Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Feeling Fine on a Friday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Woah what the fuck it's been over a year since I started posting in this Friday thread

Happy anniversary Friday friends

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

made it just in time for friday

:hai:

yes...

Enfys posted:

Friday plowing into your Thursday night like

https://i.imgur.com/LjeaqwT.mp4

yES !!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Had Friday night last night

actually if you'll check your calebndar, you'll find last night was Thursday

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

:hmmyes:

Starting off my Friday with an email to some training in Chinese for some reason. Wish me luck I don't think I'll be passing this one.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Starting off my Friday with an email to some training in Chinese for some reason. Wish me luck I don't think I'll be passing this one.

lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

weekend officially starting, haters twisting like a stir fry, tippin back the yeti every mile while the birds fly

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

https://i.imgur.com/YOhI7GA.gifv

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

yeti half filled, sickness, and a full day of work dampening the friday vibes today

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Saalkin posted:

my work's hr department sent out mandatory cyber security training that had a link we needed to click to download software for the training. people who clicked the link crashed their work computers because its a nonprofit with lovely old computers and a lovely old network. can't make this poo poo up and it's one of the many reasons i will be having a drink or two this evening.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
happy friday fam, lets make it a good one and

GET

THAT

BREAD

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
there was a sales dude who would regularly end his friday sales huddle w/ that exact quote. it became my team's unofficial motto for like 6 months

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

satanic splash-back posted:

yeti half filled, sickness, and a full day of work dampening the friday vibes today

Same. Vibes are way off.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

gah! i was also sick last friday and can confirm it tanks the vibe. flu going around here heavily right now

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
what up friday bros

super, duper cold here in SoCal this morning. Had to break out the space heater while I was loading up the Yeti.

Playing War Thunder, all cores humming, Friday on a Payday is the Best Day

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

what up friday bros

super, duper cold here in SoCal this morning. Had to break out the space heater while I was loading up the Yeti.

Playing War Thunder, all cores humming, Friday on a Payday is the Best Day

Dang. It's supposed to be 21 degrees in the Toronto area this weekend. The weather is all funky and we're going to die.

Also I haven't played warthunder in a long while. Is the updater still poo poo? That's been my hurdle in ever firing it up again.

Happy Friday!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Saalkin posted:

Dang. It's supposed to be 21 degrees in the Toronto area this weekend. The weather is all funky and we're going to die.

Also I haven't played warthunder in a long while. Is the updater still poo poo? That's been my hurdle in ever firing it up again.

Happy Friday!

The updater is OK (for downloading a 100gb game :rolleyes:) but they've been having a lotta DDoS issues lately. Really tough to click on planes earlier this week but today seems ok :shrug:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Tip it back and let the cores hum

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Hell yeah Friday is here and I'm actually off saturday, I usually am working.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
movin' into a fully remodeled 100% brand new everything apartment tomorrow. :coffeepal:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Chinatown posted:

movin' into a fully remodeled 100% brand new everything apartment tomorrow. :coffeepal:

Yeti up the sprite

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

nom epique posted:

Yeti up the sprite

tippin back cold brew rn OP.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chinatown posted:

tippin one back 4 this, also sup 🅾️🅱️

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Working in fuckin Brantford today. Home of Wayne Gretzky. At least the weather is nice and I just ordered some poutine from the diner on the corner. gently caress yeah. It Gon be dope as gently caress.

Imma skull some piss later too

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

Working in fuckin Brantford today. Home of Wayne Gretzky. At least the weather is nice and I just ordered some poutine from the diner on the corner. gently caress yeah. It Gon be dope as gently caress.

Imma skull some piss later too

poutine and piss sounding mighty fine this friday

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

Working in fuckin Brantford today.

I'm so sorry

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
68f here in New England, just got back from a hike with the dogs and ordering a meatball sub

:friday:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
70F here in Sunny Michigan, owns bones!!!!!!!!!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yep taking out the coupe while i still can. no question

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Luvcow posted:

68f here in New England, just got back from a hike with the dogs and ordering a meatball sub

:friday:

Same, might hit 74F tomorrow.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Rolls Royce ridin down sunset must get a crib in LA

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fog on I-95

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4HlWq7BBsM

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
https://twitter.com/DLEveryFriday/status/1588547570015797249

friday has sprung

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
. .

So many Fridays

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 4, 2022

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My cats sure are acting like its Friday

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

My cats sure are acting like its Friday

friday is a cat kind of day

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

friday is a cat kind of day

they've lounged on the couch, forcefully headbutted my monitors, chased each other around the house, attacked multiple leaves, eaten some food, barfed a bit, screamed into my mic while I was in my 1 on 1 with my boss

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

they've lounged on the couch, forcefully headbutted my monitors, chased each other around the house, attacked multiple leaves, eaten some food, barfed a bit, screamed into my mic while I was in my 1 on 1 with my boss

lol. good cats

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Now That's What I Call Friday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag