can skip! https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1588524210040684545?s=46&t=Ojyng_wf-8rnweREkfFZLg

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I know it's obvious but between the Super7 and NECA lines, the TMNT nostalgia lines are incredible. I'm more or less done collecting TMNT figures now that virtually every movie figure has been made but it's so cool to see the oddball characters of our youths made again.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Aside from the Neutrino I had all these.

Goddamn. What the gently caress did I do with all those toys? Or maybe my parents just threw em out? gently caress.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1BGM7OcC0

The Mythic Legions Necronominus wave reveal is happening now.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Figure #1: Sir Elijah - $37

Character Details
Faction: Order of Eathyron
Race: Human
Role: Messenger

Toy Details
Released In: Necronominus
Accessories: Templar sword, kite shield, dagger with sheath, hammer
Additional Heads: 2 heads - one helmeted and one unhelmeted with chainmail coif

Biography
Raised on a farm on the open plains of Eathyross, Sir Elijah grew up around horses and he became an equestrian whose skills were second to none. It is therefore no surprise that this young man was eventually recruited into the ranks of the Templar Emissaries. A sub-sect of the Templars of Eathryon, the Emissaries travel the Realm carrying important messages and items at the behest of their faction’s leadership. In addition to his skills as a rider, Sir Elijah is also fluent in a variety of tongues and more than capable of defending himself and the important messages he carries.

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Nov 4, 2022

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Lollipop man coming soon to Origins

https://twitter.com/vintage_motu/status/1588538106961362946?s=46&t=Ojyng_wf-8rnweREkfFZLg

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Figure #2: The Turpiculi - $45

Character Details
Faction: Congregation of Necronominus
Race: Turpiculus
Role: Monster

Toy Details
Accessories: 2 bone-handled sword, orc axe
Additional Heads: Yes - 2 different skeletal heads

Biography
The Dark Four were defeated by the Great Beasts and banished from the Realm of Mythoss. Powerful magic was used to imprison the Lord of Death, and those same spells sent many of the monstrosities that fought in his army away as well. Known as The Turpiculi, these long-forgotten terrors of the First Age come in a variety of forms, and all are horrible. The heroic warriors fighting for Mythoss today have never seen an enemy like a Turpiculus, and as the barrier between that Realm and the prison where Necronominus and his acolytes have waited begins to weaken, these rotting denizens of death stir and prepare to fight once again.

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Nov 4, 2022

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Oh no… that guy looks awesome

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Those both are great.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
Can't wait to see them up close this afternoon

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Figure #3: Sir Adalric - $37

Character Details
Faction: Order of Eathyron
Race: Human
Role: Champion

Toy Details
Accessories: Mace, dagger with sheath, spear, shield
Additional Heads: No

Biography
As haughty and proud as he is wealthy, Sir Adalric is one of the richest individuals in Eathryoss. Having made his fortune in shipping, Sir Adalric’s favor was coveted by the corrupt individuals who sought to gain control of the faction. He snubbed these advances, and he could not be bribed, for he had more riches than all of the corrupt politicians combined. Instead, Sir Adalric gave generously to the arts and to the charities of Eathryoss. Now that the Order is back on the righteous path, this lavishly dressed knight uses his wealth and his sword arm to defend the cause of the Crowned Eagle.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Is this an actual new reveal? Maybe more in the pipeline since everything from SDCC is nearly out.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
Oh my that next reveal is incredible

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Rhyno posted:

Is this an actual new reveal? Maybe more in the pipeline since everything from SDCC is nearly out.

First question that came to my mind too.

New Mythic Legions look great!

Wingnut was one of my favorite vintage TMNT toys, and is on a very short list of ones I might need the Super 7 version of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Figure #4: Belualyth - $50

Character Details
Faction: Congregation of Necronominus
Race: Ghoul
Role: Beastmaster

Toy Details
Accessories: Skeleton chimera, bird on wrist guard, caged serpent, bone-handled knife
Additional Heads: Yes - 2 heads, one with a nose and one without

Biography
When Necronominus was recalled to Mythoss, he did not return alone. Loyal acolytes of the Lord of Death who had been banished with him after the First Great War returned as well, including the ghoulish child of Necronominus named Belualyth. A beastmaster who commands a skeletal chimera, the legion of Turpiculi, as well as other unnatural monsters that have not been seen in Mythoss since the First Age, she resumes her role as one of the generals in her father’s undead army.

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Nov 4, 2022